All Comments on 'First Time'

by indeterminateneed

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot story

petey377petey377almost 3 years ago

you were lucky & should have gone back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very erotic , I’m surprised you didn’t go back for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short but great. Didn't take long for me to shoot my load. Thanks

I think I would have gone back to have him shoot in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was hot. I would've went back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Generous Daddy here looking for some fun in central Florida. I love thinks.... Daddyshere4u@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it is a well-told story. The build up had a good build up of sexual tension and I think you captured the abandon of just letting go. I hope you write more.

cummerq4ucummerq4ualmost 3 years ago

What about the steaks/

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Hot & lusty story of man-on-man seduction! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fast paced and to the point. At 18, it doesn't take long to cum when an older man is sucking your cock. I enjoyed your story and hope you write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cant wait for pt2

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillover 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this and can identify with the feelings in so many ways. The story was brief but well detailed and that added to the intensity of the "First Time" situation. I hope to read many more of your stories.

PG564EPG564Eover 2 years ago

Liked how rapid your first male on male sex happened - you described it greatly, and it made me want to suck it and be sucked too. You must have shot a tremendous load in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great,that is what my first time was like, enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an older man at the gym for me. I didn’t think much of our meet up as he was seeing a female coed tennis player. He was smooth, seduced me and I got between his legs and sucked him off. Apparently, the tennis player was for appearances. During our second encounter, he coached me in cleaning out my ass, laid me on my back, positioned me with a pillow under my and entered me missionary position. He looked into my eyes and came down and kissed me while fucking me. It was such a turn on to have a man 25 years older than me, fucking me like I’m a girl. This went on almost daily for a couple months. Eventually, at a party, he transitioned me over to a black guy he knew. I really loved the black cock. When my lease was up, I moved in with my black lover and we became a couple for three years.

427427over 2 years ago

Got me hard and I’m jerking off now.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

…. was ok, but felt like only the first third of a full story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey great story. My first time (2017) was with a older guy I'd been talking to in a bar for months, him-50, me-25. After watching a game, a few beers and a couple of shots (not the norm for me) I was staggered, he suggested going to his place, yep for another beer and shot. He put some Pornhub on, 1st straight stuff, followed by group sex and then I'm pretty goddam sure I suggested giving him a blowjob, mentioning I'd never done it. Well, he got up, unzipped, I got on my knees, grabbed his shaft and I did it! I was sucking my first cock, with immense enthusiasm It was a rough, gagging experience, he tasted like beer, piss and cock, a couple times he forced pass my gag spot, I had tears in my eyes, fuck 5-10 minutes later the geez shot a load into my mouth, I swallowed what I could and kept sucking as he went limp. I went back many a late night.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Story, I wish there were pictures.

I also wish I were there.

jsant9463jsant946310 months ago

Love it! I used to sneak into the abs when I was 16, I loved the attention from the older men especially- sharing a booth and having them suck my teenage cock while I flooded their eager mouths with my cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous