First Time

Story Info
Classic femdom session. Non vulgar.
3.3k words
3.76
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am waiting quietly in front of the closed door to my room where my Lady is. Apparently she is preparing a surprise for me and she made me wait for permission to enter. So I am waiting politely according to her recommendations.

After several minutes, I get a signal on the phone, it must be a sign that I can enter. I open the door slightly and enter a room where a light is on. My Lady is lying on the couch, she looks gorgeous. She has high-tied blonde hair and sharp makeup, wears a leather corset, black short skirt, black stockings and shiny high heels.

- You came to serve me. - she said in the affirmative.

- er... Excuse me?

- You heard what I said, I will not repeat myself for just a slave.

- But I...

- Since you came here, there is only one thing waiting for you. Serving me.

She spoke so firmly that shivers ran down my spine.

- What if not? - I asked boldly and it was the first of the mistakes I made. My partner clearly didn't like it, she stood up gracefully and slowly walked over to me without warning, hitting my face.

- You have to understand that I'm not kidding. The sooner you understand this, you stupid slave, the less you will suffer.

I was stunned, what should I do now? I stood still and stared into her cold eyes. Another cheek broke my shock, this time stronger and more accurate.

- And he still doesn't understand. So let me explain briefly. - She turned and sat on the couch, crossing her legs.

- I'm a goddess. You are the dog and you are to serve me faithfully. You do not have a choice. On your knees then.

Slowly and hesitantly, I leaned forward until my knees touched the floor. The goddess's face showed pride until she raised her head slightly in a gesture of dominance.

- Come here now.

- I... I don't want to... - I gasped uncertainly.

- Enough. You have exhausted my patience. The goddess got up and walked slowly towards me, grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

- You think you can do anything now bug? You don't grow up to my feet and I'll prove it to you.

I was pushed with my knee so that I went to the floor. Before I could do anything, I felt her heel on her back. Handcuffs landed on the floor next to me.

- Put them on. she said pressing down on the heel.

This task required some dexterity, but I finally managed to clasp my hands behind my back. Now I knew I had no chance.

- At the desk, now! And turn on your back. - She ordered urging on with kicks.

When I was in the appointed place, the goddess sealed my mouth properly and placed a chair on me.

- You'll see your worm place in a moment. she said imperiously.

The goddess sat down in the chair and took off her shoe, lifted her foot and placed it on my chest. The other foot traveled over my face and lightly brushed my cheek with her heel. Eventually she crossed her foot and slipped off the shoe. She started waving it, holding it on her toes just above my face! At that time, the goddess was doing something on the laptop completely ignoring me. It took a while until her shoe finally fell off hitting me. I groaned and was immediately verbally silenced.

- How do you like it? This is just a taste of what awaits you. Now you will know your true place. Saying this, she put her feet on my face.

- This is your seat... Your place is under my feet... - She was talking slowly as if she was busy reading something important on the laptop.

So I was lying on the floor with her feet over my face inhaling the scent of her stockings. That's what she meant... Show strength and mentally enslave. My single moans were silenced by blocking my nose. I had no chance, in this position I had to do what she ordered... The lesson of humility lasted a bit, in the end the goddess took her eyes off the laptop and looked at me disparagingly.

- Do you recognize me as your only goddess, promise to serve me faithfully and humbly like the dog you are to me? - Lady withdrew her foot, placing it on the larynx. For a moment I was stunned, but the lady reminded me of her question by pressing lightly with her foot.

- I promise you.

- You don't take an oath like that. Lady turned her gaze towards the laptop and clogged my mouth with her feet. I was again in the same place as a moment ago, this time I will pledge my lady's loyalty nicer, if she gives me a chance. After a while I waited, she looked at me and her foot again went to the larynx.

- Do you recognize me as your only goddess, promise to serve me faithfully and humbly like the dog you are to me?

- Yes my lady. I recognize you as my goddess and I promise to serve you faithfully and humbly like the dog I am for you.

There was a gleam of satisfaction in her eyes.

- Now you put a kiss on my foot. One kiss and it is supposed to be a kiss that is kissed by a lover, not an aunt. I warn you, if I don't like it, I'll stop being nice. Saying that, she brought her foot just above my mouth. After a moment's thought, I touched my lips very gently to the bottom of her foot, widened my mouth and, spouting, pressed harder. Closing my mouth slowly, I made a kiss and at the same time sealed my fate by handing it over to my mistress.

- It was not satisfactory, but this time I will forgive you but I can see that without kissing lessons you will not do. Saying that, she put her foot on my mouth and went back to handling the laptop. After a while Lady got up and allowed me to get to my knees.

- I'll teach you something. Every time I leave the room you are to wait on your knees in front of the door, unless I tell you otherwise. On my return, you bow down to the ground, preferably with your nose right next to my feet. You're waiting until I let you kiss my shoes, you won't kiss my feet yet, you don't deserve.

She turned and left. I obeyed politely and, kneeling down, waited in front of the door. When she came back I leaned as low as she ordered.

- Kiss. - She ordered.

I kissed the toe of her shoe lightly.

- You're useless. - She walked around me, stood behind me and stuck a heel in the back.

- Who am I? she asked.

- You are my goddess, Lady.

- And my stuff? Are they not holy?

- Yes, Lady, your things are sacred.

- Then why are you kissing my shoes as if they were just any? - her heel digged a little deeper.

- Excuse me, Madam, I will respect your things.

- Sure you will.

- She took the heel off my back and sat down on the couch.

- At my feet! - was the order.

I turned and walked on my knees to my mistress.

- Bow down.

I obeyed and when I was downstairs the lady took off my handcuffs.

- Take a few steps back. She said taking something out from behind her back. When I was there, it turned out to be the collar that she threw on the ground.

- Put it on.

I looked at her pleadingly, but her eyes did not show that she should cancel the command.

- Lady but I...

- You dare to argue? have your opinion?

- Madam please...

- My last word. she threw menacingly.

- I don't want to...

Lady got up, took the handcuffs, came over and, pushing a heel into my chest, pushed me so that I fell on my back. She stood over me imperiously and crushed the larynx with her shoe.

- Put it on. - she threw me the shackles.

Having no choice, I put them on.

- Get up. Will you do what I say?

- Yes, Lady, but I don't want to...

- You'll do whatever I tell you to do. Everything. Because you are my dog and you have nothing to say. Everything you do is to do it for me. Everything you do for me is to be done with dedication, without hesitation. Why? Because I tell you to do so, and as I mentioned, you are my dog and you do not have the right to vote, so you have to do what I say.

She returned to the couch and ordered to get up.

- Put on this dog's collar.

I felt totally dominated, with no chance of escape and a bit of my opinion. I picked up the collar off the ground and, looking my mistress in the eyes, slowly fastened it around my neck. It was more degrading than swearing and kissing her foot. Lady got up and fastened the leash to the collar.

- You're mine now. - finally a slight smile appeared on her face.

- You will be punished for disregarding my order to put on the collar.

Lady shortened the leash and attached it so that I had my head a little above the ground. She walked around me and took something from the desk. A pen landed on the ground next to me, a moment later a sheet of paper.

- Take this... - I heard.

Lady sat down next to me, put her legs on my back and turned on the TV.

- Write down what I will dictate to you now: "I am my Lady's dog...

..and I will obey her orders...

.. without hesitation...

.. and with the greatest devotion." rewrite it 50 times. I warn you that for every mistake or illegible word I delete the whole sentence.

I had no choice but to write. During this time, my Lady was watching TV.

- Stop it. - she unhooked the leash. - make me a tea. After which you will return to your previous duties. Just be sure to include it appropriately.

I went to the kitchen and put the water on, took out my glass and poured a pinch of tea. I prepared a tray on which I put sugar. When the water was ready, I poured the tea over and went to the room from the tray. Bearing in mind my Lady's words, I knocked politely.

- Who's there?

- Yyy... Your's servant brings you tea.

- Come in.

I opened the door a crack, knelt down, and, slowly walking on my knees, placed the tray on the table.

- Close the door.

I complied politely.

- Come here. - I was caught by the collar and strapped to a leash which still allowed slight movements just above the ground. I started writing on.

When I was in the 47th sentence, my Lady turned off the TV and stood up. She came next to me and watched me go from above. It was a bit stressful.

- You got something. - she said losing my hand with her shoe. Luckily the pen was torn off then and I didn't make any dashes. When I was about to finish, Lady stood on the piece of paper and twisted her heel making a hole, then returned to the couch. After a while, I finished the last sentence.

- I'm done, Lady.

There was no response.

- Madam, I'm finished.

- Sit quietly.

I waited for a while until my Lady came up and unfastened the leash.

- Give me your work and something red.

- I obeyed the order and my Lady began to check.

- Here you have a mistake... - crossed the whole sentence. - hmmm... What's that letter? Indecipherable. - the next sentence has been deleted.

- And here what? I can't read through this hole, crossed out a few sentences in total, so you can write 10 more times. - My Lady refastened me to that short leash.

This time, however, writing was even harder than before. Lady sat down close to me and put her feet next to the paper.

- You know you can't touch me without permission - she spoke slowly, seductively.

My blood pressure rose and my hands trembled with fatigue and excitement. However, Lady did not stop there. She put her foot under my nose.

- You feel that smell? This is what your Lady's feet smell like... Unfortunately you are not allowed to touch them, you can't even kiss them, that's a pity right? You only have to be content with their smell, this is all you deserve...

I couldn't stand it. I let go of the pen and wanted to grab my Lady's legs and start kissing them, but she was faster and happened to take them from me. I tried to lift my head but the leash held tight.

- We'll talk about it later. - she threatened.

- I finished writing and this time there were no mistakes.

- Has it now dawned on the dog to listen to me?

- Yes, lady. I said remorsefully with my head bowed.

Lady unfastened the leash and, holding it in her hand, made me kneel in front of her.

- Now I will teach you how to kiss my divine feet. As you are not worthy to touch them with your mouth, you will practice on my shoes.

Lady crossed her foot and slipped the shoe off her heel. For a short moment she was waving it on her toes looking into my eyes. Finally, she dropped her shoe to the ground.

- Pick up and hold in front of you with both hands.

I obeyed the order.

- Start kissing - she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I placed a kiss on her shoe.

- Do it again and the punishment will be terrible. I will say this only once: kiss with devotion like nothing in the world. You are to kiss them! Like your lover!

My mouth parted, I pulled my tongue out a little, closed my eyes and clung to the Lady's shoe. I kissed while licking and imagined the Lady's satisfaction.

- You're not doing well. Open your eyes and look at me, look at my eyes.

Suddenly I felt her foot in my crotch, at first she was lightly rubbing me, but with time she began to press harder on the tense penis. Of course, this action motivated me a lot and I was kissing now like never before. The excitement rose very quickly and I began to groan slightly.

- See how good you can do it? That's how you kiss my feet. Until you learn it you can only kiss my shoes. Stop it before you cum.

I knelt completely repentant and waited for the next orders.

- I'll rest now. - said my Lady, laying down comfortably on the sofa. - take off my other shoe and put a pillow under my feet.

I reached out for the Lady's shoe, and at that moment I felt a tug on the leash.

- Hands are not allowed.

I moved closer to the Lady's feet to take off her shoe, took the heel gently in my mouth and slipped it off the heel. As a reward, the Lady stroked her foot on the cheek. I put her shoe on the ground.

- Put the leash in front of you. Saying this, the Lady threw the leash on the floor. - I let you take my shoes in your hands. Put the first one on the table and the second one on a leash. Now you will bow to me. What, you thought when I rest, you can too? Nothing of that. With each bowing you kiss the shoe nicely. I want to hear you peck. With each straightening you say... "Lady, I am your dog" looking into my eyes. Did you put my heel on a leash? Bow gently because if you knock it over you will be in for an unpleasant surprise. Get started.

Lady stretched out comfortably on the couch and watched my actions. I bowed down to the ground and documented the kiss of her shoe with a loud click. I straightened up slowly and, looking her in the eyes, I repented:

- My Lady, I am your dog.

Saying that, shivers ran down my spine. Then I bowed down to kiss her heel again and straighten up talking about my destiny. Lady at that time lays down and enjoyed her pride in the subjugation of the servant.

- You know that as my slave you are not allowed to touch your penis for pleasure? He is mine. Just like your orgasms. Whether you will come today also depends only on me - she said imperiously, finishing the sentence very slowly. Chills ran down my spine.

- Now tell me that your penis and orgasms belong to me and I decide about them.

I hesitated for a moment.

- For example, if you don't do what I tells you to... I won't let you orgasm today.

- My penis and orgasms belongs to you my Lady, and only you decide about them.

Lady laughed at her victory.

- Keep bowing dog. Now you are going to be saying just that... commandment - Lady laughed again - You're so weak against me. Helpless. You don't grow up to my feet... No. Enough of this, time to have some fun. Put handcuffs on yourself and lie down on the bed.

I did what she said. When I was lying, the Lady sealed my mouth with sticky tape and pressed it with her foot.

- Little, defenseless dog... I'm gonna play with MY penis now. The Lady took her foot off my face and straddled me. She teased herself for a moment and rubbed her vagina against my penis to finally sit on it. Now she started having real fun and started her hip dance, moving in every direction giving me a lot of pleasure.

- Do you like it dog? Do you like how a woman rapes you? Lie nice, there's nothing you can do about it, your penis belongs to me and I want to play with it.

Hips movements changed their direction and pace. Sometimes they rose and fell on the penis, sometimes they rubbed it against the side walls of the Lady's womb. My every stutter or other reflex was read by the Lady as having fun. I had the impression that she not only derives pleasure from sex itself, but also from her position and the ability to control my excitement. After all, my Lady had had enough and came out of me.

- On the floor!

I lay down obediently on the ground. Lady put one foot on my larynx and the other stepped on my penis.

- Your service for today is coming to an end... I'm not satisfied with you... - Lady spoke slowly, slightly moving her foot. - You have not learned to kiss my feet, I see hesitance in obeying orders, you even dared to rebel against me. You didn't deserve an orgasm. Goodbye.

The lady got up and left the room.