Second Time

Story Info
Femdom session, mistress showing her slave his place.
2k words
3.88
9.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in service again that day. So I undressed, leaving only my pants and waiting on my knees under the closed door. After a long moment I heard footsteps and the sound of the door opening. My Lady went inside, so I fell on my face as instructed. I only saw that the Lady was wearing bright stockings and high-heeled sandals.

- Where's the tea? - Lady asked menacingly - Can't you greet me properly? - I was prodded with her foot.

- Excuse me Miss...

- You will remember that there is always a hot tea waiting for me. Wear your collar.

Lady threw the collar on the floor, which I hastily put on, not wanting to endanger myself anymore. A leash was attached to the collar and Lady led me to the kitchen. The floor on the way to the kitchen was hard, I winced with pain as I walked on my knees. Once there, the Lady sat down on a chair and watched what I was doing. As we were in the same room, I was not allowed to get up, except to reach something. I made tea and prepared everything on a tray. Lady came with control.

- Not enough water, add it.

I poured so much that it was almost full. Back to the room, I also walked on my knees, on a leash, carrying trays of tea. Unfortunately, there was so much tea that it was impossible to avoid spilling it. Probably that is why my Lady ordered to fill the glass to the full.

- Put the trays down and curl up. You have already served the penalty for not having tea, now it will be for spilling it.

Lady bound my arms and legs tightly. Then she put my hands under the crotch and tied them to the handcuffs at the legs. The effect was that I was huddled with a lack of movement. Tape sealed my lips, took off her shoe and put it under my nose.

- Is it comfortable? Because as long as you don't do what I tells you, you'll be lying there. Nose to the shoe! otherwise it won't solve you.

I was left with no way out, turned my head towards her sandal and pressed my nose against it.

- Good dog.

Lady took a sip of hot tea and turned on the TV, lying comfortably on the sofa.

After a few minutes Lady said:

- Why is there no pillow under my feet? Oh... Because my dog is punished by sniffing my shoes and he is not able to bring it to me... It's difficult, we will replace my footrest somehow. - Lady put her feet on my back. - oh yeah .. the perfect replacement.

Position was very uncomfortable and my Lady's legs were heavy on my back, I started to soften and groaning, I tried to get attention.

- Quiet dog. For every moan, I will extend your punishment.

My lady placed her feet on my head, pressing my nose against the sandal.

- I guess you like it... What? Do you like lying at, and actually under, my feet?

- Mmm...

- Hmmm... And that's interesting... admit it. Is it hard already?

- Mmm!

- Fine, I'm extending your sentence ten minutes for those moans. - Lady stroked my head with her foot and put her feet on my back again. Now I was lying down politely so as not to prolong my torment any more. After some time Lady reached her hand to my mouth and pulled off the tape.

- Do you remember how to kiss my feet? Show me what you can...

I clung to the surface of the sandal and started kissing it, opened my mouth, stretched my tongue out and licked it, purring. Then I sucked on all the strips I could catch with my mouth.

- Quite good... But it's missing something here... We'll see next time you do well. For now, kissing my feet is out of the question. I consider the punishment fulfilled, but remember it, the next time you will be kneeling on the tiles by the bathtub when I am bathing, and you know that it does not last for a long time. Now... - the lady rolled her eyes. - I want to play with my property.

Lady undid all the knots, put my collars on and fastened me on a leash.

- Come closer - Lady lifted her legs and put them around my waist, drawing me to her. - you will use my toy according to my instructions. You have no right to change the pace yourself. Of course, you also have no right to orgasm. - Saying the last word, she smiled coquettishly.

- Brush your chin on my thighs for now. - she pulled on the leash.

I bent down and started brushing my chin on the inner side of my Lady's thighs. I guess I did well because at one point I heard purring.

- I let you use your hands and touch me.

- Thank you, madam.

I started to touch my owner's thighs and cuddle up to them. With each stroke of my hand over the Lady's skin, I slowly approached her cave of pleasure, until I finally began to gently hook on her. Lady looked at me meaningfully but she didn't protest, so I got closer and after a while I was touching her entrance with my finger. Once, I made small circles and after a while my finger glided along the entire length of the vagina.

- Now use what is only mine.

I took my penis in hand and started doing the same as a moment ago with my finger. I rubbed it on the Lady's labia.

- Inside!

I put it in slowly so that it would go well there.

- Take it slowly.

I began to slowly move my hips, one forward and one backward. The rhythmic and slow movements worked well for my Lady because I could see the pleasure in her eyes.

- Come on. And deeper.

I accelerated as instructed.

- Not so fast. Slow.

I obeyed the order. This has been my position so far. The position where I decide what and how. Now I have lost my last moment in which I made a decision. It turned me on a lot and I started to have concerns about whether I would stick to the orgasm ban. The ban itself was very winding.

- Quick now. Faster... - Lady's breath became more intense and faster, her face reddened.

- Come on, dog!

I was slapped with her foot, which later landed on my face.

- Smell, because you are not worth kissing!

Now my hips accelerated to the maximum speed, the penis was going deep, giving her a lot of pleasure, until her words turned into moaning and her hands clenched.

- Stop... she gasped.

Her foot was on my face again and she pushed me slightly.

- I will rest but my properties are to be ready and wait politely for the order. Hmmm... You will start again when I snap my fingers, with each subsequent snap you will increase blunt.

Snap!

I started slowly moving my penis shallowly in the womb of the Lady.

Snap!

I started speeding up and Lady's breath with me.

- Deeper.

I stuck my penis all the way.

- Not that deep!

I withdrew a bit. It was fine now.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

I increased the bluntness again, which was now quite fast, giving my Lady and me a lot of pleasure.

- Now deeper. To end. Faster, faster.

I did what I could to make the pleasure as much as possible. My hips raged and with my hands I pulled Lady's body to reach as deep as possible with my penis. Eventually my owner had an orgasm.

- Ahh... Yes... That was it... He did a good job... Get him out, I have to thank him for the delight he gave me.

I took two steps away.

- You did well. She said stroking the penis with her hand. Lie down on the floor.

I obeyed the order and lay down on my back along the bed. Lady put a heel on my chest and twisted it. Then she crossed her legs and waved her foot over my face.

- I'm having fun. And what's better entertainment than torturing and humiliating a servant? Reply.

- Nothing my Lady.

- Exactly. - she said and laughed. - Take my penis in your hand.

Slowly I reached out and grabbed my penis.

- The fun is exactly the same as before. I tell you how to do it. Oh. And of course you are not allowed to come.

Snap!

I started to move my hand slowly.

- Pleasant?

- Yes, lady.

- Come on.

I obeyed the order.

Snap!

I started moving my hand again.

- How polite. After all, you obey as it should be.

Snap!

I accelerated my movements slightly.

- I like such a slave. Masturbating on my command. Who does what you hold in your hands belongs to?

- To you, Lady.

Lady smiled gently.

Snap! Snap!

I accelerated my wrist movements again, which were already quite fast. My heart rate increased and I began to breathe more rapidly.

- The doggie got excited... - Lady waited a moment longer. - slow down.

The intensity of the movements decreased.

Snap!

Lady had the best fun and I politely increased and reduced the pace of masturbation as she wanted.

- What would you like now? Most. She waved her foot over my face.

- Oh, Miss...

- I'm listening.

- I'd like to kiss your feet.

- What did you say? I didn't hear you.

- I'd like to kiss your feet.

- Louder.

Snap!

- I would like to kiss your feet, Lady!

- Hmmm... - She smiled - You see... You are only a slave... You are not worthy... Unless you'll beg for it.. Slow down because it gets interesting.

I slowed down.

- I humbly beg You, my Lady, my owner and goddess, to kiss Your feet.

- Again I do not heard anything...

- My Lady, I humbly beg you for permission to kiss Your feet! I am begging you, my Lady, my goddess..

Lady thought for a moment.

- No. And not a word more. By the way, it's a stop.

I stopped moving my hand.

- Use your other hand and take my shoes off.

The task was not easy, but after some time I managed to take off the first sandal. Lady immediately put her foot on my lips. The other one, still in sandal, stepped on my cock.

- What are you waiting for. Take it off.

The task was yet to be difficult. I couldn't lift myself to see the target but finally located the shoe lock. I unbuckled it and took out the Lady's foot, which also went to my face.

- Now you will be masturbating with my shoe.

I was speechless with shock. However, I knew that Lady's order was an order and it must be carried out.

Snap!

- Do you want to come? - She put her feet on my larynx.

- Yes, lady.

- Please?

- I am begging you, my Lady, the most wonderful goddess, I am humbly begging you, I am your faithful servant, slave and dog, I will do what you command, but I am begging you...

- What are you begging me for?

- For the ejaculation my Lady.

- Speak with the whole sentence.

- Oh, Lady, I'm begging you to ejaculate.

- I can't hear you...

- Oh Lady, I 'm begging you to ejaculate!

- Hmmm... She looked me straight in the eyes. - no! Stop! Put your hands to the side.

I let go of the shoe and put my hands on the floor. Lady put her feet on my lips again.

- Mmmm...

- Shhh! You will lie there until you calm down and your excitement will subside. Then I'll let you go. You will remember all night who is your owner and that only my opinion matters.

- I closed my eyes so as not to burn myself from the humiliation. When I calmed down, Lady released me from under her feet and let me get dressed.