First Time

Story Info
An innocent college freshman meets a rough upperclassmen.
2k words
4.09
28.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I love you, mom. Bye." I turned off my phone and laid in my bed. My first semester of college wasn't so bad. Minus the fact that I would get lost and walk into the wrong classroom twice a week. The sun begins to beam in my aesthetic college dorm room and gives my room a ray of sunshine I did not want.

I closed the curtain of my window and smashed my head in my pillows. Planning to sleep for the rest of the weekend and binge watch Netflix shows.

For what felt like two seconds but was actually 5 minutes, I heard a knock on my door. Considering that I don't have a roommate and signed up for an individual dorm, I knew it had to be someone important. I opened the door slowly to see him at the door.

My feelings began to spiral out of control as I noticed that his body was sweaty, his chest were visible through his shirt and his hair was in a manbun. I bit my lip and let out a small 'goddamn'

"Lesi?" I shook my head and snapped back into reality. "I wanted to use your shower. The one in the hall is cold as hell." I giggled as I opened the bathroom door as he walked inside of the bathroom. I heard the shower water begin to run. I laid back on my bed and began reading a book, waiting for him to leave. He's going to take an hour in the shower and run my water down. So, I decided to rest my eyes.

About a few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open. "Okay, she's sleeping," I heard him say as I heard the door open some more as I heard wet footsteps. I slowly opened my eyes as I saw his strong muscular back and the towel was wrapped around his waist. I slowly rose up.

"Hey," he was startled, and he turned around. Damn, I really wanted the towel to drop like in the porn videos.

"Sorry, Lesi. I thought you were asleep." He looked at me up and down as if he was slowly undressing me. He bit his lip as I looked down shyly and noticed that his dick was beginning to rise. "Don't look at it unless you want to touch it," I looked up at him shocked because I'm so new to this.

"I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I have never even seen a guy's penis before." I scratch my arm uneasily. Because of my mom's strict 'I only want you to be great' energy, I never did anything my friends have. Sure, I know what everything is, but have I experienced it? No!

"Can I touch it?" I asked as he chuckled and nodded no. "Lesi, I honestly don't think you are ready for the trouble that I'll bring. Trust me, all women are like that with me," all women!??

"You did this before or something?" I asked. "With multiple women, Lesi," he replied to me. I looked down at him. "Lesi, no offense, but you're just a freshman, you're used to high school boys. You're not ready for me." I pouted at him because he underestimated me. For what? Yeah, I'll admit, I never did this before. But I shouldn't be categorized with high school seniors.

"You know what, I'll prove to you that I'm not a 'little girl'." He chuckled. "You just started college and you're already acting way too grown." He replied to me in a tone that screams; I'm ten years older than you, shut up.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes and turned around as he grabbed my neck with his wet shower hands and turned me around. "If I fuck you, you'll belong to only me," I felt his strong hands against me as he gropes on my ass. He gets closer and moans in my ear. His moans, made me weak to my core and made my pussy throb. "You have always been sexy to me, Lesi. From that innocent freshman girl look, to that sexy body under that skirt, and button down shirt," he kissed my neck.

I felt his warm tongue against my neck as it gave me chills down my spine. I shiver not just because I was nervous, but his dick was also pressed up against me like it was knocking for an entrance. "I remember we were talking, and you were excited about the play. Just the way your body was moving and how your beautiful titties were bouncing, I just wanted to ram my dick inside of you, baby." I knew he was talking about the button down shirt that's missing a button. I want him. Right now!

All of a sudden, he picks me up and softly lays me on the bed. He kissed my neck again as I moaned and bit my lip.

"Stop teasing...me," I barely got my words out to tell him. I felt my underwear being pulled to the side as one finger slipped inside of me. I began squirming because this feeling was not something that I felt before. Then, he softly kissed me all over which basically caused me to soothe down and remain calm. "I'll be gentle," he whispered in my ear, "but don't provoke me, because you'll be in for a rude, aggressive awakening." He looks at me, ready to take my innocence away. I look down at his dick as he aims it perfectly at my pussy.

Everything that I was ever taught is now released from the fucking window. Ms. Lesi Tesfaye is going to take some big dick today!

He sticks his dick inside of me. At first I felt uncomfortable as the feeling inside was weird and felt like I was being stretched open. But then overtime, I started feeling more and more pleasured. I laid my head back as I let out a soft moan.

"You feel it, baby?" He thrust harder inside of me. Every stroke he made, the more I began throbbing with my legs wrapped around his waist. I looked up at the ceiling and it was all blurry. The way I'm feeling can only be described in 3 words; give me more. "Ooh, Lesi," I bit my lip and started to kiss his neck as he moaned. "I like that shit, keep going." The bed began to rock and squeak then my soft, shy moans turned into a loud, slutty moan. Only twenty-five percent of his dick was inside of me, but I wanted more. Why isn't he giving me more? I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm a woman now!

I pushed him to look in my eyes and I aggressively said, "Give it all to me, motherfucker." He licked his lips and looked both ways. "What the fuck you just called me?" He growled. "I called you a motherfuc--" He grabbed my neck and whispered, "I told you not to provoke me, bitch. You want to be like this? Bet, you get all the dick now." He turned me over, arched my back and began sticking every inch of his dick inside of me as I felt more stretched out and he touched a spot that made me drive wild.

Is that the spot my friends bring up? If so, it feels good as hell. I want him to keep hitting me right there. "Keep going, right there." I moaned and shut my mouth afterwards. How did that come out of my mouth? I didn't want to say that. "Now you're coming out of that shell," He moaned as he began to speed up and pounding inside of me like he was trying to break the headboard of my bed. I felt something release inside of me as my eyes rolled back and my head fell into the sheets.

"Get up, lick your pussy off my dick," I was still in the sheets as I felt a hard sharp sting against my left ass cheek. "Get up, you asked for it bitch. Take my dick!" He demanded as I got up and saw how creamy and wet his dick was. I didn't know what I was doing, but the way I was sucking his dick, you would've thought this was my fifth time, and then some.

"Fuck," he uttered. "Lick that cream off my dick." He grabbed my hair as if he was going to put it in a ponytail, and began pushing my head towards his dick as I began gagging and my saliva began dripping down to my cleavage. I tried to wipe it off, but he moved my hands. "Don't wipe it off, Lesi. Get it messy for me." He kept going and he moved my head to take it out. My mouth felt like I just spat out a whole bunch of water. I looked up at him and he bit his lip.

He gently laid me down on my bed and I felt his warm, long tongue press against my clit. I let out a huge sigh. His tongue against my clit felt like I was being electrocuted. My back began to arch as my moans began to echo around the entire dorm room. As his tongue was flicking against my clitoris, my legs began to shake to the point where if I were to stand up, I would fall to my knees. "I feel your legs shaking, you like that?" I couldn't even get my words out, but how could I? This shit feels good, too good. I was shifting away from him, hoping he gets the memo that I want him to ease down.

"Nope, you're gonna cum, and you are gonna cum hard on my tongue." He sticks his tongue inside of my pussy as my moans get louder, and I'm surprised that nobody hasn't tried knocking on my door, looking for me. "Cum on my tongue, bitch," he demanded. My legs were shaking and I couldn't keep them up anymore. I wanted to cum. I can feel it. "I'm...c-cumming..." I said softly as my thighs pressed on his head as if he was a watermelon. My back arched again, my hands traveled to his hair and I started running my fingers through it. I let out a whimper as he came up to me and kissed me again as I tasted my juices on his lips and his tongue.

"You look so beautiful taking my dick. For someone who doesn't know what they are doing, you are good." He chuckled. "I want more of you." He lifts me up like a sack of potatoes and slips his dick back inside of me. "Ride my dick, mami," he urged as I began slowly going up and down against him. It felt so good I didn't even know what to do. I began speeding up as he looked at me surprised and confused.

"L-Lesi. Shit baby, you're gonna make me cum like that," which was my goal; I'm putting my all into making sure of that. Something inside of me clicked, and I just wanted to feel his nut inside of me. "Oh, you want some fucking control, huh?" He grabbed my wrists and cuffed my hands together as if he was going to arrest me. He begins thrusting upwards. That feeling felt so good as our bodies clapped against each other echoing and overlapping with my moans.

This boy is driving me insane with his game. "Right there." I moan uncontrollably. "Fuck me daddy," he came closer to me and whispered, "What's my name?"

"Daddy...." I whimpered as he uncuffed my hands and I held onto his chest. "I'm cumming!!" we both said at the same time he kept fucking me. "Cum bitch," he moaned. He was driving me insane to the point where I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy~" I moaned

"Louder"

"Daddy!" He pounds into me like he was going Ram 1500 "Louder bitch! Say my fucking name."

"DADDY!!" I felt his cum also go inside of me as it was like we were trying to overpower each other. "You're a nasty girl," He looked at me breathless. "You're my slut now. You belong to me." He said as I held onto him tightly. He lifts me off of him, spanks my ass, walks back to the shower and leaves me on the bed shocked, and in awe.