In The Raw Ch. 01

Story Info
First time anal.
1.3k words
4.38
18.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms Black
Ms Black
44 Followers

My first time was when I was eighteen and in my first year at Uni. My boyfriend and I were out on a Friday night. Without the constraints of living at home, we were loud, drunk and horny. No one there to make sure we made curfew. The sun was rising when we kissed our way up to his grubby little flat.

The flat had a funky smell that we never worked out the cause of, something between cigarette smoke and condoms. No one's Mum had ever ventured in here to clean up. I didn't care. I loved the fact that no one had agonised over the exact shade of fuchsia for the curtains and whether they matched the sofa. Hell, no one could tell what colour the sofa had ever been. The only colouring was from spilt food and drink.

His roommate wasn't' there, fortunately. With the cold morning light shining through the grubby window, I was ready for sex and breakfast. It was a close thing, which I wanted first (we'd definitely end up having both). It was my first week at Uni and we hadn't slept together yet. He had muscles everywhere, but not hard like a body builder. He had this soft way about him. He swept me up into his arms and kissed me. His breath was fruity with the beer he'd been drinking all night. He wasn't going to give me a choice about breakfast -- he carried me straight to the bed - that was fine by me. I told him he was cooking.

He pulled off my top - I wasn't wearing a bra - and I slipped out of my skirt and knickers while he pulled his shirt off. Did I mention he had a great body? It was a hot night and our skin was glazed and slippery with perspiration. He began to unbuckle his belt and I stopped him.

"Let me do that." I pulled the belt out through the loops (always makes me horny doing that) and unbuttoned his fly. I fished out his cock. It wasn't... how can I say this... well big. I looked up at him. He was blushing. I felt so sorry for him. "That's okay," I said in my huskiest voice. "Big cocks don't get to fuck my ass."

Now to this day, I don't know where that came from. I'd never let anyone near my ass before that night. Never wanted to. However, it was out now. He grinned like a puppy and fell onto me with a deep French kiss. His sheets smelt funkier than the room: they needed changing. After.

His hand snaked down across my breasts, my hips and found the crack of my ass and began fingering my asshole. I realised then that I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to take my anal virginity. I writhed beneath him as he slipped his finger in. "You like that?"

I did.

I broke away from him and grabbed some moisturiser from my handbag. Expensive stuff for my nails, but I was too drunk and horny to care. I worked a big glob onto his cock then worked another glob into my ass. I kept sliding one hand over my ass and the other over his cock, enjoying the feeling of skin sliding across skin and stalling what was to come next. I felt wanton. Our eyes met and we didn't exchange words. His fringe flopped down over one eye and he was breathing heavily. Neither of us could believe this was happening. I turned and got on my hands and knees, with my back to him, giving him a full view of my ass.

Outside the flat, other students were rolling home drunk, making me feel even naughtier. I just hoped none of them was his roommate; I didn't want him crashing in on us. I felt my ass clamp up at that thought.

He came up behind me and I reached around and took hold of his cock. Silky smooth skin over a hard core. Smoother than his fingers. He shuffled closer and I rubbed the head of his cock against my back door. His cock was small in my hand but felt enormous against my ass. I felt the first flutter of doubt at his touch but ignored it. I did a bungee jump once in Spain. You just have to swallow your fear and jump.

He pushed against the pliant flesh and the feeling of enormity increased. I smoothed my hands over his thighs, ready to dig my nails in if he started misbehaving, or mishearing anything, I might say to him. "Easy now." I breathed. "Easy."

I couldn't believe that I was instigating this. But, I wanted it. I wanted to feel his cock inside my ass. It was so wrong and that's why I wanted it.

I can still feel him now, knelt behind me, unmoving except for the imperceptible push of his cock against my skin. I was trembling with anticipation and something like terror. The head slipped into me and I felt a ripple through my ass as the nerve endings fluttered. I shuddered.

"You okay?" He whispered.

"Yes" was my hoarse reply. "Keep going."

His deep breaths lengthened as he pushed himself into me. I stopped breathing, not daring to make even that movement until his pubic hair prickled against my ass cheeks. Even then, I held my breath.

It was the weirdest feeling. Like taking a shit in reverse. Really weird. I groaned as the thick base of his cock reached my ass. He waited a few moments then began to pull out. It felt like I was going to shit myself and I was suddenly terrified of making a mess of the bed; that is what I remember more any pain, the fear of soiling his skanky sheets.

He pushed back in and he began to fuck me. His breathing became quicker as he got into a rhythm. My hand slipped off his thigh. He was totally in control. He took it slow, but I think he was definitely enjoying it more than I was.

The bed swayed and creaked with the rhythm of his thrusts. We were just the latest couple in a long line of students fucking on that bed and the joints were showing the wear and tear. I'm sure that everyone in the adjacent flats knew what we were up to, well not exactly what we were up to.

I could feel the whole length of his cock. Not every ridge, but it felt a lot bumpier going into my ass than it did going into my pussy. When his entire length was in me, I felt so stretched. I reached under and rubbed my clit like crazy and it kind of switched to sensory overload.

He grabbed my hips and pushed every inch of himself into me before pulling out and sliding all the way in again. It felt like the longest shit you've ever had. It just went on forever. My clit burned; hell, my whole pelvis burned. My pussy spasmed and the biggest orgasm followed. My ass clenched tight around his cock as he thrust in. I yelled out with the pain of his cock forcing my ass back open and with the intensity of my orgasm. That sent him over the edge and his cock swelled with each jet of jizz that he sent into my bowels.

It was the most intense orgasm I'd had. I've had bigger ones since, all with some sort of anal penetration, but that one was so much more intense than any I'd had before that point. Incredible. It hurt to sit the next day: we had gone way too fast, but I had no regrets.

Afterwards, he kept telling me how much he loved me. He even cooked breakfast. Whoever says that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is wrong, in my experience is actually up through yours.

Ms Black
Ms Black
44 Followers