Adventures of a Anal Slut

Story Info
My first fraternity party.
1.1k words
4.22
15.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a freshman at DePaul university excited to attend my first fraternity party at the Alpha Epsilon Pi frat house. Alpha Epsilon Pi had a reputation for the best parties and it felt like an honor to be invited to one of their parties. I was a shy little redheaded virgin from Kentucky I had always been a tomboy more interest in working on the farm then playing dress up and going to parties, more interested in playing the games then being a cheerleader.

I dressed in a black skirt and half shirt showing off my flat stomach with bright pink flip flops I had my roommate Megan do my make up and style my long red hair. Looking in the mirror I hardly recognized the hot redhead looking back at me. Megan and I walked across campus to the frat house we chatted excitedly about the party and hopefully hooking up with a cute guy. If she only knew I really wanted to hook up with her.

Entering the frat house was a sub-real experience a mass of young people drinking and dancing. A tall guy handed us drinks the first of many as my glass never seemed to get empty after that. Megan was gorgeous as we danced together and my lesbian fantasies danced in my head.

Has the night wore on in a blur of dancing and drinking I lost track of Megan. I wandered around looking for my roommate with no luck. Finally I stumbled up the stairs looking for her. We had promised to watchout for each other, stay together, and in my drunken state I must of appeared frantic because at the top of the stairs two young men asked if something was wrong.

Starring up at them I explained I was looking for my roommate, Megan, they reassured me she was most likely fine probably off with one off their frat brothers having fun. They were handsome and sweet I found myself melting into their soft eyes. They introduced themselves as Dylan and Ryan, Dylan was tall with sandy blonde hair and the sweetest blue/green eyes, Ryan was a little shorter then Dylan with short dark hair and brown eyes.

I loved being the center of their attention and soon any thoughts of Megan were gone. We chatted and flirted, I gave then a head tilt and I flipped my long red hair over my ear. I touched their arms caressing them softly all things I had seen other girls do when flirting.

Somehow we ended up in one of the bedrooms their masculine hands exploring my body the alcohol lowering my inhibitions. I was very in experienced and didn't know where this was going but I didn't want to stop. I kissed one then the other our bodies pressed together. A sensory overload with hands under my skirt rubbing my wet pussy and squeezing my ass cheeks.

I rubbed Dylan's semi erect penis which seemed so large felt amazing through his pants. I felt fingers enter my wet cunt moving slowly in and out. Then I felt Dylan's penis flop free so big in my small hand I had waited so long for this moment. Hands roaming freely over my tight little body as my cloths disappeared.

Ryan lower to my small breast now bare sucking, licking, biting my hard nipples. Moans escaped my lips as Dylan's mouth moved to mine again. I wanted his cock inside me so much the feeling of him fingered me was magic. I dropped to my knees licking the head of his cute penis before taking that beautiful cock in my mouth. Feeling the veins with my long tongue as his cock grew harder in my mouth rubbing my clit with my free hand.

"Wow she's a good cocksucker," Ryan's voice echoing in my ears. Exciting my intoxicated brain as my hips were pulled back positioning me on all fours Dylan's hands in my long read hair as I sucked his penis. Ryan entered me slowly, teasingly, almost unbearable as I moved my hips to meet the invasion into my wet cunt.

My brain was still not processing the situation as I continued sucking on Dylan's cock at the same time moving in rhythm to meet the thrust into my cunt. A pleasurable rhythm developed has I was filled from both ends. I was loving this it felt so good, so depraved, my mind not processing things as sensory overload attacked my brain.

Then without warning my wet pussy was empty and I humped back hoping for re-entry. I felt something wet poking at my tight virgin asshole. I went with it pushing my ass back into his cockhead as it entered my burning ass as my tight asshole stretched to except his cock it seemed thicker now for some reason. Moving slowly deeper and deeper slowly inch by inch there was just pain at first as his large member filled me.

He pulled almost all the way out then back in again picking up speed and power with each thrust into me. The whole time I never stopped sucking Dylan's cock I loved giving my first blow job, I was out of control enjoying this new experience. I start moving to meet his rhythm as the pain subsided into intense pleasure. Moaning, panting, drooling, slobbering on Dylan's cock, Ryan pounding my ass relentlessly a crazy wild orgasm shaking my little body. Mt backdoor nerve endings exploding in pleasure a sweet anal orgasm I didn't even know that was possible but I still wanted more.

When they switch positions I didn't care I eagerly swallowed Ryan's cock fresh from my ass the taste was strange, pungy but at the same time sweet and exciting. He seemed to swell even bigger in my mouth has I deep throated his cock his black pubic hair tickling my nose. Dylan's cock slid into my puckered ass much easier than Dylan's his hands on my hips as he pounded away at my ass.

I felt hands in my long red hair guiding my movements more of a face fucking then before as the first stream of hot seaman filled my mouth. Another and another so much cum dripping down my chin I looked up with my baby blues to meet his sweet brown eyes. Now focusing on the cock in my ass humping Dylan with a wild abandon.

"Fuck my ass!" I screamed. Panting, moaning, I never felt anything like this before. The strange waves of pleasure radiating through me. Oh my God my body shaking I was screaming another orgasm Dylan filled my bowels with is cum.