All Comments on 'First Time'

by CorsetLvr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Small Hubby

Good story overall. The only downside is that as usual the husband has the smallest cock. Why is this? Don't some husbands have large cocks? Don't some lovers have smaller cocks? Just a thought.

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseabout 19 years ago
Welcome to Swinging

CorsetLvr,

You have a gift for telling stories, one that I'm glad to say I have found. I have put you in my bookmark and will come back to read your stories over and over again.

Being swingers ourselves we find your tale to fit reality as we have found it, and your closing line is the one that rings truest of all.

Look forward to other stories.

QuietlyMakingNoise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
First Time!

What a great story, it is almost a how to get started in the world of swinging. It reminds me of the first time I did it. Two men filled me in front and back and made me feel oh so good. Then I 69ed another woman for the first time. Sound familar? I really really loved the story. You are an excellent writer and very erotic woman. Loved the female prespective too. Thanks for writing a great swinging story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply Brilliant

Thank you so much for this fantastic well written story!Summ3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

Great stuff so accurate, there is nothing like a cock in my ass and one in my pussy:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wishing

Wishing I could meet people like you. I came three times - once for each part

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I would to experience a first time like this!

Incredible story! My fingers are so wet from masturbating I can hardly type. I would love to find the right man to take to a swinging party like this one. I have had some great one on one experiences with both men and other women, but a party like this would be out of this world! Unfortunately, most of the men I have dated have not been so open minded. Anyway, I loved the story and hope you will write more swingers stories. - Dana

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Our First

Our first swing was the first time i saw my wife with another woman between her legs eating her pussy,orgasming into the womans face.My cock was rock hard,a rather large woman,i would say in her 60s,i later found out one of the hosts,lowered herself down on my cock,bounced up and down,drenching my cock with juice,then fell forward onto her knees,i followed,positioning my cock,pushing forward,my cock sliding up,then entrance to her big round arse,so i pushed forward again,slipping into her tight hole,she groaned,she was tight and after a short time i filled her arse,watching my wife,the old lady crawled over and put her pussy on my wifes face,holding her head and grinding her pussy onto her mouth.We have been back many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous