First Time Adult Theater

Story Info
Hotwife expands her boundaries in New environment.
6.7k words
4.38
27k
45
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Time at Adult Theater

My wife likes to fuck other men. This is something that I encourage, especially if I am able to see it. I have numerous videos of Heather being fucked and sucking the cocks of different guys. Watching and listening to her having orgasms is the ultimate turn on.

We recently moved to the Pacific Northwest, and I discovered an opportunity to fulfill a mutual fantasy that we both had. All of Heather's sexual encounters were with guys that she knew. They were either work acquaintances, or friends that she had developed relationships with. Her flirting would often lead to sex, hopefully with either myself or a camera present. The thought of her with a stranger excited both of us. She also liked the idea of being blindfolded.

After we arrived in Lacey, I started to look into the area to see what was around. I ran across a sex toy store with an adult theater attached. The reviews were all quite positive, especially from women who had liked the encounters that they had experienced in the theater. I decided that it sounded like a wonderful chance to surprise Heather.

I told her that I had made plans for our next date. When she asked what we were doing, I told her that it was a surprise and that she would just have to wait. I could tell that this perked her interest and created some anticipation for the date. I also made certain that we stayed busy for the next few days so that there wasn't any time to relieve the sexual tension that was building up.

When the day finally arrived, I told Heather that she had to do as instructed, including what I wanted her to wear on our date. She knew that meant this was going to be a sex date, especially when she saw what I had selected as her outfit. She has a black and purple corset that displays her big round tits exquisitely. It is very supportive, so there is no need for a bra, and it zips up the front. She had once worn it as a top with a pair of jeans once before when she met a friend of ours at a hotel, where he had fucked her long and hard. I sometimes wondered what the clerk must have thought when she walked up to the desk wearing that to get her room key. I had her dress the same way for our date, with a little black G string underneath her jeans. She completed the look with a pair of strappy black sandals with a taller heel. She was certainly breath-taking!

She covered up with a jacket before we left the house and climbed into my truck. She took the jacket off once we reached the freeway, treating me to enticing views of the top swell of her breasts. The recent lack of sex, along with the situation was starting to arouse Heather. She was also enjoying the appreciative looks she was getting from the occasional truck driver as we drove alongside them for a bit. Her legs parted a little and she fidgeted in her seat. I reached over and placed my hand on the inside of her thigh. Her legs parted a bit further, and she rolled her hips a little to encourage me to touch her pussy. I slowly moved my hand up her leg until I briefly touched her, then moved my hand back down her leg. She reached down and undid the fly on her pants, trying to get me to do more. I kept teasing her, moving my hand back up to lightly graze her but not giving her the full contact that she wanted. Then I stopped as we got off on our exit, and she reluctantly did up her jeans.

The parking lot was not very full since it was still kind of early in the day. I felt it was perfect, I didn't want it too crowded on our first visit here. She looked at me quizzically when we pulled up in front of the place. It was clear that it was a sex toy store, and that seemed an odd stop for the beginning of the date. But she didn't say anything and got out of the truck with me. I was pleased to see that she was feeling confident enough that she left the jacket behind. I took her hand and led her into the store.

Despite the few cars I had seen in the parking lot, I didn't see anyone besides the salesclerk in the store. We meandered through the store a little until we ended up in the section that had dildos and vibrators. I asked Heather how horny she was right now. She looked around for a second before reaching out to point at a rather thick, life-like dildo. "About this horny," she said. I grabbed the dildo and a small bottle of lube. As I led her toward the counter, I also picked up a satin blindfold I had seen as we were wandering through the store. She raised her eyebrow at that, but still didn't say anything.

After ringing up our items, the guy at the counter asked if there was anything else that we needed. I asked him about admittance to the theater, gesturing at the door I had noticed against the back wall. He glanced at Heather, his eyes flickering towards her displayed cleavage. "For couples, it's $30," he said. "Is there anyone in there right now?" I asked. "There's a few guys," he replied. I nodded and told him to add that to our bill. After paying, I once again took Heather's hand and led her towards to door to the theater. As we approached the salesclerk hit a button at the counter and the door buzzed as it unlocked so we could enter.

Inside the dingy and worn theater looked similar to one for regular movies, except of course for the explicit porn movie that was already playing on the big screen. We stood by the door for a moment while our eyes adjusted to the low light, then I led Heather down a row of seats in the middle of the theater. There were a handful of men scattered throughout the room, and most of them had looked up to see who had entered when the door opened. They all watched as we walked down the row of seats, stopping near the middle of the theater. There was a man at the end of the row a few seats in front of us. I noticed that he had his cock out in his hand. I saw that Heather noticed it as well. I could feel a nervous energy coming from her, coupled with a tense excitement. She seemed to be the only woman in the room.

I stepped around behind Heather as I placed one hand on her waist. Reaching around with the other hand, I undid the button and zipper on her jeans. I leaned forward and spoke into her ear. "I'm going to take these off now," I said as I pulled them down off her hips and down to her ankles. I lifted each foot one at a time and worked them off past her sandals. I trailed the tips of my fingers up her legs as I stood back up behind her until my hands were once again resting on her hips. I leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck, feeling slight goosebumps that I was sure were the result of the thrill of the unblinking stare from the stranger in front of us as he took in the sight of my wife with her corset top and the small G-string she that barely covered her. "I think these should come off to," I whispered, "they aren't covering much anyway." I hooked my thumbs through the thin little string and pulled them down as well. I let the G string drop when I had it partway down her legs, and Heather wordlessly stepped out of it. I took the blindfold we had just purchased out of the small bag I had and placed it across Heather's eyes. I looked at her standing there in the light from the screen. Her amazing tits barely constrained in her corset top. The shaven slit of her bare pussy already glistening with wetness. I marveled at how gorgeous she looked. Then after a moment of thought, I reached around one last time and grabbed the zipper on the corset. It was very loud as it came down. Heather's nipples were hard and erect as I slid it from her shoulders, leaving her standing there in only her blindfold and shoes.

I put my hands on her shoulders and guided her down into the chair behind her. I sat next to her on her right. I took the dildo from the bag and started to apply some lube to it, although from how wet her pussy looked in the flickering light, it did not seem necessary. "Open your legs up," I instructed her, "you're going to take this fat dildo in front of these guys." She seemed to get even wetter as she obligingly parted her legs. As I placed the head of the fake cock against her swollen lips, the man at the end of the row approached us. "Our friend from the end of the aisle is coming over here," I told her. He looked questioningly at me, and I nodded once. He sat in the chair on Heather's left and reached a hesitant hand towards her firm breasts. Her breath caught as unfamiliar hands started to grope and squeeze her tits while I moved the tip of the dildo up and down against her slit. I waited until he leaned forward to suck on the one closest to him, and then pushed the dildo into her as his lips closed around her nipple. A low moan escaped her, and her left hand fumbled towards his lap and the cock she had seen earlier as I started to move the dong slowly in and out of her. "Oh, you are soo hard," she whispered huskily as her fingers wrapped around his firm dick.

Another guy was coming down the aisle from behind the first, and I nodded to him as well when he looked askance towards me. I pulled the dildo out as he stepped in front of Heather's seat, sinking to his knees. He placed a hand on each of her knees and pushed her legs further apart, opening her wide as he leaned down. The moan was much louder this time when the tip of his tongue made contact with her clit. "Oh, yes!!" she exclaimed. Heather pushed her hips forward as he started to lick and suck on her pussy. "That feels so fucking good!" she said. "I am so turned on right now!" Her hand was moving slowly, stroking the cock of the man sitting beside her while he pawed and sucked on her tits. After a few minutes he stood up and moved closer towards Heather while she still had her hand wrapped around his dick. Feeling this, she turned her head and pulled him even closer to her. She opened her mouth and guided him into it. She swallowed his entire length in one motion, sucking eagerly as the first signs of an orgasm began to build in her. Her left hand tightened around the base of his dick as she aggressively bobbed her head towards him, sucking his cock more vigorously than I had ever seen. Her other hand grabbed the other man by the back of his head and pulled him even tighter into her pussy. She was grinding and rolling her hips, moaning around the cock in her mouth as she started to cum. I put the dildo back in the bag and took out my phone to start filming this encounter. I knew I would want to relive it again later.

The stranger she was blowing reached down to once again grab one of her tits, and her orgasm peaked as he brushed her hard nipple with his fingers. She cried out as she came hard, the sound very muffled by the dick she was sucking. She froze for a moment with the face of the man on his knees held tight against her throbbing pussy and the cock in her throat, then she started moving again with renewed vigor. She released the head of the man who was eating her out, and grabbed the ass of the guy she was blowing. She steadied him and pulled him even tighter towards her. She sat up straighter and almost savagely swallowed his hard dick. The sounds that were coming out of her mouth were guttural. I was speechless as I watched the scene unfolding in front of me.

It then registered on me that the man on his knees had pulled his hard-on out of his pants and was trying to maneuver Heather closer to the edge of the seat. He was pretty impressive, decently long and thick. He put his hands under her wide-open legs and lifted her towards him. "Mmm hmmm," she moaned as she felt his cock slide against her engorged lips. She took her mouth off of the dick she was sucking and turned her head towards the guy on the floor. "Oh, yeah! I need to be fucked!" she exclaimed. She opened her legs even wider and rocked forward against his cock to make it easier for him to slide into her. He adjusted his angle a little as well, and I watched his swollen head pushed into her wet pussy. She gave a delighted whimper-like sound when he entered her. "Fuck! You feel big," she said. Heather's head rolled back with an ecstatic gasp as he slid fully into her. "Ohhhh!" she moaned, "yeah, keep going! I'm so wet! I'm so fucking horny!" she exclaimed. The man started to stroke in and out of her with a steady rhythm. "Ahn, oh, ah, aw," was accompanying each thrust. I zoomed the camera in for a close up of his shaft disappearing into her tightness. Heather opened her mouth wide and guided the stranger's cock back towards her as she started to suck him with renewed lust. The stranger released her big tit again and grabbed her head with both hands. It was obvious that he intended to cum in her mouth, and shockingly it was even more obvious that that was Heather's intention as well. The cries coming out of Heather rivaled the woman who was being banged on screen, and almost drowned out the hollow slapping sounds as the guy fucking her started to repeatedly drive into her.

I could tell that she was nearing another peak. I could hear how wet her pussy was as she came on the dick that was inside her. She was rocking her hips with the same level of force that she was gulping with her head, fucking hard with her whole body. The fellow getting the blowjob suddenly tensed and pulled her head tighter into him. Heather had his entire length down her throat. The muscles in his butt clenched as he orgasmed, and I could see Heather swallowing his cum. She released him with her hands and reached up to pull the blindfold off. Her eyes flickered towards me filming with my phone, then she looked up at the man and made eye contact as she kept her lips wrapped firmly around his dick. She gently pumped him a few more times, milking the last of his load from him with her mouth until he finally slid his softening prick from her. As his glistening cock came free, there was a thin thread of cum from the tip to Heather's lips. In a rather slutty and obscene gesture, she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as she leaned forward to noisily suck on his swollen head to get this last drop. "Oh, fuck!!" he groaned as she noisily sucked the last of his cum from him, then he stepped back when she finally released him with an audible "pop". I had never seen her like this. She was beyond merely horny, she seemed to be overcome with carnal desire.

Her rhythmic rocking with her hips had diminished while she was focusing on the dick she had just sucked dry, and now she turned her head towards the man between her legs as she gave him her full attention. She looked down and starred at his shaft as it slid in and out of her. She placed her hands around his neck as she pulled herself closer towards him, resuming her hip movements to meet his thrusts. "Ohhh, fuck yes," she said in a breathy voice. "Do you feel how wet my pussy is for your thick cock? You feel sooo fucking good inside me!" Her nipples were standing out erect from her firm tits as evidence of how turned on this situation was making her.

I saw that a third stranger had come down the aisle behind us and was standing and watching from behind Heather's chair. She noticed my gaze and turned her head slightly to look at the newcomer. She looked back at the man who was fucking her and moved her hands back around to his front. "Hold on a second, let's change positions," she said as she pushed gently on his chest. He withdrew his cock and stood to give her room to move. Heather used the arms of the chair to pull herself forward. She half-stood, then made a show of sticking her tongue out again and flicked it across the tip of his engorged head. Then without warning she opened her mouth and fully engulfed the dick that was still wet from being inside her. She bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down his entire shaft only a few times before stopping with another loud "pop" as she finished standing all the way up. She turned around and bent over the back of her chair with her legs spread as wide as she could get them. She arched her back and stuck her ass invitingly towards him. She looked over her shoulder at him as he repositioned behind her and moaned loudly as he slid into her once again. "Fuck yes!" she exclaimed. "You feel so fucking good! You are so deep inside me!" The man started to get into a rhythm, his thighs slapping hard against her ass as he tired to bottom-out inside her. "Yes!! Keep going! I want you to fuck my slutty pussy so hard!"

She then turned her head back to the man who was now standing right in front of her. She reached out with one hand and grabbed his bulge through his pants. "Where you just planning on watching me be a cum-slut?" she asked. "Or did you want to participate?" She was tugging at his belt and the fly of his jeans while she spoke, soon freeing his hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around it, slowly jacking him a few times. Then she pulled him towards her. "I want to suck this cock," she said looking up towards his face. "I want you to cum in my mouth." She licked at the underside of his shaft near the base, then ran her tongue up towards the tip while still looking up at him through her thick lashes. She put the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked hard on it while jacking him vigorously with her fist.

I moved back a little to better fit everyone on screen of my phone. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen! My wife, who was only wearing her shoes, getting spit-roasted by two strange men in an adult theatre. I was completely hard as I watched her bobbing her head, repeatedly deep-throating the man standing in front of her while the other man was slamming his thick rod into her wet pussy. Heather pulled the dick from her mouth. "Grab my tits!" she gasped as she took her mouth off of the pole in front of her for a moment. The man behind her bent over her and reached underneath to cup her big tits that were swinging from the movement. "Oh, yes! Fuck yes!" she shouted when his fingers brushed against her hard nipples. She stuffed the cock she was holding back into her hungry mouth, muffling the continuous moans and cries that were coming out of her. The man who was getting his dick sucked started to thrust with his hips to keep up the momentum, fucking her in the mouth. He grabbed her head as he rammed his rod down her throat as he came. I could see her jaw and throat working to swallow as he spurted his load into her mouth. He pulled his cock from her mouth after he finished. Heather ran the tip of her tongue across her top lip as she looked up at him as he withdrew. "Thank you," she said.

As he backed away, Heather grabbed the top of the chair she was bent over and looked back at the other man. "Ohhh, you feel soo good! Harder! Fuck me harder!" she demanded. He released her tits and grabbed her waist as he redoubled his efforts, pounding into her with renewed force. "Ahhh, ahhh! Fucking pound me with your fat dick! Don't stop! I'm cumming again!" she cried as she looked over her shoulder at man who was thrusting into her. "Fuuck! Oh fuck yes! I love your big dick, bang my sopping pussy!" She was almost yelling now as he railed her as hard as he could, pulling almost all the way out before plunging hard back in. The length of his cock glistening with her wetness. "You fuck so good! I love it! Ahh, ahhh, ohh, aww!" Her big tits were swinging wildly with the force of his thrusts as she continued to cry out. "I'm cumming on your dick again! Fuck, oh fuck! You make me such a fuck slut!" He suddenly reached forward with his right hand and grabbed the back of her hair in a fist as he increased his tempo even more. "Awwhhh!!" she wailed, "I'm cumming again! Oh my God, your fat cock is making me cum again! I want you to cum to! Cum in my pussy! I want you to cum deep inside me!" It was more than he could take, and he slammed into her and then held it as he finally came. Heather let out another ecstatic moan as he did, her pitch rising and I knew she was having yet one more orgasm as she felt his hot load shoot into her. He then pulled his spent dick from her well-fucked pussy.

12