All Comments on 'First Time Adult Theater'

by StagandVixen13

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC,more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot. Wish I was at that theater!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot and very well written. Ignore the boo birds who have nothing but negativity to share about hotwife stories. Someone hurt them once. I'm much more worried about hurting my dick while jacking it off.

Dnothsur1Dnothsur110 months ago

I enjoyed your story and hope you write more.

70slowhands70slowhands10 months ago

Come on guys this is his their story and life style. If you did not like it you could have gone on to another story. When the total said adult theater you should have gotten the Idea of what was going to happen. You don't need to cut up on the writer. I gave it five stars. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it. The forum would be what it is with our writers.

randbinw2randbinw210 months ago

Very hot jerk off material

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Intense story. I read it to compare notes with my first trip to an adult store and cinema, done willingly and at my husband's request. My experience was far less erotic, though I did get fucked (condom used), and I started to suck a cock but it was distastefully unclean so I stopped. My husband watched and loved seeing a stranger fuck me, which excited me too. I haven't repeated the experience, but once was a thrill.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya210 months ago

Loved the story, I wish when I went to the adult theater that I could have been part of this. My luck was the theater only had guys.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Whilst studying law at Uni, I worked part-time (for cash) at an adult theatre/bookseller. A municipal toilet is vastly cleaner than these places. We routinely mopped with buckets of bleach and disinfectant and wiped down everything with the same. We used black light wands to spot the wayward spunk, and it was everywhere. I discreetly wore gloves at work everywhere except at my little cashier booth, which I kept scrupulously clean. Yes, people had sex in the booths, which was quite disgusting. It's cleaner to rut on a garbage tip or in a muddy field.

Cheers - Old Brixton

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Use your delete button to erase the comments that are intended to offend you instead of critiquing the story. People know from the description of Loving Wives what kinds of stories will be posted here, yet a group of losers reads and trashes every story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reading this my cock became hard. Needless to say but I stroked it and strongly orgasmed. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW!!! What an amazing naughty story. Your wife is for sure is a cum slut But we love it.

Maybe I should let my wife read this story and take her to the local adult theater this weekend maybe she'll get some ideas on how to be very naughty.

Thanks for the good story looking forward to the next part

Bandit5906Bandit590610 months ago

Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for this. I enjoyed it and have two specific comments to others who have made their points here. First, I have been in scores of adult theaters over the years and have witnessed and participated (generally with a condom) in very similar events. It happens. Maybe not frequently and certainly not with all women. In this case, the wife had already played with others, so why would her willingness to broaden those experiences be unbelievable. Second, if it's not your cup of tea, why drink it? We can tell within the first few paragraphs where a story is headed. If Isn't appealing to you, move on to one of the other million stories available to you. Reading it, then punishing the author because it isn't your thing, helps no one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a very hot story, so thank you for your work. I'd like to make a suggestion though. If you separate the dialog from the rest of the paragraphs by spacing it out, it makes for a much easier read. Thanks!

dick_hardendick_harden7 months ago

Great, hot story. Fantastic action and what a babe Heather is - an ideal wife. Nicely written too. 5 stars 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous