First Time Adult Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head again to look back at him. "And thank you," she said as she straightened and turned to face him, "so much!". She looked down at his thick cock, still rather impressive even though he was going limp. She squatted down on her heels before him, and gently took his length in her hand. "And I want every drop of your cum," she said as she guided him towards her wide open mouth. She engulfed him, the base of his dick pressed against her lips as she started to gently suck on him. I could see and hear that he was all the way to the back of her throat. "Mmhmm," she moaned. She kept him there for a minute, then finally pulled him out with a slurping sound. He thanked her in return, stating that it was the best sex he had ever had. I was transfixed. I had never seen Heather this horny, never seen her act so slutty.

"How was the show?" she asked as she turned to face me. "Absolutely the best I've ever seen," I replied as I switched my phone off and put it in my pocket. "Are you satisfied?" I asked her. "No, I don't think I am yet," she replied. "Are you?" I said, "No, I'm not yet either. But I think we're done here for today, so let's head out." "Well, I guess so," she replied as she glanced around the theater. We retrieved her clothes from the floor and chair. She pulled the G-string on and handed me her pants. "I'm too hot to put those on right now," she said as she pulled the zipper of the corset up only about halfway. "And I don't think anyone will mind if this is all I wear out of here," she gestured at the mostly open top and tiny panties.

There was some scattered applause as we headed for the door, and Heather blew a kiss over her shoulder at the theater patrons. I noticed another man out of the corner of my eye who was filming with his phone. He was kind of far back, so I didn't think he got very good footage with the low light in the room. Still, it seemed there would be decent odds that a version of my wife acting like a sex-crazed slut could soon be on the internet.

As we exited the theater we had to stop and shade our eyes against the sudden brightness of the store. There was a young-looking couple looking at lingerie together who glanced up as we came out. I saw their gaze freeze on us as they noticed Heather. The woman's eyes widened a bit involuntarily. I knew what they saw. The G-string was small, the thin little triangle of fabric was lowcut and barely covered her swollen looking pussy. That, with her slightly disheveled hair and mostly open corset was the exact image of someone who had just been very thoroughly fucked. "Did you enjoy the movie?" the clerk asked with a bit of a smirk from behind the counter. Noticing the woman's wide -eyed stare, a mischievous look crossed Heather's face. "Oh, I did very much," she said as she started walking through the store. She didn't bother to cover up at all, and she seemed to be putting a bit of a strut into her walk which was further accentuated by her heels. "Although I didn't actually see much of the show, it's hard to see the screen when you keep having cocks stuck down your throat! And then I spent part of it bent over the back of my chair while I was fucked by someone with a really nice dick." She winked at the woman as we went past.

As we approached my truck, a rather big black guy was getting out of his car. "Damn! What did I just miss in there?" he asked as he ran his eyes appreciatively over Heather's body. "We were in the movies," she replied as she reached up and pulled her zipper down. She took the corset off again and tossed it on the ground. "Do you like what you see?" she asked as she stood there in the parking lot in just the skimpy little G string and her sandals. "Shit girl, you're fine as fuck!" he exclaimed. Heather sauntered towards him and he glanced at me. I gave him a half nod and shrugged my shoulders. Heather was standing right in front of him now. She reached forward and placed her hand on his crotch over his pants. I noticed the couple inside the store staring out of the window at her. "Let me accompany you inside," she said in a low voice, "there's something I forgot." Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the door. I scooped up the corset that she had left in the parking lot, and decided to put it and her pants that I was still holding in the truck. I unlocked it and tossed them in the back seat. After locking up again I headed back inside. Not seeing Heather, I looked askance at the clerk behind the counter. "She's in there," he said gesturing towards the theater, "said that she forgot her blindfold, and her friend was going to help look for it." I nodded as I started towards the theater myself. "Oh, that's right," I replied, "I better go help her look, it's a small blindfold."

The young couple were openly watching as I crossed towards the door. The clerk smirked again. He knew nobody was looking for a blindfold, but he buzzed me in without a word.

I was greeted with the sound of some very loud and lusty moans as soon as I entered the room, and they weren't coming from the screen. The man was seated in the very first chair next to the door. Heather was on her knees swallowing the black guy's cock like she was desperate for it. If the other man had been big, then this one was huge. He was quite long and thick. Heather had that ultra-slutty look that only a woman sucking on a monstrous dick can get. Despite his incredible length and girth, she was taking almost the whole thing down her throat with each vigorous bob of her head. Her moans of pleasure, "Mmhmm! Mmm!" were periodically interrupted with the "gluck, gluck" as she almost gagged herself on his thick pole. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started filming again, there was no way I could miss this opportunity. I noticed that the man who had been filming earlier had also resumed, and this time from a bit closer.

After several minutes of the most intense blowjob I had ever seen, Heather finally pulled his dick out of her mouth. She almost gasped for breath as she wiped some drool from her chin with the back of her hand. "I have to feel this inside of me," she stated as she climbed onto his lap facing him. She reached down and moved the little string of her flimsy panties to the side as she positioned her pussy over his erection. The large head of his dick was pressed up into the opening between her lips. She held it there for a few seconds, and then very deliberately sank down on his thick cock. Her pussy seemed to be stretched around his girth as she slid down until he was fully inside her. "Ahn!" she grunted in satisfaction as he filled her. She rocked back and forth a little while he was deep inside her, and he moved his mouth forward to suck on one of her round tits. "Oh my God, this feels amazing!" she exclaimed. She started moving her hips up and down, a little slowly at first but quickly picking up the pace. She was sliding most of the way up his huge rod before slamming back down on it aggressively. "Fuuuck!" she moaned loudly, "You are going so deep inside me!" Her voice rose in pitch again as she half screamed, half moaned as a sudden orgasm rocked her. "Yes, yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me!" she yelled as she rode him. She was cumming constantly right now, one orgasm following immediately behind another. "Oh, God, you feel so fucking good! This is incredible! I love your giant fucking dick, fuck my pussy! Keep going, don't stop! Keep filling me up!" Heather was almost panting, close to breathless as she called out while she was working her hips with every once of strength she had. "I love it, I love it, ahn! Stretch me out! Awww! Fuuuuck! I'm a big cock whore!" Heather was so worked up that you couldn't hear the movie over her cries of passion and the loud wet slapping and squelching that accompanied their fucking. She threw her head back and closed her eyes as she rode the waves of her orgasms. She was completely lost in ecstasy. I could have walked out of the theater and she would not have noticed. I wasn't even sure if she realized that I had followed her back in. The fire that had been kindled earlier had grown to an inferno and she was now being utterly consumed as it raged unchecked.

The black stranger stopped sucking on her tits and suddenly grabbed her ass with both hands, his dark skin in stark contrast to her pale cheeks. He started thrusting up with his own hips, trying to match Heather's frenzied rhythm. Then with a cry of his own, he also threw his head back as he came. "Yes!! Oh, yes!" Heather screamed as he came, and I knew she could feel his load being pumped into her. "Fill me up with your cum!" she said as she slowed her movements until she was no longer sliding up and down his cock. She instead settled into a slow, gentle rocking motion as she coaxed the last of his cum from his dick while it was fully inside her. They both seemed to be coming down from their peak together.

Heather leaned forward and kissed him hard as she slowed her gyrations further. He released her ass to grab gently at her big tits and squeezed them lightly. "Mmmm," she sighed as she eventually broke the kiss. "Thank you very much," she said as she climbed off him. I noticed that as this fat cock finally withdrew from her that her well-fucked pussy stayed gaping wide open. A thought ran through the back of mind that all she had on to cover herself was the flimsy G string she was still wearing that had been pushed to the side to allow access to her. Everything else had been left in the truck. I wondered at who we might encounter this time as we exited the theater. "Now I think I'm satisfied," she said as she walked slowly towards me. "But, what about you?" she inquired as she looked towards my crotch. "Don't worry about me," I assured her "we can work that out later. And in the meantime, I have the absolute hottest footage I could ever hope for. Shall we head out...again?" I asked. Heather looked around, and I saw the realization hit her that I had not brought her top into the theater. "Well, you had just headed back in here wearing just...that," I motioned towards her panties, "so I didn't think to bring the corset for you to wear on the way out," I explained. She readjusted her G string, pulling the small triangle back to try and cover herself. Her pussy lips were definitely more pronounced right now, and it seemed to be trying to sit between them. "Well, I guess we'll see who is out there now," she chuckled. We exited the theater a second time. The store was empty this time, except for the clerk. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Heather. "Did you find your blindfold?" he inquired smugly. "No, I got distracted by something else that I found," she replied. He chuckled, "Well, it looks like you really enjoyed yourself. Maybe you can stop by again to see if it turned up." She smiled at him, "Oh, I'm quite sure that we'll have to come back." Her eyes seemed to smolder.

We walked out to the truck, and Heather climbed into the passenger seat. I raised my eyebrow at her quizzically when she didn't make any move to put her pants or corset back on. "I'm still feeling really sexy," she answered my unspoken question. "I don't care who sees me like this," She looked over at me slyly, "maybe you can drive next to some lonely truck driver again who will really appreciate the view." It didn't take me long to find exactly that, a truck driver who looked down and made eye contact with my mostly naked wife looking back at him. He ogled her and honked his horn in appreciation. As we drove next to him for a ways, Heather reclined her chair and removed her seatbelt. She started to lightly caress her tits with her fingers. I noticed that her nipples were very erect again and she was a bit flushed as she once again started to become aroused. She hooked her thumbs through the thin string of her panties and pulled them down past her knees. When she released them, they fell down around her ankles, and she lightly kicked them the rest of the way off. She spread her legs as she traced up her shaven slit with one of her fingers and started to rub her clit. Her other hand went back to her left breast. "Mmhmm," she moaned as she brushed her hard nipple with the palm of her hand. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip in her teeth as an ecstatic shiver went through her. "You need to pull your fucking dick out," she stated suddenly as she opened her eyes and looked over at me. "Oh yeah?" I asked. "Yes," she replied, "that way I'll be too busy sucking it to tell you to lead this truck driver to the rest area ahead so that I can walk over to his truck like this to fuck him to." She moved to face me while kneeling on her seat, and leaned over the console as my hard on came out of my pants. I was all the way down her throat in an instant as she swallowed my entire length in one motion.

The driver was treated to a view of her big round ass as she enthusiastically sucked my cock. She moved her knees as far apart as she could get them on the seat, trying to give the man the best view of her open pussy. Her right hand was wrapped tightly around the base of my shaft while she reached back under herself with her left hand to feverishly rub her clit. She was moaning loudly, and I felt her mouth start to go cold as she began having another orgasm. It was all too much for me, and I was soon cumming as well. She didn't break rhythm at all, just continued to bob her head in my lap as she swallowed every drop.

I saw the sign ahead for the rest area. I thought of her walking over to this stranger's truck wearing only her heels, and almost immediately started to stiffen up again as she continued to lavish attention on my cock. I considered pulling in front of the truck and leading him there. But my recent orgasm helped to break the lustful trance that we were in, and I decided against it. I sped up, and pulled away from the trucker who honked at us again as we moved down the freeway.

I reflected on the events of the day and couldn't believe any of it had really happened despite having witnessed (and filmed) it. Heather was still fingering herself as she gulped at my cock, building towards another climax. She had completely transformed into a sex-crazed slut. All of the videos I had of her moaning and cumming on the cocks of friends and coworkers paled in comparison to the display of raw passion I had seen from her today. Today I had heard her ask men to cum in her mouth and seen her swallow it all when they did. She had been spit-roasted, and thoroughly fucked in front of an audience. She had brazenly flaunted her body in front of strangers and proclaimed that she had been fucked by strangers. She had shown off for the trucker, and I knew that if I had gone to the rest area that she would have shamelessly walked over to his truck and done whatever he wanted from her. I wondered if she would revert to how she had been before or if she would remain as she was now, a woman who was unconcerned that she was naked and giving a blowjob in broad daylight as she continued to rub her cum-filled pussy. "I guess we'll see what happens now," I thought as I pointed the truck towards home. One thing I was sure of though, we would be visiting the theater again.

12