First Time after Meeting Again

Story Info
Meeting the high school crush years later.
1.2k words
4.42
9.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snk2fly
snk2fly
15 Followers

In high school I was part of the B crowd... I played baseball and was on the men's golf team. Had lots of friends, but was never part of the A crowd. One of the football cheerleaders, Wendy, was part of A crowd, but also played on the women's golf team. We knew each other casually, and ended up playing in a few tournaments together. I, of course, had a huge crush on her, and her shoulder length 80s blond frosted hair, but not often would she give me the time of day. Not rude, but just not overly aggressive towards being friends. Life goes on, and we go our separate ways after high school.

I attended our 10 year reunion with my wife, and Wendy attended too. We made small chat and talked about golf, old friends, and our parents who were distant friends and co-workers. She had brought her current boyfriend, who spent most of the time bellied up to the bar. Life goes on. Inject social media to the world and people become more acquainted with a bigger mix of folks, to include me connecting with Wendy and other classmates.

Fast forward to our 25 year reunion. Honestly neither of us wanted to go, but we decided if the other was going, we would team up to watch the drama and laugh at our balding classmates. At this point, Wendy had never been married, and I had been divorced for about 3 years. We graduated from a beach town high school, and Wendy and I met in the approved hotel lobby bar. A big hug and some decent conversation. During our chat, after a glass or two of wine, she said she realized she was peer pressured in high school to be somewhat of an A crowd snob, and regretted even up until then. Apology accepted, but I had no ill will. After all it was 25 plus years ago.

The next day we attended the reunion picnic and saw peoples kids and grandkids, and that evening went to the standard older folk reunion. 80s music, lots of bellies and bald heads, and gray hair. Honestly, Wendy and I didn't fit in, as our good genes had graced us with some time honored remaining young looks. As the evening progressed on, both of us got a tad bored of the crowd, and decided to go for a walk. Wendy was wearing a nice short, sleeveless black dress, and still had quite a body to go with it. We walked barefoot along the beach, and at some point she grabbed my hand as we strolled and talked about old times and life. At one point we stopped to giggle, and our eyes met. Silence. At the same time we moved close to one another, and without saying a word, our lips met gently. Hers were warm and soft, like a summers day. It was a slight, quick, but subtle kiss... We pulled away slowly and our eyes met. Silence. Then we moved back in for another, more passionate kiss. Soft warm lips, slight wet tongue. 25 year after crushing on this cheerleader, here I was kissing her on a dark beach with the sound of waves and breeze in the background. I pulled her close to me, wrapped my arms around her waist, and dove into to what I had been dreaming of as a young crushing teen. Her tongue and mouth were warm and wet, and when she started to suck on my tongue, I could feel myself starting to grow hard.

After a few. mins of kissing, Wendy pulled away, looked into my eyes, and said, "Wow, why didn't I do this years ago?" We both smiled, and knew what was going to happen next. She slid her hand down and grazed my hardening cock as she moved to grab my hand. "Come on, I think it is time we went inside!"

We went back to her room, and in a dimly lit room, began to kiss again, and then strip the clothes from each other. Her black dress easily slipped to the floor after a the shoulder straps were moved to the side. and she had no issues taking off my button up shirt, and then my pants fell to the floor after undoing my belt. While kissing, I unlatched her black bra and let it fall to the floor. Even at our age, she had tremendously perky breasts, and nice pink nipples, that were starting to grow hard. I moved my hand up and rubbed her nipple, rubbing and pinching as it grew hard between my fingers. Her hand moved down and started rubbing my already hard cock on top of my boxers. With little effort, she pulled the band over and down and my boxers slid to the floor. She began to stroke my hard shaft with her soft hand, then licked her palm to make the stroking easier.

Her hand on my hard cock felt amazing after wanting it for years. As she continued to stroke my cock, I reached down and ran my fingers over her bulge thru her satin black panties. I could already feel her getting wet, so I pulled them down over her hips and let them slide to the floor. She had an amazing pussy, with trimmed pubic hair. I started to rub my finger between her wettening lips while she continued to stroke me. I then took my hard cock and pushed it between her legs, rubbing the head between her thighs and wet lips. After a few strokes and a good whimper, we moved to the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs apart, knees up. I started at her knees, and kissed along her thighs until I got to her wet lips. Her sweet juices tasted amazing, and my lapped up and down her wet slit and darted inside her.

"I can't take it any longer!" She grasp my head and pulled me up. As I kiss her, she took the head of my hard cock and started to guide it inside her wet warm pussy. It had been a while for both of us, so I gently went in, inch by inch, slowly, ensuring she felt it all.

After two or three deep penetrations, I told her it had been so long I wasn't sure how long I could last. She smiled, and then rolled over so she could be on top. As I rubbed her hard nipples, she rode my cock up and down, back and forth. Her eyes were closed the whole time and her neck craned towards the ceiling. It did not take long until she started to moan and shiver. With a little scream, she came all over my cock. Two or three pumps later, she looked at me and smiled.

She climbed off, and rolled on her back again, knees in the air. I grasp my cock and glided inside her again. After two deep penetrating pumps, I started thrusting harder and faster. She grasp my ass while she whimpered and moaned. "Yes, yes, yes!" It didn't take long until my cock and balls tensed up, and I came deep inside of her. It was probably the biggest load I have shot in years.

I kissed her deeply and then collapsed on top of her glistening body. "Wow, well worth the wait..." she said.

I rolled over and we lay there in each others arms and body juices until we fell asleep. Needless to say, the next morning was quite an event too.

snk2fly
snk2fly
15 Followers