Sandy Ch. 03

Story Info
A little help from my friends.
2.3k words
4.44
6.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little help from my friends

The next day was Saturday. Julie started work as a hair stylist at 10:00 am on Saturdays, so Sandy got to her apartment by 8:30 so they could talk before Julie went to work. Sandy had replayed mentally the events of the previous day multiple times. Surprisingly, she awoke refreshed and clear-headed Saturday morning.

When Julie opened the door and saw Sandy, she opened her arms wide, and the two friends embraced heartily.

"I'm so glad you came over," Julie gushed. I was worried that John and I might have scared you off."

"Scared me off? No way. But you certainly got me off. I felt like I floated home.

"There is, however, one issue that I wanted to discuss with you."

"What's that?"

"You said something to the effect that if I liked getting cunnilingus from John I would really love when he fucked me. Do you remember that?"

"More or less. What's the problem there?"

"Well, it seemed like you were speaking from personal experience. I don't want to pry or judge, but what you said suggested to me that you have experienced both cunnilingus and sex with John. Is that right?"

Julie took Sandy's hand and led her to the sofa. "Let me pour us some coffee so we can sip and chat at ease."

A few minutes later Julie came out of the kitchen with two mugs of coffee. Black for Julie, sweet and blond for Sandy.

Sandy was sitting on the sofa right next to one of the arms. Julie sat down so close to Sandy that Sandy was squeezed between the sofa arm and Julie. Julie took a sip from her coffee cup and set the cup on the table in front of the sofa.

Julie put her hand on Sandy's thigh and started talking easily. "My parents tried to have children for years without success. They finally decided that they might never produce children of their own, so they adopted John when he was a baby. As sometimes happens, the presence of a baby in the house seemed to increase my parents' fertility. My mother conceived me when John was about 18 months old, so we are not biological brother and sister.

"Our parents never hid the fact that John was adopted. They loved us both as equally as they could. And John and I were always very close.

"Four years ago, or so, John and I were commiserating about our sex lives. We both had concerns that we weren't very good lovers and that our lovers were not satisfying us. John was worried about how well he could do cunnilingus and how to avoid premature ejaculation. I was concerned about how well I could suck and ride dick. We agreed to help each other develop our skills. We practiced with each other. We gave each other lots of honest feedback and studied various techniques using the internet.

"Of course, some people might decry that we were committing incest because we grew up as brother and sister, but the fact that we were not biologically related made that argument irrelevant. I did a bit of study on incest and learned that European aristocrats often married within their families to maintain control over their wealth and power. Incest has only been taboo for a couple hundred years, only after people realized that incest and inbreeding could lead to genetic diseases, like hemophilia. As I thought more about it, I reached the conclusion that having sex with relatives is not necessarily bad. What is bad is having babies with relatives. John and I learned a lot from each other and always practiced safe sex.

"So yes, I was speaking from experience."

Julie stood and said, "I need to get to work. I have a full schedule of clients today. Do you think you could come over around 6:00 pm to have dinner with John and me? It would be good if the three of us could talk together."

Sandy stood and collected their cups to take them to the kitchen. She looked at Julie in a totally new light. Sandy said, "I'd love to come. What can I bring?"

Julie laughed, "That's what I love about you Sandy. You always want to contribute. How about if you bring a vegetable side dish?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you at 6."

* * * * *

Sandy was flummoxed. Julie's revelations left her unsettled. She still loved Julie and accepted her for who she was. Sandy didn't love John in the same way, after all she didn't know him as well. See fretted about what they would say to each other that evening.

Sandy tried to study but didn't have a lot of success. Her thoughts kept going back to John and Julie giving her orgasms yesterday and how much she enjoyed giving Julie an orgasm. She imagined laying back with her legs spread wide as the two of them licked her nipples and pussy. She imagined Julie and John stimulating her g-spot and anus. She wondered how it would feel to have John fuck her. In the end she gave up on studying went to the internet to learn more about incest, sex, and anal stimulation. She went down several internet rabbit holes before she decided to start cooking.

Sandy loved to cook. She spent the later part of the afternoon in her parents' kitchen making two of her favorite vegetable dishes, broccoli salad and roasted fennel with parmesan. She made enough so that she could leave a few servings of each with her parents for their dinner.

She dressed in a hippie style dress with a paisley print. The dress had a scoop back and a deep V in the front with two straps that tied behind her neck. The dress came down to mid-thigh. As usual, Sandy wore nothing under the dress.

She showed her mother the dishes that she had prepared, kissed her parents, and told them that she might spend the night at Julie's apartment. Her parents said, "Have fun. Call us if you need anything."

Sandy strode out the door with a light step. As Sandy walked the 6 blocks to Julie and John's apartment, she enjoyed the sun on her skin and the breeze that blew under her dress.

When Sandy knocked on Julie's door, John answered. He smiled, said "Hello," and embraced her warmly. John took a step back to look at Sandy and said, "Julie told me that you were bringing a vegetable, but it looks like you might have also brought dessert. You look delicious." John inhaled deeply and added, "You smell divine. I wasn't particularly hungry but now I have a raging appetite."

Sandy blushed at the compliment as they took her dishes into the kitchen where Julie was putting the finishing touches on her part of the dinner, namely crispy-skin salmon and garlic bread. Sandy put down her dishes and sniffed deeply, "Ooo. That smells wonderful."

Sandy hugged Julie from the side and realized that like her, Julie wore nothing beneath the red T-shirt that barely covered her buttocks.

John was the only one of the three that was not dressed provocatively. He wore a T-shirt and shorts. Sandy guessed that he, too, wore nothing beneath his outer clothes. After all, it was summer.

The three friends ate dinner with a lively discussion. They talked about recent political events, unrest in the middle east, China, and other topics from the daily news. They brought each other up to date with their jobs and school.

After dinner, all three cleared the table. Sandy washed and John rinsed the dishes while Julie dried them and put them away. Once the kitchen was cleaned up, Julie said, "Let's go have a serious discussion."

They sat in the living room. Sandy and Julie sat on the sofa and John sat on a chair opposite. As she had done that morning, after Sandy sat next to the arm on the right side of the sofa and Julie sat close to Sandy, squeezing her against the arm of the sofa. Sandy looked at Julie and smiled, "Hmm. Up close and personal."

Julie took Sandy's left hand in her own left hand and reached her right arm around Sandy's shoulders. Julie kissed Sandy's cheek and said, "I am so glad that you are here." After a brief pause, Julie asked, "Who wants to start the discussion?"

John said, "I don't mind starting the discussion, but I would suggest that we reconsider our seating arrangement before we start. How about if we move some furniture to create a space so we can all sit on the floor in a circle. I'll get a blanket for us to sit on and we can all hold hands. What do you think?"

"Great idea," Julie agreed. "How about you, Sandy?"

"Sounds good to me."

Julie and Sandy made a good space on the floor while John found a blanket. He spread the blanket out and they all sat down cross legged. Both Julie's T-shirt and Sandy's dress rode up as they sat, reveal their pussies. But neither tried to cover up.

"That is quite a view," John exclaimed. "Perhaps we should just all take off our clothes."

Both John and Julie had already seen Sandy without clothes. She said, "Ok with me."

John stood to take off his shorts and T-shirt, whereas Sandy and Julie just lifted their clothes over their heads and tossed them to the side.

It was the first time that Sandy had seen John naked. Both John and Julie had spectacular bodies. Their pubic areas were smooth. Both were fit. Both seemed totally comfortable in their nudity. Sandy had not seen many penises, so she was very curious about John's. She asked, "May I touch it?"

"Not yet," John responded. "Let's have our conversation first. I said I would start, so here goes."

John looked at Sandy and said, "Sandy, I really enjoyed pleasuring you yesterday. I would love to do it again. And again. While I get great pleasure from tasting and touching you, I would also to share mutual orgasmic pleasure."

He looked at Julie with a smile. "Julie, you and I have shared many experiences. I feel a deep love and respect for you. What we have is special. I would hope that we could also share our love, respect, and pleasures with Sandy. How do you feel?"

Julie looked first and Sandy, then at John before she said, "John, yes, our relationship is special Not many people would understand or appreciate it, but I believe that Sandy can. Sandy and I have been friends for a long time. Yesterday our friendship took a new twist. I too hope that Sandy would join us in sharing all levels of pleasures that we can achieve."

Julie and John both looked and Sandy. Julie asked, "Sandy, how do you feel? We realize that all of this is new for you. We can take things slowly. You can tell us to stop any time and I will still be your best friend if you let me. Are you willing to share amazing pleasures with us?"

"Well . . ." Sandy paused. "Have you two talked about what happened yesterday?"

"Just the broad strokes." Julie said with a smile. "But we know the essentials."

"That's good," Sandy said, returning Julie's smile.

"First, thanks to both of you. I realized on my way over here that for the first time since puberty, I did not feel embarrassed by my flat chest. Julie, you have always assured me that I am fine as I am. And John, when you touched and kissed my tiny titties yesterday, I felt like you really enjoyed playing with them. I am still flat chested, but you two have taught me that even a flat chest can be beautiful and receive pleasure. Thank you.

"For the other big thing from yesterday, I again thank you both. I had always thought that oral sex was one person altruistically giving another person pleasure. You taught me that giving oral sex can be overwhelmingly pleasurable to the giver, even if it doesn't come with an orgasm.

"I was reading a bit about hedonism this afternoon. I'd always thought that hedonists were just after personal pleasure. I learned that there are multiple philosophies of hedonism. One of the things that I liked was the idea that pleasure is not just a result of physical sensations, it is a state of mind, in which the mind and the body merge into a blissful state, if only temporarily. That is what I felt yesterday with you two.

"And I have a few requests. I feel like I am way behind in learning about sex. Would you two be willing to teach me more, both how to give and receive pleasure. I want to learn about it all, to explore your bodies and to let you explore mine.

"What do you think?"

Julie said, "You know that John and I have each had other lovers. Certainly not a secret. But we have never had another person join us in our sexual adventures. I, for one, would love to have you join us.

John and Julie looked at each other with big smiles. Then they turned to face Sandy with their big smiles.

John stood in a fluid motion, still holding Julie and Sandy's hands, he pulled them up. As Julie and Sandy stood, John embraced them both. The three held their group hug for several minutes until they all started laughing. John kissed Sandy for the first time, then he kissed Julie, then Sandy and Julie kissed each other.

They laughed again as John let his hand drop to the butts of the women on either side. He squeezed and slid his fingers along the cracks of their asses.

Sandy coyly asked John, "May I touch you now?"