First Time Anal

Story Info
Surprise anal encounter with a woman much older than I.
851 words
4.19
33.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_uno77
el_uno77
15 Followers

I had dated Carrie on and off for several months. At the time she was 15 years my senior with a great body. She had B cups tits, a great smile, and personality. She was divorced from her husband who was abusive to her. He was in jail when I met Carrie. She had a 15-year-old son living with her and her 20-year-old daughter stopped in to check on her from time to time. The day of my visit to her I was horny. As luck would have she just went into the shower and her son was on his way out to visit a friend. He said he was going to play video games which meant he would not return for several hours. I knew her daughter was at work so it was perfect timing.

Her son peeked into the bathroom and said goodbye to his mom. He also told his mom that I was there to visit. When he left I locked the door and walked into the bathroom. It was hot and steamy. The bathroom was very small with no window so you can imagine how hot it was. Carrie walked out of the shower and we started kissing immediately. I guess she was just at horny as I was. She took off my shirt and began playing and sucking my nipples. They are very sensitive so that turned me on even more.

Carrie got on her knees, unbuckled my pants, pulled them down along with my underwear, and began to slowly lick my balls and dick. She sucked it making it as hard as possible. While my pants were around my ankles she told me to sick on the toilet. I was sweating bullets due to the steam but at that point, I didn't care. Carrie was going to need another bath for sure and now I was going to need one as well. She turned around and slowly inserted my dick in her pussy. She moaned a sigh of relief as she had an immediate orgasm which I felt running down my balls. The contractions were delightful. As I said the bathroom was small so Carrie was able to hold on to the doorknob since the door was closed and with the other hand she was holding onto the sink. I just sat back and enjoyed the attention my dick was getting.

Carrie pulled my dick out of her pussy which gave me a chance to pull one leg free from my pants. Carrie repositioned herself and grabbed my dick from between her legs and sat down again. The feeling was a bit different. It was tighter, hotter and Carrie gave a gut-wrenching groan as she sat down on me. She lifted herself and let gravity pull her down. My dick was as deep as possible inside of her as I sat back with my eyes closed. Her groans became deeper and more animalistic. She cursed out loud calling a mother fucker but this was different. Carrie had never cursed in that way or in that manner. Something was different. She continued raising her body and letting herself fall back onto my lap.

I leaned further back and was trying to caress her asshole with my thumb but I couldn't find it. I leaned back further as Carrie had a rhythm where she was letting herself drop harder onto my lap. then I saw it. My dick was buried in her ass! She was lost to the feeling of having her ass full of dick. Carrie was able to take me balls deep. The grunts and the occasional curse words had me as hard as humanly possible.

"Carrie...my dick is in your ass?!" I am not sure if that was a question or a statement.

"Yes, mother fucker...and I love it!"

I grabbed her hips and helped her push down as much as possible. Her groans and grunts were out of this world. Super sexy, super hot, super intense. We were both in never-never land. This was my first anal experience and as I found out later it was Carries as well. She later told me she lost count of how many orgasms she had. The pain she felt was welcomed by her virgin asshole. I exploded inside her as she called me a "dirty mother fucker" and told me to give it all to her. As you can imagine I did as I was told. It was an orgasm that I will never forget.

As she got up I told her to bend over and her asshole was as wide as a 25 cent coin. The rim of her asshole was a bright purplish red. I wish I had taken a picture of it. Carrie is very fair-skinned so it was delicious to look at. My thick cum was slowly tricking down as she played with her clit and had several additional orgasms.

"You tore my ass open didn't you."

"Yes."

"I enjoyed it. We'll do it again real soon." I just sat on the toilet in awe as Carrie jumped in the shower again.

el_uno77
el_uno77
15 Followers