All Comments on 'First Time as a Bondage Slut'

by kinktotell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good story with a great build up to climax and ending with hints of the future. Thank you for sharing. It is very appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was an intensely awesome story to read. I'll be patiently waiting for Pt. 2 until then this story easily gets 5 Stars.

4Leather4Leatherabout 1 year ago

Great story line, got me hooked and you left it wide open for the next chapter. Can’t wait to see we’re this phone call leads too. Please chapter two.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

Any Bob's out there wanting to become bobbie bois as I can help you transition into the little femboy slut and even go further as I Love showing a sub their destiny. I can also introduce them to Master's, Mistresses and other gurls along with some girls who enjoy the kink. Even know a kinky shemale mistress as then you serve both Master and Mistress. I also like helping married guys on downlow either come out or revealed as a cuck to their wives as I visit as "an old buddy visiting" then proceed to seduce the wife and "get caught" at which time I make him watch, or cleanup or actively suck. And even when one time we turned it into a threesome as he was fucking his wife I came up behind him and slid into him essentially fucking her thru him and as he came in her I came in him all the while talking dirty to them both. In one instance i made him put her clothes on to watch and then had him clean my cock after and once he got me hard for the second round of me cucking him and by the weekends end he was a sissy bitch and she was his femdom mistress and hotwife where she could then have hot studs come over to fuck her as he fluffed them and ate the creampies. After some more sessions he was totally out as being a bi crossdresser (no more hiding in the closet) and actively being bi in front of her. All of those were what they hubbies hoped for but were afraid what wifey might do but if forced to do it by a Bull then it was easier to "come out" like Bob here liking to offer himself up to Mistress or a shemale. Just east of Chicago and allot of kinksters in the area.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still enjoying the series, don't go to fast. I don't think you need to introduce the trans so fast. Let them explore each other. I would love it if Angie explored his cross dressing. Put her in a strap on, or a penis gag w/ dildo tied down, and he is dressed and tied with his hands tied, and he lowers himself onto them. While the machines do the work.

I am enjoying her being a switch. Have them tied together, with various toys. Excellent!

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze12 months ago

cool story, definitely more would rock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous