First Time as a Bondage Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video changed again - another Trans-dom video. This time, the Dom fed a monstrous cock into the bound guy's mouth. I watched in rapt fascination.

Angie stopped flogging my ass and moved forward so I could see her ass again, but this time she stood beside me so I could still see the TV.

"Do you like that, pet?" She purred seductively. "Do you like seeing her feed that monstrous cock into his eager mouth? Look at him devouring that stupendous dick. Doesn't it make your mouth water? Would you do that for me, pet? Would you suck a Shemale cock for me?"

Angie paused. I was nearing an anal orgasm - at the height of my horniness and desire. I didn't hesitate.

"Yes, Mistress! If you want me to suck a Shemale's cock, I'll do it!"

"Mmmmm, such a good little pet. But would you be sucking it because it's hot, nasty, and lewd? Or would you only suck it because you want to please me? Look at her skullfucking him. Ramming that big fuck-stick deep into his throat. God, that's so fucking hot. Would you do that, pet? Let her fuck your face. Do you want that? A big fucking she-cock deep in your mouth. Raping your throat."

Angie's hand had moved to her pussy. I couldn't tell if she was stroking it from my position, but I imagined it and struggled at my bonds again.

In the video, the Shemale Mistress was holding the guy's nose and choking him, her cock buried to the hilt in his mouth. How the fuck he swallowed her entire cock is beyond me. I watched, enthralled. My cock raged and twitched. The fucking machine reamed my ass. I wanted it. I wanted a cock in my mouth. I wanted her cock in my mouth. I wanted to be the slave in the video.

"Yes, Mistress! I'd love to have her big fucking cock raping my mouth. Bound like this, the fucking machine raping my ass, her raping my throat. I'd love it, Mistress." I panted - my orgasm nearly upon me.

Angie spun towards me - her hand between her legs, slowly caressing her pussy. "Would you, pet? Would you suck her big cock? Would you let her cum in your mouth? Would you suck and savor her cum coated cock as she pumped gob after gob of thick, gooey batter into your slutty little mouth. Would you swallow it, slut? Would you suck it all up and swallow that slippery, salty jizz coating your tongue. Would you play with it? Force it through your teeth. Twirl it with your tongue, and then swallow and open your slutty little mouth to show us what a good cum-whore you are? Would you do that slut?"

I was nearly there. I was gonna blow any second. "Yes, Mistress! I'd swallow her delicious she-cum. I'd suck her cock clean and savor every drop. Oh, god, Mistress! I'm cumming... Nnnnnggggghhhhh!"

I started bucking on the fucking machine and dildo. My ass spasmed and quaked. My guts clenched, and my thighs locked. A long, strangled groan ripped from my throat and mouth. Angie stepped close - pressing her belly to my forehead. Her pussy was out of my reach, but I could smell her captivating scent.

The first orgasm subsided, but another hit seconds later as the fucking machine continued to rail my pucker hole. That's what I love about anal orgasms; they keep coming. You can have dozens - if your muscles can take it. But they're fucking intense, and these were some of the biggest I'd ever had. All due to Angie's taunting and teasing.

"I could make it happen, pet," Angie's voice was low, subdued. "I know someone - I could call her. I could really make this happen. Would you want that?"

Another orgasm hammered me - Angie's revelation rocking my mind - making the orgasm even more intense. My entire body quaked as the fucking machine continued its onslaught.

"Yesssss!" I hissed, my voice fluttering.

"Really, Bob?" Angie touched my face.

She squatted in front of me - knees wide apart - pussy open and dripping. She looked into my eyes, and I tried to look back - but the fucking machine and orgasms made it difficult.

"Do you really want me to call her? I could get her to come here. Maybe I could get her to tie us both up. We could be tied facing one another while she took turns fucking us. I could watch as she fucked you - this magnificent machine ripping up my pussy as she fucked your ass. Then we could swap, and you could watch as she fucked me - your ass being fucked by a machine. And when she's finished with my ass, she could spit-roast you. Feed you her big cock, covered in my pussy juice, while your ass is raped. Maybe... Maybe you'd let me fuck you with a strap-on while she fed you her cock. I can make it happen, Bob. I can get this for us. Do you want it, Bob? Do you really want it? Do you need it? I need it, Bob. God, I'm nearly gushing just thinking about it. My pussy is actually dripping on the floor. Do you want it, Bob? Please tell me you want it too." She was begging by the end.

I orgasmed repeatedly. No breaks between them. Barely time for a breath before the next one hit. Angie's words were like electricity - shocking me - energizing me. I managed to focus on her eyes briefly.

"Yessssss! God, yessssss! Please! Please make it happen. Oh, fuck, Angie! Oh, god! I can't stop cumming! Oh, fuck!" And my head dropped and bucked as the mother of all orgasms hit me. My cock exploded and shot after shot of cum rocketed out of my raging cock.

Angie grabbed my face and pressed her lips to my wide-open mouth. Trying to share a kiss. But I was too far gone. My mouth just remained open. Inarticulate grunts and groans escaped my throat. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at me. She stood and moved away.

The fucking machine stopped. I didn't notice - I just kept cumming - my cock twitching and flexing - my pelvic muscles clenching and trying to force non-existent splooge from empty my balls. The cock retracted from my ravaged asshole - and it gaped repeatedly.

The extraction of the cock and the air invading my gaping hole triggered more orgasms. My leg muscles were strained and aching. My back was sore and in need of relief. I felt Angie remove the spreader bar from my ankle cuffs. She helped me place my legs closer together - making it easier to stand - and providing some much-needed relief.

She appeared in front of me again and unbuckled the wrist cuffs. I inhaled her scent again - it was heavenly, as was the sight of her nearly naked form.

My wrists were now free, and Angie moved beside me and helped me upright. I wobbled on shaky legs. She turned me to the right and helped me sit in a chair. A chair that shouldn't have been there. I looked at her questioningly.

She smiled, seeming to know my question. "I never left the room. I put this chair here and watched your entire session. I never thought about it coming in handy to let you relax when the ordeal was over."

I smile back - totally spent. "Thank you, Mistress."

She sat in my lap in the cowgirl position. "Angie. Mistress has retired for the day." She hugged me.

I hugged her back. And we sat there for a while - enjoying the warmth and closeness. Our stockings rubbed against one another deliciously. Angie eventually leaned back and looked me in the eye.

"So, do you really want me to call her? The trans-woman, I mean." She asked demurely. "I know you said yes, but you were in the throws of an orgasm, so it really doesn't count. I could make it happen. I want to make it happen. Even if I'm the only one that gets fucked. You could watch if you don't want her - you know - touching you." She stopped talking and waited.

I looked back and thought about it. Angie was right; now that the orgasms had subsided, I wasn't sure. I'd thought about being fucked by a shemale before, but it was always a fantasy. Could I really do it? Did I really want to do it? My head was reeling, but Angie was waiting.

"We could call her, but I'm not sure I could, you know..." I trailed off. "But, you know, if she fucked you, and I was bound, maybe I'd..." I trailed off again.

Angie's hips wiggled in my lap, the wiggle moved up her torso as her entire body shimmied, and her arms went above her head in delight and joy. She reminded me of a cheerleader.

She grabbed my face and planted a big wet passionate kiss on me. We swapped spit for a few seconds, and she pulled back.

"So fucking cool!" She gushed.

I chuckled and looked up at her. The thoughts and ideas cascading through my mind too complex express. Angie rocked my world today, and it appeared it was likely to continue. I realized we were naked and cuddling in my basement but hardly knew one another, aside from our frank discussion about sex and bondage.

"Um, so, my name's Bob, Angie. I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me. I know a quaint little restaurant with great food and private tables. I'd really like to get to know you..."

"Dinner would be awesome," and she kissed me again.

-----------

There's more to come, but it might be a while. Other stories await...

Thanks for reading.

12