All Comments on 'First Time as Hotwife'

by CNN73

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RusticRoadhog1867RusticRoadhog1867over 7 years ago
Liked it

I enjoyed that story. Got me hot. Thanks

Archie89Archie89over 7 years ago
Fantastic Start

I really enjoyed your story.

To me it's even more impressive that it's the first you've written.

At the beginning, I tougt it might get a little repetitive since you started sentences and paragraphs with personal pronouns quite often. However, that changed and you managed to turn it all to a very vivid and believable description of a wife ginally going through with a fantasy she shares with her husband.

I especially liked the way she turns from insecure at the beginning to very assertive during the sex.

Great job, and thx for sharing!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Not bad, well written, but...

Not bad, well written, but an issue arises: Why the need to jeopardize their renown in the neighbourhood, even more that they had a son, if all that happened could have been achieved in a hotel? All that facts, had no drama, they were all in agreement, all happy, no one with the slightest doubt...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To all those bitching about consequences

Get a grip, or are you guys acting deliberately stupid? Have another look at the title description of LW (swinging, extra-marital fun, sharing,...). So if you're here to read stories about how horrible consequences of sharing or cheating are, you must be so deluded.

So go and read your silly and unrealistic superhero revenge stories, but stop bitching about stories that actually fit in this category, you losers!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome

This is a well-described scene. Aside from a few minor typos I believe it is well-written and flows nicely. I especially enjoyed the inner turmoil and nervousness that you described so well. You should be proud of your debut.

As you can see, many readers here like to tack on their own ending, with horrific consequences like divorce, STD's, children walking in on the action, etc.. They simply cannot believe that anyone can have an experience like this and live happily ever after. It's sad, really.

One more thing: I always get a kick out the stories where the wife insists on using a condom when fucking, but then swallows her lover's cum. Sort of defeats the purpose, no?

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@ Swingerjoe

Wow, a lucid comment!!! You forgot a few, though. There's also "Helena Montana" guy, "Policywonk is a..." guy, ALL CAPS guy, "Amywhore" guy and the endless alphabet string guy. Oh, "Anony is a fat ugly fag," but we know who that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question for the readership of Literotica

For years I've read this category and felt a disconnection. You see, most readers here seem to relate to the husband, as he either takes pleasure in his wife's infidelity, or as he's devastated by being cheated upon. Those seem to be the two usual reactions.

But as I've read story after story, I've always related to the dominate Bull. The Alpha Male. I've always read these stories thinking I should've been the lover screwing all these horny lonely housewives. I should've been the one turning them into sluts. Where did I go wrong?

Where were all these women when I was single? Seriously... Do they actually exist in real life? Or just in the imagination of undersexed old men? Are true sluts a myth, or do they really exist? Anybody got an answer?

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
It's how I relate to these stories too

You're not alone. I usually see myself as the bull too.

As for the women, it was only after I started reading this category that I realized how many opportunities went right over my head. GRRRR!

But we simply didn't have the media (internet) to bring such a kinky audience together :-)

And for the author a 3*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Answer to the question

Yes, these horny housewives really do exist, and there are more of them than you likely imagine. There are dozens of websites where you can find them. Many people here would be shocked to discover what is happening in their own neighborhood!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD START!

You did pretty good, for as first time writer. As you have discovered, many, who haunt this site, seem to exist for the express purpose of destroying it.

Of particular note today in the Anon tagged, “Hope,” who claims to come to LW wives to read stories about women who truly love their men. Friend, you WILL NEVER FIND SATISFACTION HERE! The Loving wives moniker is satire; it’s never intended to attract your kind of stories. This category is about fun outside of marriage; maybe you should try the Romance category. At least there is hope for you finding stories you like.

Not so for so many other Trolls. They claim they don’t like LW stories while rushing to read and bitch about them. They remind me of Democrats—they keep voting for those who promise the moon every four years, only to disappear after being re-elected. What is that old saying about the definition of insanity?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Best Possible Outcome of the Perfect Day to Cuck and be Cucked

Very well written ...let me concede that from the start. These are the stories that inspire me ...to show the flipside. There is always a flipside, not necessarily ruinous but unexpected because new territory is being charted. That's where xleglover ( at the pinnacle of his talent ) made his bones as an exceptional talent and writer . The highs and lows , tears and fears , agony and ecstacy were all explored in full.

This is a sterling rookie effort . The author has made a best possible case for their aphrodisiac of choice in terms of execution and immediate aftermath. The next level up is also weighing what it finally cost in full.

Full marks * * * * *

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good first story

Keep writing, you did a fine job. Hot wives are outstanding xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was a good first story. I'm not into haveing my my fucked by some other guy but I enjoyed your story and hubby was kind of controlling it. In real life I can't help but think as a married man why would you risk your marriage in so many ways with her fucking a stranger and wouldn't she feel that both her husband and the other guy have no real respect as anything other than a human sex toy? Look forward to the next chapter

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Good story, I couldnt do it but to each they're own

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 7 years ago
amazing

Very erotic, I loved it, I know I couldn't allow my wife to do it but the idea excites me immensely. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Consent

I cannot get over the fact that a husband would want some guy to fuck his "loving wife" just to get his rocks off.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Difference

What's the difference between a hot wife and a whore?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous