First Time at a Gay Bathhouse

Story Info
I've had lots of gay sex but this was a first--I loved it!
1.6k words
4.65
22.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capeguy7
capeguy7
18 Followers

A little about me: I am a 100% out, proud, gay versatile man and fuckin love to have sex with men. I am in my early 60's now so over the years I've had sex with 100's of men. (I've been at it a while). It seems like I can never have enough sex, even now. I am 5'10", 32" waist, 7" cut cock, low hangers, thick bush but a smooth chest with a nice tail and not trimmed anywhere. Nice hairy ass and a very tight hole that likes to get attention. I can deepthroat just about any size cock. (really) I really like to have my cock sucked.

I was a little nervous as I walked up to the door, and fuckin off the wall horny. The guy at the desk was very nice and explained everything. I didn't really hear all that he said because I was concentrating on his huge bulge in his 501's. He was going commando with the bottom button unbuttoned and his thick cock going down his leg. I wanted to get on my knees and suck him right in the entry way, but rules are rules. I rented a room so I could have a private space...if needed.

This bathhouse is huge; it used to be a Greyhound Bus Station. It is said to be the largest gay bathhouse in the country and it is in Cleveland, Ohio of all places. I walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor and found my room. It was clean and had a mattress, sheets, towels, condoms and a TV playing porn. I undressed with my door slightly open, after I put my cock ring on I sat down and started playing with my cock and huffed on some poppers to get me in the mood.

After a little while a guy pushed the door open, he was jerking off and watching me so I motioned him in. He was about 20 yrs. old, thin, thick head of blond hair, and a totally shaved body with about a 6" cock. He got right down on his knees and sucked my cock down to the root. This guy knew how to suck dick. Switching between my balls, taint, and cock. I could feel that tingle starting at the back of my neck and I pulled out as I didn't want to cum yet, he left in a huff, I think he wanted my cum in his mouth. lol

So I put my towel over my shoulder, key band around my arm, bottle of fresh poppers and a very hard dick and went to look around. The rules are you can only have a towel on or bare ass naked. Most of the men are the later. They have an indoor and outdoor pool, steam room, hot tub, dry saunas, several slings, a big playroom, glory holes and porn playing everywhere. Great staff and they keep things very clean.

I came across a row of glory hole booths first, sat down in one and closed the doors. This booth had glory holes on both sides. Just the kind I love. Doubles the chances. It didn't take too long for a guy to get in the booth next to me. At this point you wonder, does he want his cock sucked or does he want to suck dick and I was up for both. He rubbed his cock head around the edges of the hole, so I guessed he wanted his cock sucked. I got on my knees and licked the pre-cum off the head working his cock down my throat. He was around 8" cut. I love the feeling of a cock buried down my throat. When I got down to the root I'd lick his balls too. He really moaned when I took both his balls in my mouth and tugged down on them. He was still moaning when he pulled his cock out of my mouth and whispered to stick my dick through the hole, which of course I did. I was in ecstasy with my dick in his hot wet mouth slurping up and down. We went back and forth sucking each other but neither of us came. He took off but I did see him again (more on that later).

So back on the prowl. I wanted to go for a soak in the hot tub, so I took a shower. There were a couple of other guys in the shower and one of them asked me if I would wash his back. (why not) I washed his back and down to his ass. As I was getting his ass all soapy I reached under the front of him, grabbed his cock and jerked him off. He shot his load all over a guy's legs and feet standing in front of him. I pushed his back down, soaped up his ass more cleaned it good, rinsed him off and jammed my hard cock down his hole. He gave out a little yelp but took it like a man. I didn't last long and blew a load of hot cum in his ass.

There were about 5 or 6 guys in the tub, so I decided to sit next to a good looking guy that looked around my age, very hairy, and butch. Just my type of guy. We smiled at each other and after a while I felt his foot run up and down my leg. Needless to say my dick came back to attention and he was already hard. We sat next to each other playing with each other's cock then he leaned over and asked if I wanted to get fucked. I did, so we dried off and as we were walking to the play room he said he was straight but had always wanted to fuck a guy and this was his first time. (how could I get so lucky?) I told him that I would love to get fucked by a straight guy as hot as him. He smiled as we made our way into the play room.

This room is large with couches, tables, benches, etc. and a huge screen playing porn. It was very dark but with the light from the porn movie you could just make out the figures and there were all kinds of moans and shouts of "I'm Cummin" with the smell of sex in the air. It was intoxicating. You kinda had to feel your way through all the naked men (that was fun) but we found a padded bench and I laid down on my stomach. He was about 6' tall, hairy chest with well formed pecks and a fat 8" uncut cock. He first stuck his cock in my mouth to get it good and hard. He moved around the table, spread my ass cheeks open and started to rim my hole. He tongue fucked my hole getting it opened up then a glob of spit for lube and slid his cockhead in. I was so horny that it slipped right in past the ring with no pain, just pleasure. As he dove deeper inside of me I could feel the thickness of his cock stretch me open even more. We got into a nice rhythm and he fucked me for 10 or 15 min. raw before he unloaded a load of hot sticky cum deep inside of me. He kept his cock buried in my ass until it went soft and then pulled out.

A group of guys had gathered around jerking off and watching us. A couple of guys had shot all over my back and ass. Cum was leaking out of my hole when I felt another cock slam into my butt, it was the guy from the glory hole. He was one hot fuck. He knew how to treat a hole that loves to get fucked. He would pull all the way out and slam his hard rod back in my ass. He plowed my ass good, he had a lot of stamina (if you know what I mean?) and then felt his hot load shoot deep inside of me. More guys followed. I looked up and there were a few guys wanting their cocks sucked. Guess what I did??? Right down my throat. I was getting fucked at both ends and guys were shooting their loads all over me, I was covered in cum. I really don't know how many guys dumped their loads down my hole and I think I sucked about 8 cocks and got a load out of each of each one. I was spent, but really wanted to cum again but I needed a shower first.

I stood in the shower with my eyes closed letting the hot water wash the cum off me when I felt a mouth on my dick. I looked down and there was a very cute twink sucking away. He sucked my cock like he hadn't sucked cock in years. There was no way this guy was going to let my cock out of his mouth until I shot my load and soon I was blasting streams of hot creamy cum down his throat. He swallowed every drop and kept sucking until he got the last bit of cum from that load but I was still hard. He kept sucking getting me harder and harder. He shoved a couple of fingers up my ass and that was all it took. I blasted another load down his throat. Cumming twice like that was a first. We kissed and I finished my shower, dried off and went to my room.

I had been there about 5 hours and had more sex in one day than ever before or since, it was time to go home. I left knowing that I would be back

capeguy7
capeguy7
18 Followers