All Comments on 'First Time at a Gay Bathhouse'

by capeguy7

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 2 years ago

Nothing like hard cum filled cocks in a bathhouse. I had my first experience in my 30s and since that day have never been able to get enough cock or cum. I love to suck and be fucked. Thanks for the story. It triggered memories of a time past.

510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

Nice story...that many horny men in one place is a dream cum true. As many cocks and as much cum as I wanted is all I could ask for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT story!!! You brought back my memories of the Club Baths in Wash DC, sadly now gone. Even during the off times there you could always find some guys to have fun with. I realized while reading this story that you are apparently my long-lost twin brother. And ever though we were separated at birth, we still had the same life experiences. Seriously though, slut to slut, "ain't life grand". Looking forward to reading more about your hot adventures. Five stars and thank you. Yours sincerely, MLF

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66about 2 years ago

Love story go to club in st. Louis that is just like yours. It is great the sex is great. The only thing you did not discuss was rough nipple play. I love mine but and sucked hard till I scream. Love story meet me in st. Louis

gayswallowergayswallowerabout 2 years ago

Love rough gay sex. So good to see you loved getting it hard from everyone.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 2 years ago

I love my bathhouse but it ain't as hot and sexy as this one. Thanks for sharing, lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a married closet bisexual man who fantasizes about being spit roasted. I would love to visit a gay bath house and take many loads down my throat and up my ass.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Back in the 70’s I was 17 and in the Navy in San Diego CA. I started out going to the Adult bookstores downtown and getting sucked off. After a few months I decided I’d try sucking cock. LOVED IT. Then I found the bathhouses. I’d go on Friday night get a room thinking I’d spend the weekend there. I would start off in the video lounge It had multiple levels of bench seating. I’d climb up to the top level in just a towel. I’d watch and check out the crowd. I was looking for older guys to play with. If I didn’t find what I was looking for I’d go to my room lay naked on the bed and leave the door open just a crack. I’d then fake that I was sleeping on my belly. For some reason it was only the older guys that would enter my room. They’d start playing with my ass and I’d pretend I was still sleeping. After a bit of that I’d get hard of course and slowly wake up. I would then suck them till they got good and hard, then hand them the lube I had and let them fuck me good. Did that game many time and it worked like a charm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Used to love going to my local-ish bathhouse — or gay sauna as we call them in Australia — unfortunately, even before COVID, I found it harder and harder to find the opportunity to go (family, work commitments, etc.) so sadly it’s been a few years… still, your story brought back some great memories. Hot mansex is so much better than sex with the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your stories. I would love to suck the cum from your ass and lick you clran

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was hot! I've been to that bathhouse and you had a better time than I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. The first time I had gay sex was in Berkeley. I was (24) on a business trip and had been thinking, reading and watching MM, so I tried it out. I was in a little room and had two well hung men fuck me that day, one guy jerked me off. Great times, I enjoyed being screwed by other, mostly older men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great adventure. I need to visit a bathouse and check it off my bucket list

tungluvtungluvalmost 2 years ago

I need to vist onesoon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapeguy7@capeguy7
I am a 100% out, proud, gay versatile man and fuckin love to have sex with men. I am in my early 60’s now so over the years I’ve had sex with 100’s of men. (I’ve been at it a while). It seems like I can never have enough sex, even now. I am 5’10”, 32” waist, 7” cut cock, lo...