First Time at a Naked Resort Pt. 03

Story Info
More men become involved in my exhibitionist behavior.
5.1k words
4.59
7.7k
12

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
161 Followers

If you did not read part 1 and 2, I suggest you do that first to better understand the situation and my personality. 

It was crystal clear, there was something going on in our minds. People say a naturist resort is only for people that enjoy spending time in nature and sea-side in the nude and sex is not something to think about, to talk about; like they also say there is much more "sexual tension" on textile beaches where women can wear sexy tiny bikinis...

Maybe the latter might be true, but for the rest, all I can say is that this is not the case for us because we had STRONG sexual feelings during our stay!

Of course you have families with kids and people for whom sex is the last thing on their mind, but why would there not be people present, just like on "clothes-resorts", who love sex like us?

In the first parts of the story you could read that I was very fast in changing behavior from a shy person that was not sure if I could even spend 1 minute naked among strangers, to someone that doesn't want to wear clothes or bikinis at all, especially in public. On the contrary, after Christian gave me "carte blanche" I enjoyed playing and teasing others, especially younger men, who gave me attention with their eyes.

I did not need much encouragement from my boyfriend to show off, tease guys with my new discovery of being an exhibitionist, that is ready to risk and search for her limits and eventually stretch them. I could not stop talking about it and Christian said I am a "natural!"

What kind of things made us so horny there, I asked myself? We have known each other long enough and it's not that we never had sex before.

To start with; all the little things going on in our mind, little things like me, wondering what Christian is really thinking, now that I get all the attention, now he knows about my feelings between my legs, now that I clearly dropped, not only my clothes but also my limiting thoughts and borders. And I think the same was happening with Christian. 

I fired a lot of questions in his direction, since for him it was not the first time he visited a naturist resort. He was in France a few times several years ago, and I wondered about that time and especially the woman that joined him: "did she behave the same like me?" etc, etc. 

He made me proud when I heard his ex wasn't so enthusiastic like me and less playful when they were visiting naked resorts. They also experienced exhibitionistic behavior but not as actors and more as voyeurs. He said he tried to encourage her to do some "naughty but harmless stuff" but she was not responding and that's okay of course, everybody has his own kind of desires. 

I know Christian by now and know he is very supportive. Yes, he tries to inspire me sexually, mostly indirectly, to do or experience special and unusual things, (for example bringing me to a naked resort before telling me about it). On the other hand, he will never push or give me a bad feeling if I don't want to.

One of the nice memories I have is that every morning I was looking forward to going to the open truck, bringing fresh vegetables and fruits. Two young local guys, not belonging to the staff that worked in the resort, arrived every day to serve their naked clients. I was always spending a lot of time checking the quality before picking or ordering what I wanted. Christian found it so hot to observe me playing and showing off my tits to them. 

Some days I wrapped a small colorful sarong around my waist looking like a girl from Hawaii with naked joyful tits. I caught myself as much in front of my mirror in the camper, to check myself, before stepping out in "naturist style" for doing simple veggie shopping, as when I do when I get dressed for going out for dinner. 

My boyfriend already got aroused in the morning when i asked him playfully for confirmation:

"Is it okay like this babe, wearing my sarong with open split in the front?" 

"Hmmm, I think you might want to roll it up a bit shorter...." he advised me. 

"You are right, it looks more sexy, isn't it?" 

"Sure, you better can't hide your little bush for the greengrocers!

The knot of the sarong I wear was not at the side as where it supposed to be, as usual, but I made sure to wear it in the middle, just below my belly button, so through the wide split of the sarong they can always see my triangle black pubic - a nice clean trimmed little bush with not too long, wild curly hair.

Christian says this way it's more sexy than naked, but most days I was only wearing my sandals with little heels -- heels I always need to wear, to gain some height because I don't have those long legs. Think heels are almost the only footwear I have: shoes, open or closed with heels, sandals with heels, slippers with little heels and even my All Stars sneakers have heels. 

Naked or not, I also continued to give attention to some small detailed parts of decoration: always earrings, multiple bracelets, anklets and some cheap but fancy looking double waist chains that give nice accents to my flat tanned belly. Those things I only took off to go to bed or before a swim. And of course my beautifully manicured finger and toe nails in striking colors.

Christian said seeing me wearing heels naked in public is a totally new dimension for him, especially when he watches me from a few meters away while I do our groceries and conversing with other men. I like it when some men don't hide they fancy me! I noticed how they make my nipples change shape from soft light to dark and hard. Giving me the right looks or some hot comments or simply body language like guys do with a whistle, or a lick of their tongue over their lips when they see I react and smile at them. 

Like for men getting an erection, it is not a secret that guys know that the changing shape of my nipples, especially in warm weather, show how they turn me on pretty much, just like I hope I can turn them on in return! It was true, I loved the fresh food and vegetables they displayed but I also loved the special attention I attracted and got from those two exotic men. 

After the first time I went to their truck I noticed they recognized me from the day before and started conversations with me. I never saw them talking with other clients and I felt their chit chat had a reason: to keep me in front of them as long as possible. I went back every day, even if it was to buy only one tomato! It gave me a reason to ride my bike naked, looking for a fresh thrill of exposing myself. 

Also other crazy things happened... and I think those kinds of things only happen to you if you are open to it.

For example, one day, it was late in the afternoon, I was inside our camper when Christian noticed a tall athletic guy coming on our spot. Christian asked me to come out and have a look. I recognized him from somewhere before and was almost sure he was one of the guys watching me when I showed off for the young butcher (part1). His behavior was "strange"... what was he doing here? He only had his sunglasses and a cap on his head but was obviously looking for something - or was it someone? Christian told me I might have an admirer... 

I thought at first he was joking but he was right. I kept eye-contact with the guy while we faced each other naked and did not say one word. Then he just left after less than a minute. I thought he was gone but he was just making a circle and came back from the other side doing the same: not hiding at all and watching me but did not make any sign to get in contact or to talk. 

All he did was start to take his dick in his hand and rub him slowly. I think he made that circle around the camper first to check on other people. This was weird for me, but I did not complain, after all I did something similar when he was watching me, so hence he was maybe trying out something. 

Standing there with my hands on my waist I was striking a pose like: "okay, here I am!" and "Do you like what you see?" He still did not talk, maybe he did not speak English. Guess Christian and I were too taken by surprise to react but because we were not chasing him he continued and we witnessed his cock getting up. I looked at Christian and Christian at me and then back to the wanking guy who, apparently, felt more and more comfortable in front of our camper. 

Our neighbors were away so it was only for us he put a show on. He didn't look at Christian at all, ignored him completely, like he wasn't there. He started to wank harder now.

Again I looked at Christian who had grown his little cock to a more average size as well now.  I went down to sit on the step stool we used to go in and out of the camper, started to massage my tits, touching my nipples and my other hand found a willing pussy that loved to be played with. Christian and I had simultaneous masturbation moments before, but of course only between us in our bedroom. 

Are we two exhibitionists together or two voyeurs? Think a bit of both! Christian was definitely the voyeur most of the time although I saw he also started to touch himself getting excited by the new show of two horny people, of which one of them was his girlfriend.

Suddenly the guy started making noises after minutes of complete silence with no other sound than his hand going back and forward over his attractive dick. Now in my mind I started to fantasize I was getting up to go over to him to start sucking his cock!  My fantasy imploded when he exploded! He shot with a deep moaning sound, his load in his own hand, catching most but not all liquid. 

This time, feeling more secure in our own little environment at the camper I didn't let go of the vibration I built up so far and when Christian looked at me he knew I would go on until I could cum. I got an inexplicably strong urge to let the guy see how I finish and that is what I did. 

My fingers moved faster and faster and I started shaking and moving and cramping my legs and feet when my orgasm hit me. I kept my breath, trying not to scream like I usually do, but couldn't help moaning. Seconds later Christian shot his load on the grass without making any sound at all.  

Such a crazy situation, impossible to explain! Anyway, all these unfolding new situations made it impossible for us NOT to think about sex. The guy disappeared and we only saw him again one time, an evening at the bar, where he sat with his wife or girlfriend.  We winked at each other and that was it. We dropped on the bed inside to process what happened, kissed each other passionately and fell asleep for a nap.  

In the years after my first encounter with this "wanker" we met more of these guys during other visits to naked beaches. So apparently he was not such an unexpected and unique figure as I first thought. And me? Masturbating in front of strangers? It gave me such a high level of satisfaction that for sure it would not be the last time!   

Later that same day, we went for an evening dip at the nature pool and that was a challenge. Christian got horny all the time and tried not to get a hard-on, tried not to think about anything sexual. He confided that it was almost impossible.

Watching me naked and then seeing me teasing that dressed "ice-cream-boy" again at the bar I was already very familiar with (to read about that in part 1) always challenged him. 

Several times I noticed he did not succeed, because my boyfriend has a small cock when he is flaccid and therefore difficult to hide when he is aroused. His "grower" betrayed him every time, again and again and I found it exciting to see him "getting alive and in trouble". 

"I see your soldier is waking up again!" I teased him, to make it even more difficult to relax his cock. 

"Shhht! Please...," he begged me with a whispering voice. 

It was after 7pm, still warm and sunny, the few families were leaving and Christian said he wanted to make love to me NOW! He was so horny that he did not care about one other couple laying on the pool chairs only 10 meter away from us. According to him they were just waiting like us, to make love. 

I liked his way of thinking and was also horny, I also wouldn't mind getting in action there but at that time I still did not dare to tell him, afraid and shy of what he might think of me. Showing off is one thing, having sex in the open is something else, especially if you don't know how others might react. 

Again I saw him turning face down to hide his erection. The bartender said his job finishes at 8, so I said with a hesitant voice we can have another try when he leaves. Christian gave me a horny look that explained enough. But we had to cancel our naughty idea again, because other families with children passed by, so no sex and in a way I felt disappointed.

We had a short ride with the bikes to have a look around for some hidden area but we were looking at the wrong side of the bay. So no other choice than to retreat in our camper. As you know we don't have to take our clothes off so we jumped on the bed for a hot evening where words and exchanging what we were thinking and feeling gave us energy to go on and on. 

I saw all corners of the camper and tried to compensate the missing out of having sex outdoors, with some good and new fucking positions that are only possible at the inside of a camper with a big bed up high against the ceiling, or on the little table and seats.

Our neighbors already knew we do "regular exercise" because I am pretty loud when having sex. I cannot enjoy fully when I need to be silent and since nobody knows us there and with only a few adults left and right of us, I did not care too much. All I did was close the windows to temper at least a bit of the noise.

Next day all we could think of was: how and when to have sex in the open? 

First idea we had was to do it on one of the fixed wooden rafts floating as a platform in front of the beach.

One was more far in the sea so we swam up to that one. I must say we had a nice time on the raft! I took initiative and started to stroke his dick while he was sitting in front of me. He started a long French kiss and his hands went over my boobs with hard nipples, first from the water that was not warm enough for me, then because of excitement. 

As long as he sat in front of me, people that eventually watched us could only guess what was going on, because I could hide myself entirely behind him. 

The sun was adding heat and before we knew we were in a discrete 69-position. Discrete coz now he was laying on his side with his back towards the beach. We went on for a while, but were limited in our moves because it's not like you are at home. So not too many up and down movements. 

Despite the limitations the feeling was fantastic and exciting, also because of the possibility of getting caught; doing everything in "slow motion" to keep our actions unnoticed and our ears concentrated on the sound of the water to hear if nobody else was approaching.

Now and then I watched over his body to see if anybody paid too much attention. I felt pretty safe and went on with some oral fun - giving and receiving. The taste of his pre-cum was mixed with the salty water and I guessed my pussy was offering the same salty sea-food taste to him.  

We did not have full sex there, but you don't need the whole menu every time to get real satisfaction and to savour the moment. The raft gave us a good place for some nice juicy fore-play. We felt in seventh heaven after our first open-air. One minute later several other naked swimmers climbed on the raft - so right on time! 

We stayed there floating on the few square meters with the others, to tan a bit and relax after our little naughty adventure.

And of course, always checking if and how the male swimmers gaze at me - and the more they do the better I feel. I never saw so many naked men in my life. Only the cocks of a few boyfriends and my brother when we were younger had been exposed to me. I enjoyed this opportunity to check and compare shapes and sizes.

I also compared myself to other women and my self confidence grew day by day. 

I asked Christian about one little detail: I noticed a few women with completely shaved pussies and wondered what he preferred and why. 

"I like to watch bald pussies and find it sexy," he said with a little blush on his face. 

"What if I get a completely shaved pussy baby? Would you like that?"

"Sure I would love it" answered Christian without hesitation.

"Oh, then I think I will do it - or maybe first create a little Brazilian landing strip and see from there?" I wondered out loud.

"Fine by me, just be aware if you go completely bald that you will have to deal with some consequences". 

"Consequences? Like what?" I asked him.

"Well you will have a lot more attention from the other men when they see a bald Asian pussy!" 

"Really???? Oh then I know what I will do!" I said with a horny expression on my face.

The next day I decided to go for it. Christian took the pleasure of helping me shave. We took our time and did not leave one little hair! I was already getting wet during the shaving process that turned out to be a horny little event. Christians dirty talk about how I will look extra sexy and hot for strangers made me drip. 

"I feel you get so excited babe - I know you will enjoy showing off your fresh shaved little cunt".      

He was right! I wondered if the food-truck guys would notice the difference, or the ice-cream boy, or our neighbors? I couldn't wait to get out of our camper to expose and put myself on display again and felt truly even more naked than the day before!  I was proud of my tight bald little pussy and planned to make a lot of walks along the beach to flaunt with her. 

Since that day I haven't used the shower and toilet in the camper any longer. I preferred to go out and stroll towards the public restrooms and showers to be as much exposed to as many men as possible. 

It was probably my imagination but I felt, especially on the beach, that more of them watched me or made efforts to stroll around and near me. I couldn't resist from time to time touching myself between my legs to feel that smooth skin that was so new to me. No more playing with my fingers making curls, guess I will let it grow back for winter time. 

Now that there was no more pubic hair between my legs it was also more exciting to sit with knees up, while having them wide open. Daring to show off my naked body in this way gave me a sense of pride and rising sexual self-esteem. 

Since my confidence went through the roof I welcomed moments Christian was doing things on his own. A few times he went snorkeling with our neighbor, which I also like to do but I can't do it so long like them, I just get bored after 15 minutes.  When I knew he was away for at least one hour I took my bike to explore. 

I checked on some nice little gift shops, cheap charly jewelry shops and clothes (lol) shops that I wanted to have a look at, knowing Christian is not interested in them. The difference was, since those were not restaurants or food-stores I didn't need to get dressed and could visit them like Eve of Eden. 

I always paid attention not to leave without my accessories, my way to give a "finishing touch" on a naked body. So subconsciously or yet perhaps more consciously, I was looking for opportunities to show off by myself and even have interesting, and who knows, exciting encounters without Christian.  

Have to say, it occurred to me that the people staying at the naked resort were always very friendly to me. Myself, I was even more outgoing with others here than I was used to in my home-town. Maybe it was because I was naked all the time?

I bought a few new bracelets and anklets, put them on right away and went back to my bike. While I was adjusting the mini-towel, the size of a handkerchief I used on my saddle to make it pleasanter to sit on, a guy approached me. He said he just arrived and asked me a few things about where this is and that. Luckily I could help him out in English, I think he was Dutch. 

Chridi
Chridi
161 Followers
12