All Comments on 'First Time at a Naked Resort Pt. 03'

by Chridi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Interesting, but didn’t turn me on , and I kept wishing it would end and let me go on to the final chapter. Looking forward to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are a dream, Chridi, the way you engage and enjoy flirting and teasing is just awesome. I love that you relish opportunities up close to spread your legs and flaunt your womanhood to entice and aroused your attentive prey. It's wonderful the way you look for opportunities to be seen up close and enjoy the flirtatious banter. It's clear that you are not just a tease, and that your actions will be growing and unfolding as these stories follow. It's apparent you are courageous and adventurous and will have many exciting and enjoyable stories to share. Again, you are my favorite literotica author! Gratefully, Carl.

Ballsdeep1234Ballsdeep12342 months ago

I am enjoying reading how you are continuing to become bolder and bolder as you embrace your exhibitionist nature and the sexual attraction you have for other men.

I am looking forward to your upcoming stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChridi@Chridi
Hello, Diane from UK - I published several erotic stories based on my own experiences and memories. Some of them can be "stand-alone-stories" but if you can it is better to read in order of date that they are published to understand how I evolved from shy and conservative to....