First Time at a Naked Resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Assuming this would be a short conversation I already got on my saddle, was holding the handlebar, one foot up on a pedal and my other leg stretched down to enable my toes just tipping the ground, trying to keep the bike in balance. I explained where he could find what he needed, using one arm to point him in the right direction. 

It struck me that he looked at me in a way a kid looks when he gets his surprise-present on his birthday! He didn't succeed to keep his eyes on my face. He rather alternated his look between my tits and bald pussy, exposed and a bit spread on my saddle, due to my "starting to bike" position. 

I saw he was obviously enjoying the close view since the handsome stood practically against my handlebar. I smiled at him for those few seconds he looked up, to let him know I was aware he was staring. There it was again! The tingling feeling I sensed going strong in my pussy that I couldn't ignore, telling me it was time to seize the moment! 

It was me now, that didn't want him to stop or go away, so I stammered while repeating unnecessarily the same explanation, as if my first attempt wouldn't be enough for him to understand. I turned my knee, at the side where I had my foot on the pedal, in his highest position, to the outside to show the man I am welcoming him to watch and enjoy my little spread cunt unabashedly and with impunity. I looked down at my own slit and then to him, when I shocked myself, hearing me asking with a bragging tone:

"Do you like what you see?" My inhibitions seemed to be less strong without the presence of Christian! 

"Well I am quite surprised, maybe it is my lucky day but I can't deny you have great assets!"

Wow, he handled that very well - guess a lot of Dutch guys are like that: sounding confident and just not too arrogant! He put one hand on my handlebar and seized the moment himself:

"what if we go for a drink, so I can thank you for your help" - and while he said that, he looked again unashamedly at my pussy.

"Well that is nice of you, I was just about to go to the Chaka bar myself!" I babbled, knowing I wasn't planning to go for a drink at all. 

He started walking with me riding next to him - it was only a few hundred meters away from us and being a tall guy with large strides we arrived quickly. During his walk I saw his cock swinging, unlike Christians small flaccid dick, this one didn't need to grow in order to stand out. 

It's hard not to think about sex when the goods are just right in front of you, especially when you know the "owner" just gave you unmistakable signals! 

He bought me a drink; a glass of cold rosé and started to ask me out. Was I with family, because he was, bla bla, the usual stuff. His wife was unpacking in a bungalow they rented, together with their two kids.

Told him I was with my boyfriend and we stayed in our camper at the other side of the resort. Then he surprised me: he told me he saw me going into the store and just waited for me to appear again and when he saw me getting on my bike he couldn't resist coming to me. He didn't need that information, because like every visitor they had a map of the resort with all the details!

I did not see that coming! 

"Am I wrong or were you showing off your pussy to me intentionally? Because your question if I liked what I saw can also be interpreted as a remark on my indecent behavior?"

I blushed, lifted my shoulders like to say "I don't know" but it didn't make sense so I admitted it turns me on. 

"I like that, I wish my wife was a bit more daring like you, it definitely spices up someone's life!"

Before I knew it there was a second glass of wine while he started a second beer. 

"Oh thanks, but after this one I need to go back." 

"Yeah, me too, guess they are wondering where I am - but that is the advantage of running around without a phone". 

The second glass gave me extra time to watch his cock, so close to me I could touch him! The head was exposed since he was cut which made it more attractive to me.

"You like what you see?" he suddenly said to me.

I was caught staring, just like him before, and answered simply:

"Yes!"

There was some more flirting after that and I let it happen because it was just good fun!

When we parted he pulled me a bit close via a hand on my ass and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He asked if we could meet up again. I said why not, maybe in the evening at the bar again with Christian, my boyfriend. He said ok, but I saw he was a bit disappointed that I would bring Christian, and in the end we didn't have that double date. 

I went back, had a swim, then dinner at the camper and before going to bed we had the last task of the day. I told Christian it was his turn to get his cock shaved. He thought it was a good idea, it would show people we are a couple! 

I followed Christian to the public showers where they still had, despite the fact that everybody is naked everywhere (except shops and restaurants, remember?) separated restrooms for men and women. It was very calm and quiet and then we started to shave his cock and his balls.

He got more than semi hard and it was so much fun, I didn't care if other men came in and out - I was naked, so I complied with the main rule! I sat crouched in front of him holding his dick up soaping and shaving him. Two guys came in and made jokes right away:

"oh didn't know this was a hair salon - I could use some help to get shaved!"

"Me too" said nr 2

"Just follow the queue" I said while looking up at Christian. 

"Sorry but we don't have time" my boyfriend said

"Yes, we do! We don't have other appointments anymore darling!"

I was clearly joking but at the same time thinking it would be hot helping them out! I was happy with the result and noticed my boyfriend's cock looked bigger now without his pubic hair. I liked that he did not have a lot of body hair either, which, in my opinion, is a perfect match now with his shaven cock. 

On the way back to the camper I showed him my new purchases and told him, in detail, about my encounter with the Dutch guy. 

"How did you sit on your bike?" Christians asked while frowning his forehead. 

"I'll show you" and copied exactly the moment, not forgetting to put one knee out at 3 o'clock and the other just reaching the grass. 

"Oh that's daring! Your cunt opens up a bit to show her pinky inside!" Christian stammered.

"You think I was exaggerating  baby?" I asked him while putting, with a childish look, a finger between my lips (of my mouth ;-) )

"Guess the Dutch guy was lucky and buying you a few glasses of wine shows he thought it was worth it!" 

"So you think this is a good position to have more chats with guys I meet on the road?" I continued our little role play. 

"For sure" Christian confirmed, "I think it's the only way possible from now on - who knows how many glasses of wine you will get??"

This light dirty talk involving other men made me hot and horny and I think I did not spend too many hours in the resort with a dry pussy!

12