First time at Fetish Club Ch. 02

Story Info
First time at Fetish club - Ch.2.
4.4k words
4.79
7.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time at fetish club

This story involves some elements of consent/non-consent

Chapter 2

I am feeling so naughty and a little thrilled at this adventure and the prospect of going to another club. Being in the back of your van does not worry me as I am so absorbed in how horny I feel, and looking forward to continuing my evening wearing this fabulous outfit, feeling as hot as I do now.

After we set off, I quickly lose any sense of direction and time in the total darkness. We seem to stop for a while and then set off again.

We come to another stop and this time I hear the sound of the driver's door being slammed shut, but minutes go by and you don't come and open the rear door. Then I hear the latch being lifted and a squeak as you open the rear door.

"Okay we're here" you call in to the dark back of the van. I carefully stand up my eyes adjusting to the bit of light from outside, holding onto the side of the van and walking forward to the open door. I look out and see we are stopped in a large fenced off car park with nothing else around, it seems like we are on some sort of old industrial site, it is quite a drop from the back of the van to the ground now. I lower myself down until I am sitting on the floor of the van; you lift me by my waist down to the ground, holding me until I steady myself in my heels. In the process you have been enjoying a clear view of my smooth pussy, glistening with my arousal.

"So, look as I said this club is a bit different being a member's only club" you start to explain. "To get you in just follow my lead, let me do the talking okay as they will recognise me"

"Sure" I say looking around.

"Remember you're a model I am bringing looking for work as a dancer, okay"

"Of course" my pulse racing.

You walk around me, inspecting me. "Hmm having been in the back of my van I think your outfit needs a bit of touching up, I mean we want you looking your best don't we as a prospective dancer" you say "Let me just get some polish"

You grab a can of silicone spray from the van; pressing the nozzle you liberally cover me in a mist of spray which settles not only on my latex dress, gloves and boots, but all over my body too, making my skin glisten. There is so much polish it leaves a layer making my black outfit wet looking, as it reflects the light from the street lights.

"Much better" you say "You look just like an erotic latex model now" chuckling

"Ready?"

"Yes" feeling such a nervous thrill of excitement, wondering what this place will be like.

You slip your hand onto my slick latex clad arse cheek as we begin walking across the car park to the buildings, enjoying feeling my pert buttock through the tight latex.

I can see a couple of serious looking men standing outside a doorway. They nod at you as we approach, as if they recognise you, whilst giving me a long look over. One of them opens the door and we walk into a reception area where there are more men, a table and what looks a bit like an airport style security scanner.

"Hello Sir, welcome back."

The guard looks at his phone, and then to me, checking me to one of the pictures you sent through earlier.

"Ah I see you have bought us some new talent to be considered for selection?"

"Yes"

Talking as if I am not there "Very good. She needs to be scanned then to ensure she is clean of drugs and things."

"Of course." you reply, nodding at me to walk towards the machine.

I step into the booth with a slight panic that they will spot and say something about the butt plug in my arse.

"Close your eyes and wait until we tell you" One of them says brusquely.

The machine makes a whirring noise, I have no idea it is doing more than just scanning for illicit items, but in fact is taking 360-degree scan and pictures of me.

About a minute later "Okay step out now and just wait there" he points.

I breathe a sigh of relief that the plug didn't cause a problem.

The guard is looking at his phone, apparently waiting for something. The phone beeps, and he looks at it before he then walks over to the desk and rummages through a box, before walking back over to me.

Standing in front of me he clips a large gold tag onto the O-ring on the front of my collar. I can't see it, but on the tag is engraved "500K". You smile broadly at me, seeing what is on the tag, my auction reserve price.

The guard looks at you "As a member you will be responsible for escorting her to the holding area for selection. Have you got her leash?"

I am a bit bemused by what is going on but remain silent as you suggested.

"Oh yes I have it here" you reach into your pocket and pull out a matching leash to my collar and cuffs, obviously knowing you would need it in advance, you step forward and clip it to my collar, giving me a brief smile, wink and whisper "told you I would get you in."

The guard waves us through.

You start to walk forward holding my leash; I feel the tug of the leash on my collar forcing me to start walking, I am not sure why, but I feel incredibly kinky and erotic. I stumble forward a little in my 7" heels as you pull me, the guards laugh.

You lead me along a corridor which is lit in moody purple and blue lighting, I am forced to follow. The sound of music increasing, we must be approaching the main club area, the leash swinging in front of me, a few people we pass giving me long lingering looks. Before we get to the end of the corridor however you push open a door on the right and lead me through it.

I catch up behind you and while we are alone, I ask

What's this about "selection"?

"Well, I said I would get you in as a prospective dancer, didn't I?"

"Yes, but...."

You look back at me over your shoulder "Well, I told you they are always looking for girls to perform so I thought you might enjoy the experience" winking before going on ...

"You might even make some money if they decide you are good enough to select" without explaining that me making money is not quite in the way I might think.

"You mean I would actually be.... dancing for the club?"

"You would be part of the display yes" adding "but they only select the hottest women to be displayed" teasing me with the idea.

I can't believe this... the mere idea of me dancing at such a club in this outfit is out of this world. I am feeling so amazingly hot now.

You lead me up some stairs, push another door open and we walk out onto a balcony area above the main space which has the dance floor, bar and seating. To the right is a sign that says VIP area, with a bouncer standing by a door. You lead me that way on my leash. As we get closer the bouncer notices the leash and the gold tag hanging from my collar and immediately opens the door.

We step inside, the room has its own bar, some velvet seats and a glass wall looking down over the entire club area. There is no one else in the small room.

You lead me to one of the velvet sofa's and we sit down. You let go of my leash and it dangles down from my collar; immediately a waiter appears in front of us.

"Drinks?"

"Yes, a Whisky for me and a Dirty Martini for the lady" you say confidently

"Of course, Sir." he replies and walks off.

A few minutes later he re-appears with our drinks. You take the cocktail glass and hand it to me and then take your whisky.

I start to sip my drink, the strong cold alcohol sliding down my throat, so dry from arousal.

You turn and quietly say to me "So" pausing for a second "You see the cages"

I look out over the club and can see a number of tall gilded cages on staging with girls dancing inside them. There are also some empty cages hanging from the ceiling.

"Yes" I reply between sips

"Well, if they think you're good enough, they'll let you dance in one of them"

"Oh!" I say a little surprised. You smile

"Yes.... I thought you might like that experience." Adding "After all you don't want to spend the rest of the night with me do you" chuckling.

"So, someone will come and collect you shortly, and if you impress them enough, you can have a fun night dancing with an audience admiring how sexy you are" you say knowing I feeling so horny I won't be able to resist the opportunity to show myself off.

My drug enhanced arousal is making the idea of dancing in a metal cage in front of the large crowd seem normal but at same time so exciting, daring, thrilling and hot. The idea they can watch me but I am beyond their reach, unobtainable is making me incredibly wet. My mind becoming absorbed with the idea.

You smile, seeing my face, knowing how the drug is making me so susceptible to such ideas.

"I knew you would like the idea" sipping your whisky, knowing everything is going to plan, this could be a very profitable night indeed! The naïve and innocent girl you met earlier, now transformed into a raging horny slut so overwhelmed she has no idea what is happening to her. Plus, it was so easy to make her disappear.

My eyes now intently watching the girls dancing in the cages, my mind running wild, imaging myself doing that. Looking at the crowd, some standing around the cages watching the girls.

There is a slight squeak from behind us as someone comes through the door by the bar.

A man in a smart suit appears in front of us. "Good evening, Sir" smiling confidently, glancing at me.

"I believe the lady is to audition to be one of our "Gilded Birds""

"Yes, that's right" you say

"Very good"

Smiling at me "Would you like to follow me then" he says putting his arm out to direct me towards the door.

I put my glass down on the table, but before I stand up you reach over and unclip the leash from my collar "you don't need that now" you say smiling; I get up and begin walking towards the door.

We walk along a corridor to a lift; he presses the button and the door opens.

"Please" he says

I step into the lift and he gets in front of me. He presses the B -2 button and we go down several floors, before the lift pings and the door opens, he steps to one side and ushers me out. I step out into an almost entirely black corridor.

"Just walk along the corridor and follow the instructions" he tells me before stepping back into the lift, the door closes and the light from the lift is extinguished, just one spot light shining down on me. If I wasn't so horny, and it wasn't so dark I might have noticed that there is no button to call the lift on the wall.

Hesitantly I step forward, and as soon as I do so the floor under my feet lights up, and a light comes on above me, flooding me in light. The rest of corridor is still dark, the walls seem to be glass, although I cannot see anything through them, just reflections of me. The floor illumination reveals that is Perspex. I take a further step and the lights come on following me as I walk.

To my surprise a voice says "Welcome, and what is your name?"

After the sudden shock I look around but can see no one "Err.... Kay" I reply to the empty corridor

"Hello Kay. We understand you want to be one of our "Gilded Birds" tonight?"

"Well....... Yes"

"And you are here with your boyfriend?" the voice asks, as if they don't know how I got here.

"Oh... err no.... "I hesitate not sure what to say "erm ... I am single...."

I continue sashaying along the corridor. I cannot see it but the illumination on me exposing how transparent my dress is.

"Are you a model or professional dancer?"

"No" pausing "I wish" I almost say to myself, disappointed thinking they might reject me because I am not.

"Well, your body seems to meet our specified requirements perfectly" the voice says, which makes me a little proud that they think I have the body of a model or dancer; not realising at all they are referring to what their clients want as he then reads out my measurements.

"5'10" tall, 31" legs, 36C bust, 28 waist, 41 hips, blonde, blue eyes" I wonder how they know all that, almost better than I do.

"You enjoy wearing latex?"

"Yes... I do" I reply

"You enjoy wearing high heels?"

"Yes"

"Well, you walk very well in those 7" heels." I blush, thinking how at the start of my evening I regretted wearing them as almost impossible to walk in.

"That definitely adds to your marketability."

I keep walking slowly, turning my head, trying to see if I can see anyone, but nothing, all the time the lights above and below keep me fully illuminated whilst the rest of the corridor behind and in front is in darkness.

"Are you shaved or trimmed?" for a moment I wonder what he is referring too, before blushing realising, embarrassed "oh smooth" wondering why they want to know, but too invested in the idea of dancing to refuse to answer

"Perfect" the voice replies "It is one of our requirements." As if by explanation "given the outfits you will have to wear."

"Now please step up onto the podium" the voice says and the floor in front of me lights up revealing some steps up to a stage. I walk up onto the podium and in front of me a catwalk is illuminated in what otherwise seems to be an empty room.

"Now please give us a little show, walk along the catwalk, turn at the end and walk back"

I start to sashay down the catwalk, taking particular attention to walk just like a catwalk model, placing one foot in front of the other to maximise the effect of my heels on the sway of my hips. My tight latex mini-dress stretching tightly across the top of my thighs and buttocks as my hips gyrate, in the light my entire body on show, breasts and nipples under the SLAVE studs, and my smooth pussy.

I stop at the end, do a twirl and then walk back down the catwalk stopping back on the podium

"Very nice Kay"

I smile, pleased with myself

"But I think you are hiding something from us" the voice says

For a moment I look blank wondering what he means, then it gradually dawns on me what he might be referring to.

"Would you please show us."

I blush. I bend over slightly, grasping the hem of my dress with my left hand, I pull it up a bit, to reveal the jewelled anchor plug in my arse.

"Very nice, but you need to show us properly" the voice says "bend over more and spread your arse cheeks" he says in a demanding way.

I am feeling so horny, and really want to experience dancing in one of the cages.

I spread my legs as wide as I can balancing on my 7" heels, I put my right hand down to my knee bending right over, my mini-dress rides right up my arse cheeks fully exposing me. Stable I how reach around behind me with both hands and pull my cheek apart to fully reveal the plug.

"Much better Kay." The voice says, then giving the measurements of my plug "5.5 by 1.5.", while I wonder how they know that, the voice says "do you think you can take a bigger one?"

For a moment I don't know what to say, and before I can think of something the voice says

"We will put a bigger one in for the display" not a question or request but a statement, but my mind latches onto the fact he said "for the display" rather than why they want me to wear a bigger plug, so I've got the job then.

"Kay. You have passed and will be one of our "Gilded Birds" tonight"

"Now walk to the end of the corridor." He orders.

I turn and walk down the corridor, it's so dark I hardly realise I have stepped into a cage, until I see the bars in front of me and around me. Before I can move, I hear metal on metal as the metal gate slides down behind me trapping me in it. I hadn't noticed the cage as it is obviously covered. There is barely any room to move.

To my surprise a hand silently reaches in and clips a chain to my collar which is then attached to the front of the cage. "Hello?" I say but no reply.

Then a hand reaches in behind me and quickly pushes my dress up and tugs my butt plug out, without any gentleness. Before I can even say anything, I feel something else being quickly and roughly pushed into my arse hole.

I whimper as it stretches me open, it's so big "Oh god!" I cry out, but it just keeps being pushed in.

"Please I moan" but there is no response, as it goes deeper impaling me.

"Oh Jesus" I cry out, gasping. In some relief I then feel the anchor shaped head spread my cheeks apart, thankful it is fully in. I am not sure what is happening but it feels like the hand is then twisting something on the plug. Then I feel a little tug pulling my arse back as something is attached to the plug, I hear a rattle and click as something is attached to the cage bars behind me. I have no idea that the plug is one which can be opened inside me to "lock it in" and a chain has been attached from the head of the plug to the cage.

Then nothing.

I seem to be left here for ages in the dark.

I call out several times but no one answers.

I try to move around so not standing in one place for too long. As I do this however, I feel the restriction of the chain on my collar and then in utter surprise, the plug inside my arse tugs at me stopping me moving forward much. Whilst I can twist my body a bit both chains stop me trying to turn around.

However, I try to move the plug teases me increasing my arousal. My pussy is so slick with my sticky creamy juices I can feel it dribbling down my thighs.

I don't know how long I am kept like this before I suddenly feel the cage moving, so I grab onto the bars to steady myself. The cage lifts up, rising a long way, as it does so I start to hear some noise.

The next thing I hear is "Ladies and Gentlemen we now have our next "Gilded Bird" to exhibit for you tonight!"

The cover comes off from my cage and I find myself dangling just above a crowd in the club. It is at this point I realise the floor I am standing on is transparent Perspex. The music starts I know I should be dancing.

I hear lots of shouts and whistles as the crowd looks at me from below standing in the cage with my neck chained to the cage at the front and my arse chained to the cage at the back. My legs apart standing in my 7" stiletto heel thigh boots, my semi-transparent dress clinging so tightly to my body, but ridden half way up my arse cheeks. They can see right up my dress as well as through it.

Over the noise I don't hear the announcer saying "The auction reserve on this lot is half a million"

I start to gyrate, dancing to the beat of the music, spotlights flashing over me. I am finding myself enjoying it, totally turned on knowing they can see me, but can't touch, protected by the cage. Fuck this is the hottest experience I've ever had; I feel so sexy.

As the initial noise dies down, I hear, "So, this one is really special, you won't believe me when I tell you tonight was her first time out wearing latex. I know look!"

The eyes are studying me as I cavort in my boots and dress, gradually swivelling down into a partial crouch, and then back up whilst running my hands over my thighs and dragging them up over my dress, trying to dance as best as I can against the two restrictive chains on me. The screens around the room showing close-ups of me from different camera angles. My hard nipples and pussy totally visible through my dress.

"She loves wearing thigh boots and aren't those the kinkiest ones you've ever seen" he goes on.

I am starting to enjoy the gentle tug of the plug on my arse if I try to move too far. My mind drifting in my continued state of extreme arousal.

"... and she came to us without panties and totally shaved! Now that is what you called ready prepared!"

"You will find full details in the online catalogue" he is saying, I have no idea what he is talking about.

In the room people are on their phones bringing up the relevant page on the dark web bidding site.

The lights on me prevent me seeing the audience, I carry on dancing. As my hand slides back up over my mound I can't resist the temptation, driven by my arousal, I let my fingers slide down over my pussy, my finger pressing between my labia through my dress. Oh, Jesus that feels so good, I can't help myself as I want to feel more. I slide my hand down further and pull my dress up so that my hand can now access my exposed pussy. Fuck I am so sopping wet as my two fingers delve between my labia, instantly covered in my creamy cum.

12