First time at Fetish Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am loving being right on the edge, totally oblivious to what's going on around me as very slowly I play with my clit, writhing in the cage. My cum is starting to drip from my pussy down onto the Perspex floor visible for all to see. I am imaging all those people watching me, lusting over how amazingly sexy I look, and totally out of their reach I am, which just makes me cavort even more erotically hoping to drive them mad with lust.

You are watching from the VIP gallery and looking at your phone as the bidding goes up and up exceeding the £500K reserve price put on me. You have never seen the drugged butt plug work so well at transforming someone's behaviour before. Tonight has really turned around from being a boring night trying to sell a few fetish items at a newbie club event to a massive payday. You can tell I am totally lost in my own sexual pleasure in the cage, oblivious to my impending fate.

I come round; did I pass out? how long has it been? realising I am back in semi-darkness. Three small spotlights shine down on me, I am laying on what seems to be a gold velvet buttoned circular bed of some sort. I move, and hear the chain attached to my collar as it moves, I look and see it is fixed to a metal ring in the centre of the bed.

Now I realise I am no longer wearing my hood, and my dress has gone too. I somehow am now wearing a different latex outfit, a tiny gold one-piece halter bikini. I am also wearing matching latex stockings and a pair of black patent stiletto heel ballet ankle boots, strapped around my ankles and padlocked on. I am wondering how I got like this.

"Well, well, our gilded bird awakens" a voice comes from somewhere nearby.

"You were very impressive; your display was unexpected" he says "so we have decided to keep you for our VIP member's pleasure."

My mind is fuzzy and confused, what is he talking about.

"Now we need to get you ready for you next performance."

My next performance? does he mean I am dancing again?

Hands suddenly grab me and turn me onto my front and then unceremoniously grab my butt cheeks parting them before pushing a butt plug into my arse. I can't help but moan feeling the large metal plug fill me.

"Hmmm that went in easy, you missed that didn't you" as he slaps my bare arse cheeks and leaves.

A few minutes later I feel delicate hands slide around my waist and bust, they begin to expertly caress my nipples and my pussy through the tiny latex bikini. It is a delightful sensation, soft lips brush against my neck kissing me. I can't help myself as I feel my arousal growing again as my body responds, unaware of the new dose of the drug in the plug, nipples hardening showing through my tiny latex bikini.

"Hmmm I am going to enjoy making love to you" a seductively soft voice purrs.

A few minutes later more lights come on and there is some noise around us, camera's come on, only visible by the tiny red led blinking lights, as people gather around the outside of the glass room. Her fingers slide under my tiny latex outfit fingering my hard nipples and then expertly along my labia to my clit, already wet as my arousal grows. My second performance has begun.

12