All Comments on 'First time at Fetish Club Ch. 02'

by Kay_Evans100

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen12 months ago

Even hotter than chapter 1! I loved it. I do hope there's at least 2 more chapters in this incredible series. 5 stars for chapter 2.

appyBappyB12 months ago

Wonderful! Please keep writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderfully hot reworking of your previous story and well worth the wait. Oh, Kay, you do get yourself into such sexy situations. Will you get home or will you be sold as a slave? Perhaps you might prefer the latter! At least 5 stars and please can we have more chapters soon.

Peter

jleetechiejleetechie12 months ago

Yes, very much deserve the 5 rating. The line between fetish and noncon and con is often blurred and you are doing a great job.

Kay_Evans100Kay_Evans10012 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the lovely reactions so far to this new series. Yes I am working on a Chapter 3.

Kay is so naïve and innocent but so loves latex it does lead her into delicious depths of both danger and delight

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So pleased to hear that that there will be a Chap 3 at least, from my favourite author. What will happen to Kay? Anticipation and speculation are so exciting!.

Peter

paullankypaullanky10 months ago

Stunning erotic writing

dilatateurdilatateur10 months ago

Hi Kay, Very good story, hope to read a 3rd part !

kajkellikajkelli9 months ago

Yes, exactly, naïve innocence is what makes this work. We do not even question how she knows what everyone else is thinking and doing around her. Quite difficult waiting for Chap 3, which we know will just be more entrapment...can hardly wait!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW this is some hot 🔥 story! well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG the way she just falls deeper and deeper into kinky pleasures!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This woman can write!

More please

Stunningly hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If this story doesn't make you cock rock hard and dribbling nothing will! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

ouchfeelsgoodouchfeelsgood2 months ago

I loved chapters 1 and 2, and I can't wait for chapter 3! Your style of writing is hot and believable, and continually builds up the sexual tension in a very well thought-out plot. I love how she gets drawn deeper and deeper into the trap so cleverly set for her. I can't adequately describe how aroused I got reading this!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P2 months ago

Amazing writing style driving the reader deeper and deeper into a sexually charged world of deviation and thrills.

Well done and thankyou.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKay_Evans100@Kay_Evans100
New Stories!!! First time at Fetish Club - Chapter 1 & 2 out now! https://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-at-fetish-club-ch-01 https://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-at-fetish-club-ch-02 Tales of the Unexpected short story https://www.literotica.com/s/tales-of-the-unexpected...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES