First Time at the Gay Sauna

Story Info
My first time at the Sauna.
1.9k words
4.46
27.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently started a new job in the city. After another boring day of training instead of heading straight to the bus station I decided to head in the opposite direction. I had felt super confident all day in front of my new colleagues and managers so why not make this the day to break my sauna virginity. I had masturbated and fantasized about being fucked in a gay bathhouse for ages now and luckily the new job meant one was close by. I double-checked the address on Google and walked a short distance to a more industrial part of the city.

The closer I got to the Sauna the more nervous I became. It probably didn't help that the buildings became more run down and increasingly more derelict the closer I got to my destination.

I arrived at what appeared to be an old warehouse. Every window was covered in metal shutters but one tiny door caught my eye. Seemingly dwarfed by the rest of the building, It had a buzzer next to it and a little neon sign above it saying 'open'. I took a deep breath and pressed the button.

The door opened automatically and I stepped into a tiny room with a kind of serving hatch in front of me. The staff member immediately asked for my ID and handed me what seemed like the world's smallest towel. I paid my entrance fee and was guided into the changing rooms. It must have been so obvious that i was nervous to the guy who greeted me in reception.

The changing rooms where empty at this point. I stripped off, tied the towel around my waist and placed my belongings into a locker. I strapped the locker key round my right wrist, signifying that I was a 'bottom'. This was something I'd seen on the internet in regards to sauna etiquette when researching the place beforehand.

There was a sign asking patrons to use the shower facilities first of all before advancing further into the sauna so that'sbexactly what I did. I soaped up every crevice on my slim white frame to make sure I was perfectly clean for whom ever I encountered. I even slipped my middle finger into my tight little arsehole to make sure it was prepared.

I dried off and wrapped the tiny towel back around my waist. Hiding my now semi-erect cock in the process. Slipping a finger in my arsehole had made the nerves disappear completely. Heading into a dimly lit hallway I couldn't help noticing the smell. It was a sweaty, manly smell. I decided to cruise the maze of corridors and find a partner to play with.

A couple of skinny older guys brushed past me in the corridor. No one spoke. They just looked. Both of these stick like figures did nothing for me. I wanted a real man to show me a good time. I kept my head down and walked on. In fact I kept walking without any luck. The rest of the cruising area and the private rooms where empty. It was really quiet in there to be fair. Other than the weird house music being played, the place was pretty subdued.

I headed to the end of the hallway and into the sauna area itself. If I wasn't going to get any action at least I could chill for a while in the hottub after a long week at work. I hung up my towel and climbed into to hottub to unwind.

A little over 10 minute's later another guy joined me in the tub. He dropped his towel and as he placed one foot on the step I couldn't help noticing his huge cock swinging between his legs. I tried not to make it obvious but the guy certainly wasn't shy about it and nor would I be if I was that well endowed. He was rocking a big round beer belly which cast a shadow over me as he too climbed into the hottub and I shuffled round to give him space.

As we both sat chilling in the tub both occasionally making awkward eye contact, I decided I would make the first move. Hopefully I'd get the action I had fantasized about for months now. As speaking to eachother in the sauna was frowned upon (sauna etiquette) I drew his attention another way. I bent over the edge of the sauna to adjust the temperature of the water. Making sure to expose my smooth, pink arsehole to him. The plan worked and as I sat back in the water he began to caress my leg with his foot. I moved round closer to him and began to reciprocate by rubbing up his thigh with my hand, making sure to brush by his cock occasionally. He began to rub my nipple in a circular motion with me now basically sat on his lap.

Then, to my disappointment he just stopped, got up out of the water and grabbed his towel. He glanced over his shoulder looking directly at me and left the room. At first I thought I had done something wrong but then I realized he wanted me to follow.

Forgetting my towel and leaving wet footprints everywhere I re-entered the maze of corridors. Standing in the hallway next to one of the private rooms was my guy from the hottub. He stood blocking the corridor with one hand on the door frame of the private room as if to guide me in there like a sheep. His other hand scratched an itch on his hairy, round stomach then began stroking his cock.

I obliged and walked straight into the cubicle. It was nothing more than a wooden bed with a red plastic mattress on top and a little bowl containing lube and condoms. I turned to face him and he pulled me closer. His hairy gut pushing into my smooth slim frame. We continued where we left off with with him playing with my nipples. I rubbed from his chest all the way down to his huge rod. I began to wank his cock as we kissed, our tongues wrapping around each others.

As we kissed he placed a finger in my mouth and I sucked it like a lollipop. He then slid his paw like hands down my back and began to spread my arse cheeks wider. I began to leak pre-cum from my hard cock as he place the same finger into my tight hole. I felt the tip rub around my hole before gently pushing slightly inside. I let out a tiny moan as he pulled his finger out of my arse and placed it back in my mouth.

The big guy then forced me lower with his hands placed on my shoulders. I licked his nipples then kissed down his stomach, making my way down to his cock. I was on my knees now with his huge monster cock at face height. I had some decent experience with cock before but nothing remotely comparable to this one.

His cock had a large mushroom like head and its veins protruded out as if it was on steroids. I rubbed my tongue over the tip of his cock. I could taste the slightly bitter taste of piss as he too started leaking pre-cum as when my tongue ran over his japs eye. Wanking him again with my right hand, I pointed his cock upwards and licked and suckled on his two giant balls. Spitting on his bellend I took his rod in my mouth properly for the first time. My stomach convulsed as I gagged on this giant cock. I must of been no more than half way down the shaft as he pulled out leaving beads of saliva from his cock to my chin.

Whilst still on my knees I moved my head under him and between his giant, hairy legs to reach his arse. While he opened some sachets of lube and rubbed it all over his dick, I started to rim up and down his extremely furry arse crack in search of his tasty hole. I gently rimmed his pungent hole. I could taste and smell the sweat and shit of a real mans arse. I was like a dog licking away at him and rimming him clean.

My new lover then stood me up and bent me over the red mattress. He opened some more lube sachets. I felt the lube run down my crack and over my hole. He was courteous enough to pierce my tight hole slightly with his finger again before emptying some lube inside and preparing me for the huge cock he was packing.

He entered me first with one finger again. This time pushing right in past his first knuckle until he was all the way in. One finger was joined by another and he began to go in and out faster and faster. The third of his sausage like fingers made it a little more uncomfortable but nothing prepared me for the main event.

My well-endowed friend pulled his fingers out leaving my hole slightly gaped. He grabbed hold of his own cock and slapped it on my arse a few times before pushing the mushroom head up to my hole. I took a deep-breath as he forced it inside me slowly. He struggled to penetrate me as I began to sweat and breath heavy in order to accommodate this huge arse invader.

My arsehole was now being stretched wider than ever before. It was painful but I was so horny at the same time. I could feel him breathing on my neck while he fucked me at an ever increasing pace. My hole made a squelching sound as he pushed back inside me after squirting even more lube onto his meaty shaft.

My arse tingled with excitement as he thrust in and out of me. I felt a sharp but exhilarating pain as he slapped my arse cheek leaving a perfect red hand print on it. I let out a little fart as he pulled out of my hole and lifted me onto the bed.

Laying on my back, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and entered me once again. He lent forward pushing my own legs towards my chest, almost folding me in half. With his considerable weight on top of me, my hole was invaded once again. He was so deep inside me now. I could feel his balls slapping against my arse making a clapping sound every time he made contact. I lay there in absolute bliss, taking the full length of his giant shaft.

Moments later his panting and grunting turned to a louder moan. I could feel his cock pulsating as he fired his warm, gooey cum deep inside my bowels. As he continued to pump cum into me, I shot my load aswell. Without even touching my own dick, every time he thrust back deeper into my sloppy hole I squirted over my own chest and stomach.

With his cock now going soft, he pulled out of my ass giving me one final rasping slap over my arse cheek. As he pulled out of my gaping anus, streams of cum dripped down my crack onto the red rubber mattres. I sucked his cock clean one more time before he left the cubicle with me still sat there covered in my own cum and filled with his.

I finished off my first experience at the sauna by sitting on the toilet pushing his huge his cum load out of my insides. Even on the bus on the way home I could feel it dripping out of my hole and seeping into my boxers. I felt dirty but longed for more. This was certainly not my last visit.