All Comments on 'First Time at the Gynecologist'

by steviedr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
What a marvelous Doctor you had.

Oh to be young, innocent, and curious. Such a lovely time in life to enjoy simple pleasures. Of course, I am a dirty old man, well in my mind if not body and the author's tale left me wishing I had changed my profession when younger. I did not consider the perks of the job enough to realize the rewards that came with patients examinations. I loved your story and I am so glad you shared the experience with us. Although I bet at the time you would have no consideration about writing about your examination. So three cheers to aging and the freedom one gets to share erotic events in our early years.

steviedrsteviedralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Fantasy

This was just a fantasy story. The only true thing about it was Cheltenham boarding school, plus some if us did wear stockings as well then.

My true stories are My First Orgasm and Yorkshire Dales Deflowering.

Alexxxx1805Alexxxx1805almost 3 years ago

Oh WOW a fantasyic story

Oh WOW, such a fantastic true event, a great recollection of a young ladies first experience of the thrill of being touched by a man, I got very aroused reading it...Many thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy, very vintage. Loved the story. A shame there isn't a video of this. To fuck a virgin dressed in stockings is every man's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly enjoyed reading your story. It reminded me of when I used to work as a typist in the sixties. Many a girl was taken advantage of in those days. Quite innocent and exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, very sexy. I'm sure in the 50s/60s things like this may have happened. Such an innocent time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So captures the feeling and moments

NickDeeNickDeeover 2 years ago

A very naughty story, but very erotic as well. And I loved its restraint - we all think we know what actually happened and but never made completely explicit. Lovely x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, so much so I found a couple of pictures of a girl in stockings and imagined myself in the story. Shot my load. A very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Quite realistic in parts, although the actual doctor defloration scene could never happen... could it?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous