First Time at your House

Story Info
The 1st story I ever wrote. To a girl I met online dating.
1.7k words
4.36
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've sent me your address and left the door open as we discussed. I arrive and close the door behind me. I call out your name your name and I hear you answer from a room upstairs. I walk eagerly up the stairs; all doors are shut except one which is open a little. I knock and walk in. What a delicious sight. You are laid on the bed with your sexy lingerie on.

I walk over to you, drop my bag at the side of the bed and kneel down. I lean in and start to kiss you, softly and gently. My hands sliding over your face and neck, through your hair. I slide your straps off your shoulders while one of my hands moves under your body and quickly unhooks your bra. I pull it from you revealing your beautiful tits. Your nipples already erect in anticipation of what is to come. My hands slide over your breasts and erect nipples, down over your tummy as I kiss and lick your neck. I tease your nipples, tits, neck with soft gentle strokes making you quiver. I press myself against you, you can already feel me start to harden next to your leg. I stand and remove my top and jeans. My semi erect cock flops from my jeans as they drop. I see your eyes widen and focus on the tool that will be soon deep inside you.

I climb on top of you, spreading your legs and press my hardening cock against your body. I kiss from your neck down your chest, my hands tracing your body as my tongue and lips slide over your breasts, flicking gently at your nipples before I suck gently on each one.

I kiss and lick down your body, my arms slide under your legs, lifting them over my shoulders as I kiss down your inner thigh. Down past your knee, down your calf and start to nibble and lick and suck your toes. My hands sliding down your legs and gliding across the top of your sexy underwear, pressing gently with my palms over your clit. I can feel how hot and wet you are already through them.

I take hold of your flimsy knickers and pull them off you quickly. I put your legs back over my shoulders as my hands slide up your legs and gently over your pussy which is glistening waiting for me to play. I kiss and lick both your feet as my hand rests on your pubic bone, my thumbs stroking across your wet pussy lips gently. Slowly opening up your wet hole, my thumbs gently playing with your clit as I start to slide my tongue down the inside of each leg. Slowly getting closer to your groin.

Your legs are still over my shoulders as I sit up, kneeling between your legs. You look down and see my throbbing cock in my hands as I start to tease the tip around your pussy. I gently slide the swollen head over your clit making us both shudder, coating the tip of my cock in your juices. Then I dive down between your legs and start to swirl my tongue over the outside of your wet pussy. I gently and slowly open up your pussy lips with my tongue with long gentle strokes. Your body quivers and I slide my tongue inside your hole, deep flicking it inside you tasting that sweet juice. You put your hand on my head, forcing my tongue deeper inside you. I lick from the bottom of your pussy to the top and start to concentrate on your clit. Gently licking and nibbling at you, sucking gently on your clit as my tongue flicks it rhythmically. My fingers on my right hand then slide inside you as I keep licking and nibbling at your clit, my fingers inching further and deeper inside you. They are covered in your juices that ooze from your tight hole. Your body twitches as I rub against your g-spot, my tongue lapping up your sweet juices, swirling over your clit. Then your body tightens.

"I'm cumming baby!" you moan as your pussy tightens around my fingers as you cum hard, moaning loudly.

As your orgasm continues, I kneel up between your legs again, tapping my hot cock against your clit. Then sliding the tip inside just so the head is in. You try wriggle down so my cock slides in further, but I hold your legs in place next to my head.

I slip my cock from your soaking pussy, push your legs up a little and start to slide the shaft of my dick up and down your wet slit. From the tip all the way down so my balls press against your pussy, coating them in your juices.

I swing your legs off my shoulders and pull them together so I'm kneeling either side. I crawl up the bed, kissing as I go until I'm straddling your breasts. You lean your head forward and start to suck and lick at my balls and cock. Tasting all your juices. My cock leaps with every flick of your tongue.

I reach back behind me and slide my fingers into you again as you suck and lick at my cock and balls. Sliding my fingers against your g-spot as the palm of my hand rubs against your clit. I flip myself over, so we are in a 69 position with me on top. Your mouth engulfing my hot throbbing cock as I start to lick and suck your clit. Your hands on my ass, pulling me deeper inside your mouth. My fingers sliding inside you deeper and deeper as I lick and suck you. Both of us moaning as we pleasure each other.

Your hands wander all over my ass and balls making me twitch as you tease my cock with your tongue. You push me to the point where I could cum.

"Stop stop" I moan as I slide my cock out your mouth and my body starts to twitch as I struggle not to fully orgasm. Cum starts to dribble from my cock over your face and into your mouth as I hold back a full orgasm, stopping myself from shooting my cum all over you. My cock twitches as I go back to licking at you.

"Get back to work," I say.

You lick the cum from my dick. My tongue swirls over your pussy and flicks at your asshole. I need a better look.

"Get on all fours at the edge of the bed!" I demand as I climb off you.

You do as I ask, I kneel on the floor behind you, taking in the beautiful view of your holes glistening and waiting for me to play and use them. I start to lick, and finger fuck you from behind, sliding my tongue around both your holes. Making you moan with each lick and thrust of my fingers. Then I stand up and take hold of my cock. I slide the tip around both your holes, covering it in your juices and swirling it around your clit before I slide it deep and hard all the way inside your pussy.

My balls slap loudly against your clit as my hot dick fills you. Then I slowly ease out of you to the tip, then slide deep again. My pace starting to quicken. You moan loudly as I start to fuck you firm and slow, deep strokes. I give your bum a spank every now and then, my hands scratching down your sides and over your Bum. My thumb gently rubbing around your tight asshole as I fuck you a bit harder and faster. I hold your hips as my cock fills you with each thrust, your body twitching as you start to moan louder.

"Fuuuuckkk!" you cry out as you cum hard over my cock and balls. I keep fucking you fast and hard through your orgasm, spanking your bum. Your hands gripping the bed as your moaning continues.

I feel your pussy still twitching as I slow my thrusts. I want more! I slide out of your cum soaked hole and flip you over onto your back. I spread your legs apart and dive quickly down to lick at your juicy pussy, tasting you and making you twitch. Then I climb up onto you. Your legs wrap around me as I slide my cock back easily inside you. My balls pressing against your asshole as we kiss passionately.

Our tongues swirling together as my cock twitches deep inside you. I start to fuck you slow and deep again as we kiss. Each stroke makes you moan a little in my mouth. I fuck you deeper and deeper. I kiss your neck and then lick and swirl my tongue around your nipples, as I fuck you a little harder and deeper. My arms slide under your legs as I fuck you harder and deeper. My cock sliding against your g-spot. You look so sexy laid there gripping the bed above your head as I fuck you hard and deep. My cock starts to twitch as I know I can't hold off much longer.

"I'm going to cum," I growl.

Your eyes widen as my thrusting continues and you suddenly push me off you so I'm kneeling and sit up quickly, leaning forward and suck my cock just as I'm about to cum. Your beautiful eyes looking up at me as your warm mouth engulfs my cock.

"Now!" I moan as cock throbs and pulsates. My hot cum fills your mouth with each spurt, dribbling out of your mouth over your hand gripping my cock as you suck my cum from me. Keeping your eyes on mine, swallowing my load you lean forward and playfully tease the head of my dick, making me twitch.

"Mmm thank you," you giggle.

"Oh, we are not finished yet," I say winking at you, "I promised you double figures!"

"Mmm, you did."

"Well," I say, climbing off the bed. "We had best get started."

I reach down to my bag; you hear some rustling and then you gasp.

"I think we need to get you in this swing little Miss."