First Time Bdsm Fun at the Club

Story Info
A couple meeting at a BDSM club give each other chance.
6.9k words
4.63
6.2k
5

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dwfree_V2
Dwfree_V2
11 Followers

*****

This is my 1st time posting to Literotica. I have been a long time reader of the site, much longer than my current account would imply. I am hoping this to become a multi-part story so please send honest feedback. This is much tamer than I planned on but if you give me another chapter or 2 I promise they will get there. Please give me honest feedback so i can tell what to improve for the future.

*****

I looked around as I walked into the club pulling a little rolling case with me and smiled as I started to hear and feel the thump of the music. I paused to let my eyes adjust and move forward and let my ID card get scanned for the second time by a very imposing bouncer. It was also scanned outside the door to open it, just one of the steps this private club uses to keep everyone safe. After a quick positive beep from the scanner, he steps aside and asks me, "Sir would you like me to store your bag?"

"Give me one second", I say as I quickly opened up the case and grabbed a smaller bag from the case looking towards him, "Now you may but I plan on needing it tonight so keep it handy", I say with a little more confidence than I feel, but after only being at the club a few times I have realized that having nothing in your hands makes people ignore you or assume that you are looking for a dominant so I packed a simple bag to carry with me.

Stepping forward through the short entranceway and hearing now that someone has started already as I hear the distinct sound of hand spanking flesh. I start to smile, it is only the 3rd time I have walked into the private BDSM club that I was recently invited to join, and everything is still exciting. I have been a member of the local community for a while now, but just recently there was an opening at the club and I didn't give it a second thought before accepting the offer. As my eyes continue to adjust and see people of all ages, and genders, some dressed completely normal like myself and others in all kinds of fetishwear.

At 27 I figured that I would be younger than a lot of the people at this club being it is an invitation-only club. I don't have any features that would make me stand out in a crowd, average height, short dark hair, I exercise to keep in shape but not bulging full of muscles, no viable tattoos in fact as I look around I decide that maybe I do stand out here but for the lack of features and pause for a moment to ponder that but decide that I am here to have fun and shrug it off. Tonight I was just dressed in a decent shirt and jeans looking like I would fit in anywhere.

Walking further into the club I am faced with a world of mostly black and red furniture but also a smattering of other colors as well. My eyes immediately go towards the sound of the spanking I heard a moment ago and see a young woman standing over what seems to be a slightly older

man bent over with his head and hands locked into the stocks. I smile and pause to watch for a moment. I decide that she is probably a little older than me but definitely stands out because she has on a full dominatrix outfit that shows off all her curves which are just in the right places. As I look at her I notice that she is slightly taller than I am, looks like she must work out a lot, and is very muscular. The guy in the stocks looks to be at least 10 years older than her. He has on an open leather vest and tight leather underwear. As I stop, I see her run her nails down his back and smack his ass and watch him as he tries to squirm. Glancing at the table next to them I see floggers, paddles, and a few other toys and smile. I make a mental note to myself to keep an eye on her and see if she plays with multiple people or not, there are nights that I would not mind being under her control, but pass her by tonight because that is not what I am looking for tonight.

As I look around no one else is playing yet just mingling around in the seating area off to the left side of the door. Some chatting with friends and partners and, some likely doing the same thing that I need to do, look for a partner for the night. I scan around the medium sized room admiring all the toys they manage to squeeze into the area. Scattered on that side of the room there are several of the distinctive X-shaped St Andrews Crosses, several spanking benches of various sizes, and a small medical exam table with a wax warmer next to it. On the other side, I see my personal favorite items, a large suspension A-frame, that I have yet to use, and some mats that are typically used for people doing floor rope, wrestling, and other types of play. There is also a small cage that I have not noticed before. On the far wall, there is a second door with a bouncer in front of it. I have not been allowed back there but know their private rooms for people once they have been a member long enough.

I slowly start looking around while wandering around the floor I notice there is a cute but very nervous-looking lady examining the A-frame, I spend a moment looking her over. She is a little shorter than I am but not much, with red hair with a freckled complexion to match and roughly my age. She has on a cute tight latex halter top and a very short mini skirt to match and mid-height heels. They all show her features very well and she fills out the halter like it was designed for her. She looks vaguely familiar but I am confident that I would remember someone looking like that.

Slowly I wander in her direction while looking around at the same time and so far don't see anyone else immediately catching my eye. As I approached her I think I see her glancing at me but she looks away quickly. I smile and take a quick nervous breath as I decide how to introduce myself. As I pretend to check out the other side of the frame I look over "How are you doing, enjoying yourself?"

She pauses and looks like I might have startled her a little bit but she recovers quickly and shyly smiles while looking down at her feet, "I guess so. I just got here for the 1st time. It is a lot to take in" she pauses and maybe blushes a little bit, hard to tell in the dim lights, "I am Betty_Bunny, or at least that is my fetlife name, just call me Betty. I suppose this is all familiar to you", looking at the frame and the mats.

My turn to pause and blush, "Actually this is only my 3rd time at the club and so far I have only watched. I have just been trying to get a feel for the place. I go by NewRigger_D but everyone just calls me D."

I smile realizing that we are both new, "So what are your first impressions, my first night I hid at one of the small tables and don't think I said a word to anyone." stepping a little closer to her as I speak.

Shyly shrugging, "I am not gonna lie is a little overwhelming to take it all in, but at least I am speaking to someone on my 1st night" giving me a cute grin. She starts to walk to a nearby table but glances back at me as she walks clearly wanting to continue with the conversation, "Let's move over here so we are not using the play space."

Following her and watching her skirt and hips sway nicely as she walks, "You said that tonight was your 1st night, I am surprised because I thought I got the most recent opening?"

"I am fairly certain that I became a member at the same time as you did the last openings were when a couple moved, but I have not gotten up enough nerve to come yet. I have seen you at some of the munches, but I typically hide near the door or corner not saying much and never dressed like this." still looking anywhere but at me, we take a seat opposite each other at a nearby table.

Now it hits me and I immediately realized that she has drawn my attention at munches in the past. She is usually wearing baggy clothing and seldom says anything at the munches but the few times she has spoken she always sounded shy but had very good points, and ideas and seemed well educated in the lifestyle. I had wondered what was under the baggy clothing but would never have guessed she looked like that.

She fidgets and continues," I was told that I had to make my 1st visit soon or I would lose my spot and well I was tricked by a girlfriend of mine to wear this. She and her boyfriend knew how shy I was and told me that they had the perfect outfit for me and told me to come over a couple of hours before opening time by the time I saw the outfit it was too late to back out" she glares at the young lady now flogging the guy in the stocks.

Chuckling realizing her friend was the lady I checked out walking in, "Well I for one think she did a great job. You look much better than my boring clothes. So Betty, with a name like BettyBunny is it safe to assume that you are interested in rope or some kind of bondage?", as I say this I lay my bag on the table trying to casually display the hanks of nice unused nylon bondage rope it contains.

She sees the rope and starts to reach out to touch it and just before touching remembers to ask," May I touch?" to which I quickly nod. She takes out a bundle and runs it between her fingers mesmerized suddenly, "I am extremely interested in being tied up, my friend" nodding toward the Dominatrix again, "tied me up a little and it was great but she doesn't usually have any time free she is always busy with her boyfriend" she places the rope back in my bag.

Nodding in agreement, "It is hard finding people that you can trust to play with or even talk to about this lifestyle. That is why I enjoy going to the munches and all the classes I can go to, I have been attending the local Shibari classes and whenever I get a chance learning some of the impact stuff as well", hoping I don't scare her off.

She looks across the room over my shoulder in the general direction of her friend before she starts looking at one of the negotiation guides that are always found on the table and looks directly at me for the first time, "Do you have any time tonight, if not I understand?"

Practically jumping to attention as she looked at me, I quickly look at her smiling. "I would be happy to see if I can clear any time off my schedule and help you out" pretending to look at a book quickly and saying "yep I am free".

I scoot to a chair next to her as I glance at the extremely detailed negotiation guide as well and hand her a pencil, "Best way to start this is to start X-ing out anything you are not interested in right away and circling what you like. I don't know why I am telling you this, you would have gotten the same speech I did when you joined."

She looks for a moment and quickly circles 'bottom' in the role section and almost as quickly circles Rope, Restrictive, Decorative, Floor Bondage, and Box Tie/TK in the bondage section. She X's out cuffs, cages, suspension, and several other things out in the bondage section Betty pauses and asks, "Are you only wanting to tie me tonight, or are you willing to do some impact as well?"

Chuckling, "Circle what you are thinking and we can talk about it. I won't be afraid to scratch out what I don't think we should do or don't have enough time for"

As we working on this I noticed one of the dungeon monitors quietly approaching the table and watching. I am glad they are checking because it is their job to make sure that everyone is safe, or at least as safe as possible. I looked at the monitor a few times and got encouraging looks that tell me that I am doing things correctly.

Betty works quickly selecting Flogger, Spanking, Light, and X's almost everything else out. She pauses and Frowns before circling both Stingy and Thuddym "I am not sure which I like. You can try both". In the Sensation section, I noticed that she circled tickling and nipples and X'ed a few including MindFuck and Pressure points but left most blank.

When she got to the Next section, the Intimacy & Sex section she started looking over my shoulder again and quickly said, "I will be right back", she popped up and went over to where he friend where they reviewed it for a few moments and I could see them marking on it and again with what looks like a highlighter before she bounced back with increased confidence. "OK I think I have it figured out but Vickie has a suggestion, can we just do something really simple for the first tie, we highlighted those, and then add everything else after that?" she said as she slid it over to me.

"Absolutely we can add as we go", As I glance at it I am a little disappointed to only see Rope, Decorative, Submissive and peaceful highlighted but as I look further I saw a lot circled, many that surprise me, "Are you sure about all of this?"

***

I secure and tuck away one last line and step back just a little, "How does it feel?" For the 1st tie we decided on a simple basic chest harness but with arms bound. I was surprised by the arms-bound request but she was insistent on it. There are double lines below and above her breasts going all the way around her body and arms holding them to her sides and a double line going from over her shoulder and making a V between her breasts and over the other side. These are all connected by simple reverse tensions in the back making a small stem. The red rope is a wonderful contrast against her black halter and light skin.

Betty looks and tests with her arms a little bit, "It is great, I can't believe how fast you were able to do it, Vicki is not nearly as fast as you are. How secure is this?" She is grinning from ear to ear.

Stepping behind her I take the stem in my hand and move her back and forth a bit watching the lines, and her skirt as well. Frowning a bit as I can see the arm wraps trying to shift a little bit, "Honestly this is not that secure. Even after the negotiations, I was not exactly sure how tight you would like it" blushing a little bit and my heart rate goes as I ask, "How about we untie, get some water and try again or maybe something else?" she nods eagerly and I start undoing the ropes.

"How did you like it Betty", I hear a new voice asking her as I just finished bundling the rope back up. I look up and see the domme standing next to her holding a couple of bottles of water, the domme glances at me, "Your work looks very good but it is OK to slow down and enjoy the motions as well."

"Thank you for making Betty come tonight. It is easy to tie with such an eager partner, I assume that you are Vicki?" I check out her and her domme outfit again to see that although she is a little taller than Betty, and me as well, they are similar in size and assets and it is easy to guess that the outfit Betty is in also fits Vicki.

Betty practically jumped up and down, "It was great. He was so careful" grabbing her hand, "I will be right back" and she started dragging her friend towards the restroom. The men's room was on the other wall towards the entrance so I went that way after watching them walk away. I also went to ask for my case. They quickly took it out of storage and as I walk back to the mat I quickly glance at the many scenes going on. I quickly notice several people getting impact play on the benches and one of the crosses, someone covered with wax and a couple roughly wrestling each other on one of the mats. I see several people playing with rope but no one on the suspension frame yet.. I made it back to the mat we were at long before I saw them crossing the dungeon while chatting with each other.

They glance at me with the case and whisper a little bit more as they close the last distance, Betty steps up giving me a quick hug, "Thank you for tying me even though I was so shy, I am ready to go again if you are" she glances at Vicki who gives her a quick nod as Betty steps back a little bit reaches behind her back and unties the top and bottom lines from the halter top and lets it drop to the floor at my feet.

I take in a deep breath as my heart starts racing, trying not to stare but failing. She has the most beautiful breasts, perfectly shaped and perky with a barbell piercing in each nipple holding them at attention. As I continue to scan I notice a small and toned waist that shows me that she works out. Just as I was going to try and form words she reached down, unhooked her skirt, and let it fall with a single motion. Revealing tiny bikini-style panties covering up only the area required by this part of the club. after a moment of surprise, I manage to squeak out "Wow". Wondering what they talked about in the restroom, as this is not the same shy Betty that I meet a couple of hours ago. I went to glance at Vicky and only then do I realize that we are alone again, she was wandering to check on the male she was playing with before.

I see Betty blushing and starting to look panicked by my lack of meaningful words and she starts to reach down potentially to grab her clothing, "No don't. You are perfect and there is no need to be shy about your body here." I pull off my shirt to hopefully help her relax. "Earlier you asked if the rope was secure. Are you looking for something more secure? Also in the negotiation process, you said that you wanted to try flogging, is that what you still want?"

Biting her lip and nodding "Yes I want to be tied up tightly, touch me as you need to over, but not under there" looking down at her tiny panties "and I want you to flog me, but please gently". Her rapid breathing and hard nipples are revealing just how excited she is. I quickly pull out my 2 lightest floggers and she looks at and feels them and nods and whispers "Yes, and can we try spanking over the panties?"

"That sounds amazing", I say as quickly pull out more rope this time, several hanks of a darker gunmetal gray, and quickly decide what to do. As I pause to try and get myself under control I feel myself growing and throbbing in my pants. I can't believe my luck that she wants a full scene. If I am going to flog her I don't want her hands behind her back. Quickly deciding on an arms front tie similar to a reverse tk that will leave most of her back free.

I put her arms in a position that frames her beautiful breasts and place her hands so each hand can grab the opposite wrist and tie her hands loosely in a traditional single column tie just a little bit below her perfect breasts and run the line up between her breasts touching her to smooth the rope as I go, about halfway between the elbow and the shoulder. Next, I make an upside-down L shape with the rope and wrap it completely around her body, loop it under the center, and back around again. I make sure everything is even, with no twists, and just tight enough before I lock it off making an X shape around where the lines cross. I make as much contact with my hands, and eyes, especially as I wrap my arms around her to do the back coming almost chest to chest. I feel the heat radiating between our bodies feeling like we are both burning hot.

I pause after the wrap wanting to make sure I am on the right path, "How is that feeling? Everything comfortable? Don't move too much yet though it is not very secure yet."

Betty answers slowly and from what seems to be a long way away, "This is wonderful and much better now that I got the nerves under control. And you slowing down is just" she shutters a bit, "amazing".

I smile and run the rope down to just between her breasts and her arms, and get ready to do the same thing as before but quickly I whisper to her, "don't let your arms move inward I will tighten it up in a moment." and continue making the 2 wraps and then start on a 3rd but only go to the slightly open area between her body and arms, running the rope in a half loop over, behind and back under the lines and when I pull gently it pulls the arm to the body and I lock it off with a munter hitch. Reverse the line just under the previous ones tickling her a little bit as I go and locking off the other hand in the same way then finally X locking it in the center adding a few wraps around the stem just to make sure. I am extremely happy with the results of how it squeezes and lifts her breasts with her arms. From the faraway expression on her face, she seems to be enjoying it as well.

Dwfree_V2
Dwfree_V2
11 Followers
12