All Comments on 'First Time Bdsm Fun at the Club'

by Dwfree_V2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShySheriShySheriover 1 year ago

Authentic feel to gentle exploration. Well written and finely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Next episode please.

hugh58hugh58over 1 year ago

Very good and descriptive. I would like to read more of these two playing together and doing more together

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

I thought it was extremely well written. Your descriptions of what was happening were excellent. i would suggest that in future episodes, the descriptions of the rope tying need not be so detailed. You have certainly set the stage for a continuation of the story, for which I, and many others, will be awaiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story! The tone was playful and erotic, and personally, I enjoyed the rope tying descriptions. The characters are enjoying safely, consensually, and respectfully exploring their sexuality and reveling in the experience. I can't wait for subsequent chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot and sweet. There were some verb tense issues about 3/4 of the way though for a paragraph or two, but I liked the story enough I barely minded. Give me more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDwfree_V2@Dwfree_V2
I have been a long time fetlife reader, lost my original account. I have explored many of the topics but keep going back to what I know. I am active in the bdsm and rope lifestyle and really enjoy some of the bdsm stories. Throwing my hat in the ring and hoping I can create so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES