First Time Bdsm Fun at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to add extra rope several times to not run out and as I often do I have some extra, thinking down at one of the items that surprised me on the list. I quickly judge the length and pass it through the original single column and prepare to run it between her legs, pausing before I pull it tight, "This OK?"

As her gaze goes down to see what I am asking I see some hesitation and I was about ready to change my mind when I hear, "I can yellow if I need to, so yes do it." I pause for a moment thinking and she adds, "I trust you and it might allow for one of the items on my list" I continue to run the line right down the middle of her panties and tie it off in the back with the last bit I have. Time to test, I think, "Try to move your arms or hands." she tries to shift her arms side to side and gets nothing except wonderful jiggling breasts and then I chuckle but carefully watch her face when she tries to move her arms up which they can but she jumps as it tugs between her legs.

"Think for a moment before answering. I next plan on tying this to something to support you when I flog you. Is any of this too much?" As I wait for an answer I am running my hands around pretending to be checking the rope but truly just want to be touching her hot body. I can feel her heart racing as I run my hands across her captive body.

Betty answered so slowly that I was about to ask again, "It is perfect." she wiggles a little again, "I can't escape, it is tight but not too tight, no tingling, and the extra line is a wonderful surprise" she blushes instinctively trying to raise her arms to hide it only succeeding in giving herself another tug and starts breathing a little heavier.

"I am glad you are enjoying it, let's see how you like the flogger and then maybe some light spanking, depending on how you feel?" she eagerly nods as I look for a spot, "I don't want to use the big suspension frame in case someone else wants it.. How about the cross. It won't show off the rope as much as I would like but it will keep you steady" as I quickly gather my stuff and start heading towards it.

Betty follows my eyes looking slightly confused, "How will that work with my arms to my sides because normally they would be above my head right?" but follow me anyway.

"Let me show you and if you don't like it we can try something else," and I guide her to just in front of the cross and looks at my options and quickly adds a line at to bottom wrap, and runs a single line to a waiting eye bolt at the top of each arm of the cross and pulls them almost taught as I push her up to the cross and ties them off in a way that can be removed quickly. "That would not work for a full suspension but we are only using it to keep you stable", hoping to sound reassuring.

Betty tries to move and I can see her eyes react in excitement when she realizes that she really can't move. I start running my hands down her smooth back and across her ass soon to be my target. I am also breathing fast, extremely excited, and a bit nervous about practicing my new skills. I lean in and remind her, "Don't forget your safe words, yellow to slow down or talk and red to stop, no questions asked."

I step back a little and pick up the lightest flogger and start with a few warm-up movements before stepping back and simply running the flogger across her shoulder blades as a way of telling her what to expect slowly I start warming her skin up with fast light strokes slowly covering the safe areas on the back to impact on. I watch as the skin starts to redden as blood flows to the area. I pause for just a moment and see that Betty seems just fine and switches to two quick strokes on her ass a little harder than above and watches her jump and move her legs around just like I was hoping for.

"We can't have that, can we", mostly speaking to myself, and pulls out 2 loose rope ankle cuffs that I have tied in the past and attached a carabiner to. I kneel and slip one onto each foot and tap her ankles to indicate that she should spread them out. Betty looked down to see what I was doing.

She blossoms a beautiful shade of red but starts to slide her legs apart a little bit but they are not far enough yet so I help her out and pull 1st one leg over and clip it to the eye bolt and then the second. I admire how good it makes her look as her legs are stretched, admiring the muscles that firm up because of the unexpected position. I pause before I stand up looking at her, giving her a chance to say something.

"Thank you sir" is the only thing I heard and looked at her shocked as that was not in the negotiations and felt myself get harder than I thought I could while dressed, throbbing uncomfortably. I attempt to adjust myself, Not sure if I am glad to have it hidden or would want it out to adjust better.

I stand back up running my hands up her legs as I do so feeling the muscles quivering as they are touched. I quickly checked the lines going up and they are very nice and tight now. I pick up the flogger again and start working on her ass again a little softer at 1st for a proper warm-up but quickly increasing the strikes knowing that they have to be getting a little stingy now. Betty starts to wiggle and moan a little bit. I switch back to the shoulder blades again and increase the pace and power a bit more.

Betty starts wiggling and moaning more while this is going on. I pause for a moment and walk around the cross to see her face and put down the 1st flogger for a second one, this one is still fairly light but has a little more weight and the falls are thicker giving it a different feel. I swing it a few times in front of her and see what I think is a slight nod and continue around the cross and decide to verify that she is ready to go and work with what she said before.

I lean on her pushing her slightly into the cross and wrap my arms around her and let the falls of the flogger rub against her nipples, "Tell me what you want me to do with the flogger?", my hot breath against the back of her neck, hoping she reacts OK with this verbal play because it was not exactly in the negotiations. While waiting for her to respond I run my fingers against her nipples and piercing gently and feel her moan before I hear it.

Betty moans and squirms at my touches. I am imagining that she is relishing in the fact that everything feels different when you are not in control. I have been in the same position in the past and it can be great. She seemed so focused on the touching she almost missed the question but slowly answered while biting her lip, "Please Sir spank with the flogger and your hands".

I quickly let go of her and quickly steps back and start letting the flogger go trying to find a pace that works watching her and alternating between her shoulder blades and her shapely rear end. Sometimes hitting one side or the other times hitting right in the middle which also vibrates the rope between her legs making her gasp or cry out. When she seems to need a pause caressing my hands across her or just teasing her with the leather falls.

Continuing back and forth with this for a while, longer than expected eventually she is crying out and wiggling most beautifully and I put the flogger down and rub my bare hands on her ass caressing it in its entirety, hoping maybe sometime I will be given access to the area covered by the skimpy panties.

After I am sure she knows what is next I spank her. Once down on each cheek harder than the flogger hits and she tries to move, as she yells out, but no way she can. Wait for her to come back down a bit and slaps upward, not as hard, catching the bottom of the cheeks at this point she lets out a combo of a moan and whimper. I keep the slaps mostly to her ass but do a few light ones to the shoulder blades just for variety. When I slap the middle of her cheeks and hit the rope she starts making the cutest squeak. Her ass is becoming a nice crimson color.

She is panting hard and fast right now and she is wiggling all over the place and was thinking that maybe it is time to let her go and started to lean over her to look better and I notice that she is pulling up and moving her arms all over the place. She has not even noticed that I have quit yet so I spank her right in the middle again causing the rope to vibrate again and see her look of lust on her face as she pauses for a moment and goes back to moving the rope. "What are you trying to do with my rope Miss?" I whisper right in her ear wanting to nibble it so badly.

Smiling as I see panic and confusion shows in her eyes as I ask the question. I can clearly see that she was increasing the tension on her rope even though she may not have even been aware of it. She puts her arms down for a moment. She finally managed to squeak out, "Nothing sir " with a guilty look on her face as they started moving again.

Frowning at her answer as I step around and grab her hands and don't let her move them even pulling them down a little to lower the friction. "What are you doing?" I ask again calmly.

Watching her blush about every shade of red under the rainbow I began to wonder if maybe I am going too far but I watch her still squirming trying to get any pressure at all. Whispering so softly I almost miss it, "I was trying to get, um, release."

Making a show of grabbing for the knot holding the crotch rope in place, "You should have said something, I can get you released from the rope if that is what you want. Or do you mean something else?"

Watch her and wait as she struggles for the right words and finally she says, "I want to, no need to, cum, and I want to do it in the rope, sir"

"That is so hot" I whisper and kiss her on the cheek, other kissing was still on hold according to the negotiations, "let me see what I can do, trust me". Quickly untie the current crotch rope, tuck it to the side out of the way, and see her confusion but this time I grab a slightly longer rope and run it in front of each of the support lines, behind it, and over the tummy line. I pull on it creating an oversized half hitch. Continue by quickly measuring something and tie a couple of knots into the rope and run it down across her panties front under the line in the back and up the front again and lock it off to her hands. I make sure her hands are down as far as the chest lines will allow and make sure it is nice and taught before locking it in place. It takes some work because I don't want to untie anything else.

"Move any part of your body." and I snicker. "Moving your hands will pull on it still but so will anything that affects the middle rope or the support which is essentially any movement". I also see that the knots, happy knots if you want, are pressing in on her at several points at least one right where her clit should be. I can't help but notice that her thin panties are soaked. She moves a little to test what I said as I slap her ass 3 times rapidly once on each side and once right in the middle.

"Oh thank you Sir, that is so much better" she pants now that any motion is transmitted to her most desirable locations. I watch her do further testing wiggles to see exactly what the effects are. I see a trickle of sweat dripping down her face that I gently wipe off thinking that she has to be near her limits.

I start up slowly with my hands again trying to build her back to where we were before the break. She is making every noise under the sun, yelling, whimpering even starting to beg as I bring her up slowly. When I think she is right at the limit I pick up the lightest flogger again and start rapidly flogging her ass right in the middle as fast as possible.

She whimpers and suddenly she freezes for just a moment and then she thrashes everywhere, yelling out in passion, there is no doubt anyone in the dungeon can hear. I slow down but I don't stop. She looks like she is just calming back down, so I speed up a bit when her eyes get big and she freezes and moans again clearly she is having a round two but not as intense. I move the flogger to her shoulders again figuring she may need them relaxed after what she just did.

As she seems to be back under control again I move the flogger back getting ready to go again and I hear " Rainbow " she blurts out in the most content voice possible. I laugh as it is not a safe word but I got the idea. I stopped and was just starting to look around for someone to bring a water bottle for her and her friend already has one to her lips. I briefly wonder how long she has been there, but grab the one which she is offering to me and take a huge swig out of it.

I quickly start freeing her legs and start removing the ropes starting with the crotch rope and carefully tossing it to the side. I remove enough for her to get free from the cross her friend had already had a chair for her to sit down on. I aimed her to the chair and helped her sit down as Betty is still mostly out of it. I realize a few things at this point, that I am pouring in sweat as well and that I am hard as a rock in my pants and horny as hell.

I remove the rest of the ropes efficiently but without rushing. Touching Betty a little more than absolutely necessary and gained a few grins from her friend doing so. I quickly bundle up the ropes and place all but one in my bag. The other one that was partially acting as a crotch rope at first I put with the second one. By this time Betty is more alert so I prepare to walk her to the aftercare area, I pick up the two ropes as Vicky hands me a small bag and whispers, "You hurt her and you will be in those stocks or worse with no way to safeword." I glance at Vicky and see an odd combo of seriousness and twinkling in her eyes. I am not sure if that was a threat or a promise and in my current state, I don't care I am excited by the thought.

Betty surprises me by pointing to the smallest loveseat, "can you sit with me here for a bit" agreeing so we settle down in the snuggly loveseat with her cuddling into me and she quickly covers herself and most of me as well with a blanket she extracted from the bag. We don't say much at all for a while as we both relax and enjoy the afterglow. After a bit, I try to make small talk and make sure that she is ok, or at least try to. I put the special ropes in the bag, "They are nylon and can be washed but those are yours now, especially the one with the knot in it" Betty smiles and her hands start wandering a little bit under the blanket. I am very uncomfortable because my arousal is never going to fade like that, it is throbbing and I feel like any touch could make me explode. "Do you want to share your information so I can check up on you tomorrow?", I shift trying to get more comfortable.

She must have sensed I was thinking about having to take care of my needs because she simply answered, "We can but I have something that needs to be taken care of first" as she shifts slightly I feel my zipper going down, she purrs, "let's get you more comfortable."

12