First Time Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to get your hole fucked, little pup?" Jack asked, offering such a dangerous smile.

Aiden nodded quickly, doing his best not to whimper with excitement. All he knew was that he wanted that fat cock inside of him and he wanted it now. He even helped it along by kicking away his pants and offering easier access to his body.

"On your hands and knees," Jack ordered.

Aiden obeyed, rolling over and pushing his hands firmly into the mattress as he propped himself up. It was a little awkward to feel the air-filled plastic under his body but he was sure that Jack wouldn't set him up for disaster.

Hopefully...

Jack shuffled over and took up position behind him, once more gripping his hips. He grunted as he started to prod at Aiden's lips, pushing against them but failing to penetrate. It would seem that in such a tight tent, on such an unstable air mattress, and with such poor lighting even the simple aspects of sex were going to be more than a little problematic tonight.

"God you're so hot babe," Jack said.

Aiden smirked. "You're not too bad looking yourself."

Jack finally found leverage and pressed forwards, pushing into Aiden's hole. His initial penetration was shallow, just enough to usher forth a moan. He used his grip to hold Aiden steady, pumping away at his folds. His tempo started cautious as he was slow and penetrated with such shallow thrusts.

Though he didn't allow himself to stay tame for long as he huffed and buried his fingers even more forcefully into Aiden's skin, really digging his nails in.

The pain was nice, euphoric, tickling at that little masochistic voice that lingered at the back of Aiden's mind.

And as Jack affirmed his leverage, he also intensified his pace, pounding away so swiftly and with so little delay. He plowed ahead without reservation, slamming his cock into Aiden and breeding him without hinderance.

Soon, he had managed to venture in to the base of his cock, and just as quickly, his hips were clapping against Aiden's tight little backside with such regularity. It was like a drumbeat, hammering over and over again.

"God, I love fucking your hole," Jack growled.

Aiden moaned and closed his eyes. His mind was once more too cluttered to respond with anything approaching coherency. All he knew was that he liked this, he liked this a lot. It felt nice to be treated with such reckless abandon and he could feel his arms and legs shaking under him with every single one of Jack's thrusts.

"Harder," he whined.

And it seemed that Jack had no qualms with going harder as he growled and pounded away with even more force. It was impressive that he could adopt such a tempo and even more so that he was able to maintain it so effectively in the constraints of their environment.

One of Jack's hands drifted away from Aiden's hips as he instead traced it along his back and up towards his head. While Aiden's hair was short there was still enough to act as a very effective anchor point as Jack firmly seized it.

He then pulled Aiden's head back, yanking upon his hair.

Once more, the pain was just perfect, a little spice to make things that much better. It also meant that Aiden's moans now came forth with such unrestrained glee, just a pleasured song that seemed to fill the very air of the room with a static electricity.

Aiden felt the fire inside of himself, kindling with even more vigour, growing and growing with every passing moment. He frantically moaned, unable to really contain his pleasure. He just wanted that dick buried deep inside of him, pushing harder than it already was.

Though such things seemed impossible as Jack appeared to be at his limits, panting for breath as he hammered away, pushing ahead with all the fury of an Alpha breeding its runty little bitch. Aiden could feel him quiver and shake, his own pleasure clearly growing in tandem.

"I'm getting close, little pup," Jack growled.

Aiden tried to nod but the grip on his hair denied him such a privilege.

"M-me too," he moaned, gasping as Jack drove deep inside. "Ah, f-fuck."

Jack's pace was starting to weaken, growing more sporadic. It seemed that he was trading his tempo for raw power as he managed to slam into Aiden over and over again. Each thrust was so powerful that Aiden rocked forwards, nearly thrown off balance in his efforts.

At the same time, Jack let go of his hair and instead held onto his hips exclusively, snarling as he pounded into him with these increasingly desperate thrusts.

Aiden could feel himself dancing upon the edge of bliss, oh so close to accomplishing that climax that was teasing him upon the horizon. Then his hand slipped and his front half came crashing down into the mattress.

Not that it mattered as Jack just continued to pound away, slamming himself in again and again, fucking him into the very mattress itself. Though this didn't last long as Jack pumped his hips forward one final time, letting out such a feral note of pleasured desperation. It almost sounded inhumane in its intensity.

His cock twitched and a stream of spunk came flooding forth.

At the same time, Aiden's own climax hit as his juices gushed out. Their two loads mingled together inside of him, feeling oh so warm. Though soon they overwhelmed his hole and oozed out, draining along his thighs and sticking to Jack's crotch.

"God fucking dammit," Jack growled, drawing back without warning. His sudden retreat caused even more of their combined sex to come out, furthering the mess. "I needed that."

"Uh huh," Aiden whispered.

He allowed his legs to finally give out as he fell onto his side. It was hard to care about where those juices ended up when he felt so tired and well used.

Though thankfully Jack still held onto enough brainpower to grab a spare T-shirt and slide it under Aiden's rump. It wasn't a towel but it would hopefully get the job done.

Jack then thudded back upon the mattress himself and let out a pleasured rumble of laughter. "Fuck, I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to fuck you in a tent."

"You seemed to do it just fine," Aiden quipped.

Jack smirked and shook his head. "My legs feel like they're actually on fire right now."

He rolled onto his side and draped an arm over Aiden's midsection, using it to pull him in close.

"Thanks for that, runt," Jack teased.

Aiden smirked. "You're welcome, Alpha."

"Do you want to stay in here or would you rather cuddle by the campfire?" Jack asked.

Aiden pondered it for a moment, weighing his options. On one hand, part of him just wanted to lay here for a few hours. On the other, sitting by the campfire did sound pretty nice. Plus, he could probably munch on about a billion smores right about now.

In the end, smores won out.

"Campfire," he said.

Jack nodded and shuffled around the tent, going to grab his pants. He started to clumsily pull them on, drawing them over his rapidly fading erection.

He then nodded to Aiden. "Use that shirt to clean up and then meet me outside."

"Yes, Alpha," Aiden murmured.

With that Jack slid out of the tent, giving Aiden a little bit of privacy to ready himself.

Aiden did use the shirt though it only managed to half ass the job with plenty of stickiness still lingering behind. But it was enough for him to clean up to the point where he could feel comfortable pulling on his pants again. Once they were back on, he then crawled towards the tent's entrance, slipping back outside.

The air out there was a little colder than he remembered but thankfully the fire was nearby.

Jack was already there with a thick blanket draped over his shoulders. By his feet were a box of graham crackers, a couple bars of chocolate, and the bag of marshmallows, along with a few weird instruments that Aiden could only assume were meant for cooking them.

Aiden made his way over and plopped down next to Jack, snuggling up against him and drawing the blanket over his shoulders. He leaned over and kissed his boyfriend on the cheeks before resting his head against his chest.

"Glad we decided to go camping," he murmured.

Jack nodded. "It's been pretty fun so far."

"We should totally do this again," Aiden said, smirking. "That is, if going without a shower for three days doesn't like... put me off of camping forever."

Jack smirked. "It won't."

The two of them lingered in silence for a moment with the fire still crackling away.

Aiden could tell that he had made the right choice. There was just something so intimate about a campfire broiling away, crackling. The smell alone with enough to make a certain dopamine receptor in his brain go into overdrive.

"I love you," Aiden said.

Jack smirked. "I love you too, little pup."

He then leaned forwards and grabbed the box of graham crackers, flashing a smile as he showed it off. "Now, do you want to learn how to make smores?"

12