Trans Man Bred in Stranger's Tent

Story Info
Robbie seeks body heat for survival, takes older man's load.
2.6k words
4.61
23.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benaround16
benaround16
62 Followers

The meadow splayed out in front of Robbie, bright green speckled with colors of a dozen types of wildflowers. A snow-capped mountain towered in the background. He had spent all day walking with thirty pounds on his back to get here, first gradually ascending along a riverbed, then climbing a steep ridge that seemed like it would never relent. Fifteen miles in total. As Robbie began to set up his camp, he felt a sense of accomplishment and contentment. He looked forward to star-gazing away from the light-polluted city.

When he started to set up his camp, however, his heart sank. Where Robbie expected to find his sleeping bag, there was only the bottom of his backpack. He must have left it back in the car.

Robbie grew dizzy with panic. Though it was summer, he was at over 6,000 feet of elevation. The night temperatures were forecasted to dip into the low forties. How could he have forgotten something so essential? With great effort, Robbie willed himself to heat up water for his ramen dinner. If he had to spend the night hiking back to his car, he would need the calories. As he ate, he gauged the sun's distance from the horizon, guessing he had under an hour until the air started to lose its warmth. He changed out of his sweaty clothes and preemptively bundled up in his puffy jacket and beanie.

After dinner, Robbie debated setting up his tent in the flat dusty area under the trees. Then, he heard a scuffling sound to his left. A branch snapped. He feared a bear might be approaching but was relieved to hear a human sigh. It seemed another backpacker had ventured up to the meadow's edge. Maybe they would have some extra layers or one of those mylar emergency sleeping bags that he could use.

"Hello?" Robbie called out into the shadows as he followed the sounds. Sure enough, he spotted a pink-faced and gray-haired man hunched over a camp stove, boiling water. "Hi?" Robbie said again, closer this time.

The man started as he noticed Robbie. "Oh, shit, I didn't hear you over my stove," he said, touching his chest. Robbie noticed the burning gas was indeed creating a loud roar.

"I'm camping over there." Robbie gestured behind him. "I'm Robbie, by the way."

"Greg," the man said as he studied Robbie, looking him up and down. Greg added a packet of rice and beans to his boiling water. He was of average height and build, with a bit of paunch in his midsection. Robbie noticed his hair was thinning quite a lot on top. The faded fabric of his shirt and his deeply creased boots said that Greg was no newbie to the outdoors, unlike Robbie. As much as Robbie didn't want to confess to his beginner mistake, asking for help was clearly his best option. Greg finished mixing his rice and set it aside to steam.

Still standing, Robbie began. "So, I, um, just realized I forgot my sleeping bag. I'm embarrassed to ask, but, well, uh, do you have anything I could use to stay warm tonight?"

Greg pressed his lips together. His hands stayed knotted in his lap as he considered the question. He smirked a little as he spoke. "Yeah, I have something that'll work."

Robbie tried to ask further about Greg's plan, but Greg only said that he'd show Robbie as soon as he finished eating dinner. Robbie decided he should go set up his tent in the meantime, but when he said as much, Greg asserted that there would be no need. With nothing better to do, Robbie decided to sit in the clearing with Greg and wait.

"Could you rinse this out for me?" Greg asked Robbie after he'd slurped up the last of his rice and bean stew. The sun had set and Robbie could feel his cheeks pinkening from the cool breeze. As he cleaned up Greg's cooking supplies, Greg hurried to set up his tent. He moved spryly, like a man half his age, and, in a matter of minutes, a small tent had been erected.

"Home sweet home," Greg said, putting his hand on his hips. "What do you think?"

"Um?" Robbie said, unsure of what exactly he was supposed to comment on.

Greg kneeled to unfold his foam sleeping pad, then pulled a sleeping bag from its stuff sack. "Come on in," he said, gesturing to Robbie as he sat in his tent and began untying his boots. "Or would you rather freeze out there alone?" Greg asked with an expression that Robbie had a hard time reading in the low light. Greg scooted to the side to make room for Robbie. He patted the foam pad.

As Robbie sat down to remove his boots, he couldn't help but rub his hip against Greg's. Greg did not move away. He was busy changing into a clean t-shirt and a pair of skin-tight long underwear. Robbie looked in the other direction, inspecting the tent's interior. It was clear that the narrow space had not been designed to fit more than one person. Despite Greg's clean outfit, Robbie could smell the other man's musk, heightened from the exertion of hiking all day. He tried not to breathe in but failed to entirely suppress his body's reaction to sitting this close to an older man. His skin started to buzz, his pulse quicken.

Greg settled into the far side of the tent and unzipped the sleeping bag so it could cover them like a blanket. The foam pad was just wide enough to support them both if they lay on their sides. Robbie expected Greg to turn away from him so they could sleep back to back, but he did no such thing. Robbie was careful to keep his feet, legs, head, and especially his ass, from rubbing up against Greg as he tried to get comfortable. It wasn't easy.

Robbie was just starting to relax--thanks to the exhaustion brought on by a long day--when he noticed the gentle puff of Greg breathing in his ear. An arm draped across Robbie's belly and pulled him in.

"Body warmth is important, I guess," Robbie said with a nervous laugh, trying to make sense of Greg's advance.

"I live next to someone like you," Greg whispered, ignoring Robbie's comment. "A trans man. That's what you are, right?" He didn't wait for an answer before continuing. His hand started to claw into the fabric of Robbie's shirt. "I can tell he has his bed pushed right up against our shared wall. Every night, I hear him whining as he touches himself. He makes such high pitched sounds, like a wounded animal. He cries out for his daddy, says he'll be a good boy and cum for daddy. God, it's so sexy. It gets me rock hard every time. I can't help but pull out my cock and stroke myself until I cum."

At the mention of his cock, Greg pressed himself against Robbie's ass. Robbie could feel the beginnings of an erection. Though he had been struggling to decide how he felt about the situation up to this point, the pressure of Greg's member fully awakened his libido. His t-cock twitched awake. Since he'd started testosterone two years earlier, sex was never far from his mind. He exhaled and resolved to give himself up to Greg's desires. The other man's fingers were crawling toward the top of his pants.

Greg continued, "I've even tried knocking on my neighbor's door when I start to hear him whining, but I've never gotten him to answer. So, all these months he's been teasing me, leaving me to yearn for a trans man of my own to play with. Who knew I'd have to come all the way out here to find one?" He chuckled directly into Robbie's ear as he parted his lips to suck on his lobe. Robbie moaned involuntarily. He ground his ass into Greg's ever-hardening cock.

"Are you going to behave and be daddy's obedient little toy?" Greg hissed. He maneuvered the arm that had been under his body to reach under Robbie's neck and grip his chin. "Tell daddy you'll behave." Greg thrust his hips against Robbie to emphasize his point.

"Do whatever you want with me," Robbie whispered back. He let himself go limp as Greg pulled his pants down to expose his ass and thighs. He bit his lip as he anticipated the moment Greg's hand would plunge between his folds and find his stiffening cock.

Greg took his time, squeezing Robbie's ass forcefully enough to leave behind marks. Then he slapped the bare skin and returned to Robbie's ear to suck harder. Robbie could tell from Greg's quickening breaths that he was getting worked up. He pushed Robbie's pants down past his ankles and pulled them all the way off. Then, he pulled Robbie's top leg backward, giving himself better access to Robbie's boy pussy. Greg slid his hand up Robbie's thigh ever so slowly, and Robbie had to force himself to stay still like a good fuck toy and not move to meet Greg's touch.

Greg's fingers traced Robbie's labia for what felt to Robbie like an hour. It was excruciating. When Greg finally made contact with the head of Robbie's pulsing t-cock, Robbie had no chance at holding his reaction in. He moaned, "Ohh, god. Please more, daddy."

"Fuck, I didn't know this would get so big," Greg whispered into Robbie's ear as he took hold of his t-cock between his thumb and index finger. "And you're sloppy wet too, like a dirty little slut."

He stroked Robbie firmly but unhurriedly. Robbie barely stopped himself from crying out for Greg to go harder and faster.

"Tell me, Robbie, have you taken a cock in your boy pussy before?" Greg slid a finger inside Robbie's hole and circled it around. "Because your hole is begging for me right now."

"Yes," Robbie murmurred, though he hadn't been fucked for quite some time, not since he could still get away with hooking up with straight men. He did often ride his big dildo alone in his bedroom though, so his body had in no way forgotten what to do. Greg was telling the truth; Robbie could feel himself opening up, his lower belly turning hot and hollow as it prepared for a cock to enter.

Greg withdrew his hand and started pulling down his own pants. Robbie felt the head of Greg's penis brush against his ass. He shuddered in anticipation. Greg maneuvered himself lower on the sleeping pad so his cock was pointing up toward Robbie's hole. All the while, Robbie stayed still, feeling his pussy juices drip sideways onto his inner thigh. He let Greg guide himself between his folds until the tip of his cock was poised at Robbie's entrance.

"That's it, hold still," Greg hissed. Robbie felt a sudden pressure. He hadn't anticipated the girth of Greg's cock. It stretched his hole, pressing against its slippery sides. Greg groaned as he continued sliding deeper inside. Before he got all the way in, Greg pulled back slightly and gathered himself, then thrust forward with more force. Robbie grunted in surprise. After another thrust, Greg's cock had slid all the way in. He lingered there for a moment, still gripping Robbie's chin and relishing the sensation of being enveloped inside his hot wet toy. Though Robbie had been filled all the way up, he could feel his body still yearning for more from Greg's cock.

"Does that dick feel good in your boy pussy?" Greg asked, starting to move his hips again. "Hmm? You like that?"

Robbie opened his mouth to answer, but as soon as Greg started ramming in and out of him he lost his ability to form words. All that came out was, "Uhhh, uhhh, ugggh." Greg was in him so deep that he could feel the pressure in his stomach.

"Yeah, take my cock, just like that," Greg gasped, growing breathless. "A good toy knows its place." Sweat beaded on Greg's body, rubbing off on Robbie where their skin touched: his ass and back and face. As Greg gripped Robbie's chin, a finger slipped into Robbie's mouth. Robbie sucked and tasted the salt of the other man's sweat mixed with the lingering sour sweet flavor of his own boy pussy. The sleeping bag had long since been tossed aside, and still the cool night air could do little to tame the heat being created inside the tent.

The impact of Greg's cock inside him was all-consuming, and Robbie's mind went blank. The only things left in his world were the building hot pressure in his hole and Greg's steamy breath in his ear.

"Fuuuuck, I'm getting close," Greg moaned. The nails of his top hand dug into Robbie's hip, pulling Robbie's body down to meet each thrust of his cock. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." He was almost wheezing by now. When Greg finally came with a long grunt, Robbie felt the heat of Greg's seed hitting his cervix and continuing to fill up his hole. Just when Robbie thought Greg was done, his cock would twitch again and deposit more cum inside.

Greg continued thrusting inside Robbie even after he was done cumming. Each drive of his cock pushed his seed up against the entrance to Robbie's womb. "Good little toy staying still for its breeding," Greg murmured into Robbie's ear. "Just relax, that's it." He rubbed Robbie's bare belly, as if coaxing his sperm to take hold inside.

Eventually, Greg softened enough that he could no longer keep himself inside Robbie's tight hole. "Now, how about I get cleaned up," Greg suggested. Even in the tiny space, he managed to flip his body around so his penis was in front of Robbie's face. Despite its less than erect form, it was still of intimidating size. "Don't leave anything behind," Greg instructed.

As Robbie took Greg's member inside his mouth, he didn't expect Greg to lean between his legs and latch onto his still-pulsing t-cock. "Fuck, it's even bigger than before," Greg muttered, almost to himself. Robbie gasped and bucked his hips forward. He had been edging the whole time Greg was inside him and hadn't yet cum. With the suction of Greg's mouth pulling on him, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. Robbie ground himself against Greg's lips, all the while savoring the bitter taste of the older man's seed. Robbie could taste only a little of himself on Greg, so dominant was the presence of cum. His mouth filled with the sticky stuff and he swallowed and licked and swallowed and licked some more.

Though Greg's penis (and balls) were now clean, Robbie continued licking until the moment when the pleasure of the other man's mouth became too much. He tilted his head back and moaned, "I'm cumming," just as he lost control of his body, his legs shuddering against the top of Greg's head. His mouth went dry and his head pounded. He could feel a vein popping out the side of his forehead as his muscles clenched again and again. Greg sucked Robbie's twitching cock all the way through, drawing the orgasm out through its tip.

"Mmm, I love making my good toy cum," Greg said after a final lick of Robbie's clit.

Exhausted, and finally satiated, both men fell asleep just like that. When Robbie awoke with the sun the next morning, Greg's limp cock was still there in front of his face. The memory of the previous night started coming back to him. The remnants were still wet between his legs. Robbie smiled. He leaned forward to nuzzle Greg's cock and the older man started to stir.