First Time Chastity Cuck Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband is made to be a willing cuckold...
927 words
4.29
20.4k
11
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsck82
jsck82
15 Followers

This is the first of a series of adventures, with myself, who I'll refer to as J, my wife, C, and a room mate, Z.

I'm typically a dom, and my wife is my sub. But there's a side of me that enjoys playing the sub now and then, especially with chastity play and cuckolding. We had bought a cage, and played around a little with it before Z moved in, but nothing beyond that. Well, that was going to change! What follows is the true story, to the best of my recollection.

We had had dinner, and put on a show. I don't really remember what. We had a drink, and were all sitting on the couch. My wife was on her phone, when mine buzzed. I checked it, and read the message. "Go get your cage and put it on, then bring me the key." I was instantly aching and wanting. So I went to our room and put it on. It was too small really, but we didn't know much at the time, and it worked for shorter periods. One of those metal cages you have to contort your balls into, then your cock, before sliding the cage over and locking into place. I came out, and Z had went outside to have a smoke. I handed her the key. "Show me", she said. I unzipped, and she fondled my balls, sliding her hands up to tease my ass a bit. She pulled her hands away, and put the key over her neck.

"Here's what's going to happen tonight. At some point during the show, him and I are going to his room. He's going to fuck me. When I come out, we are going to the bedroom, where you will clean up all the cum. If you're good, we will see about letting you cum." She zipped my pants up, and we went back to the show, as Z came in. I was aching with excitement, but couldn't get hard.

We were watching the show, her sitting between the two of us. He was teasing her nipples, as she moaned. She pulled his hand away and stood up, pulling him towards the bedroom. She was wearing a sexy blue body harness. No cups over her 42D tits, and no crotch over her freshly shaven pussy. I sighed softly watching her beautiful ass wiggle as she pulled him to the room, and closed the door.

My cock was aching. Over the next three hours or so, I could hear her moans, the occasional slap of a hand on her ass, and his groans. The bed thumping against the wall - he was fucking her good. Once everything was quiet for a while, she came out, and beckoned me to the bedroom. I followed her, eagerly.

She closed the door. "Strip" was the only thing she said. I did so, as quickly as I could. I laid down on the bed, noting the dried cum by the corner of her mouth, and the couple of globs on her chest.

"Now," she said, "you're going to be a good boy and clean up every bit of cum. " She grabbed my aching balls, and leaned in for a kiss. After, she looked in my eyes and said "I sucked him off twice... he came in my mouth first." She grabbed my pony tail, kissed me again, then pulled my face down to her chest, where there were a few large globs of semi dried cum. "Lick it" she ordered. I did so, eagerly lapping up his cum. "The second time he came, it was on my tits. Do you like this?" she asked. I nodded. I loved it.

She turned around, and put her right leg over my head. I could see the trail of cum that had already leaked out, and kissed and licked it without being told. She moaned, softly. She spoke up "The third time, he fucked me hard, and came deep inside my pussy. Eat it." she said, putting her left leg over my face, and lowering herself down onto me. I felt her grab my balls, none too gently, and a finger from her other hand was teasing my ass, pushing just a bit inside, as I ate her cum filled pussy. Every time I stopped for breath, she slapped my balls, lightly(ish), until I went back to eating her out. I licked her clit, and she shuddered, getting close to another orgasm. "Suck it!" she said, grinding her pussy into my face. I obliged, taking her clit between my lips and sucking, semi softly, as she liked, and was rewarded with her cum squirting on my face. As she came she slid a finger in my ass as far as she could, and squeezed my balls.

She climbed off of my face, leaving me dripping in her juices, and moved to unlock the cage. My cock sprang out, rock hard. "Ooooh, looks like someone is ready to cum!" she said, stroking softly, then sucking.

She stopped. "If you want to cum, you're going to earn it first. " she said, grinning with an evil smile. "What do you have in mind?" was my question. She went to our toybox, and came back with a buttplug, a cane, and a length of rope.

"Its a bit of a surprise, but if you take what I have in mind, I will reward you." she said. "If you want to cum, bend over, and put your wrists between your knees."

To be continued....

jsck82
jsck82
15 Followers