First Time Cuck

Story Info
Older married couple explore a fantasy.
1.6k words
20.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suppressing a craving, even a kinky one for years, eventually sneak out of the shadows.

After been married for years, Ann finally brought up the idea of taking bedroom dirty talk and a fantasy from the shadows to real life.

Her and James had been married for over 30 years, and earlier in their mid-20s had explored some alternative couple fantasies. But as time went on, the sex life became stagnant and routine.

One fantasy was Ann's of a bull, to do her, while James watched and waited for his turn.

They joined a adult swinger dating site and posted what they were looking for.

A month went by, and after filtering out a number of requests, they settled on some one to meet. Robert was younger, in good shape, and said he had experience being the bull for couples.

They got a room at a hotel in LA, and then we're meeting Robert in the bar for drinks.

Ann wore a low cut black dress, that showed off her 38D chest, and came to just above the knees, she bought a pair of 5 inch red high heels just for this night.

Before they headed down to the bar, James made sure the room was ready, towels by the bed, condoms and lube, and set up a Mimi bar. Both agreed to a safe word in case they wanted it to stop. They both had two large shots before heading down stairs.

Once in the bar, they sat at the far back, able to see the entrance, and ordered drinks. Soon in walked Robert. He recognized them from the photos they had exchanged and come over. He was over 6 feet, and dark. Ann had never been with a black man before.

James ordered Robert a drink, and a round of shots for all three of them. Ann then settled in between her husband and potential bull.

She felt Roberts hand on her leg as they talked. She could feel her heart pounding as she sat there, the three talking, her husband holding her hand and this stranger rubbing her leg. The thought of Robert being there for one reason, to fuck her, got her wet. Being a slut for a night was turning her on. Making her husband wait his turn after she was used, was also getting her excited.

Robert ordered another round of shots and then asked if Ann was ready. James took his wife by the hand and lead her to the elevator with Robert.

Once at the room, James handed her off to Robert and went to make drinks.

Then the night started. Robert asked Ann if she was ready to get really fucked...to be treated like a slut.

He told James once he was done to sit over in the corner and watch his wife get used like a cock whore.

Robert took his shirt off, slipped off his shoes and stood back up, unzipping his pants. He ordered Ann on her knees and to take his cock out.

James watched as Ann peeled back the pants, and the large cock flopped out. Ann kissed the head and shaft, then glancing at her husband, took the head of the monster on her mouth, slowly sucking on it.

Robert's cock woke, and she could feel it fill her mouth till she gaged, even with much less than half in her mouth. Robert tugged at her hair and told her to get up and strip.

Ann stood up, looking at her husband in the eye, undid her dress, letting it fall. Robert stepped behind her and as he kissed her neck, his hands moved over her boobs in her bra. Ann unsnapped her bra, letting it fall and Robert now could tease her nipples. The whole time, she watched James, almost unemotional as he he watched his wife.

Robert pushed her to the bed, as Ann moved back up towards the headboard, she heard Robert tell James to come over and get his wife ready for a real cock.

James stepped over and slid down Ann's panties, then spread her lips, dripping lube over her clit and inside her lips. James slide a finger inside as he spread the lube.

Robert stopped him, and reminded him he did not get that pussy till Robert was done with it or any other hole he wanted. He told James to go back to his corner.

Then Robert spread Ann's legs, and started rubbing his massive cock across her pussy, spreading her lips apart as he did so. He told her to beg for his cock. Without hesitation Ann started to ask Robert to "fuck her, to fuck her with his black rod". Ann asked to be a slut, "to be fucked like a slut".

Robert leaned down and started kissing her nipples, as he slowly pushed his cock's head between her pussy lips. He moved up and kissed her on the mouth, as he did so, he shoved his cock into her, spreading her pussy walls open.

Ann could not scream with Roberts lips on hers, but felt the cock spread her open like a small fist inside her. Robert back off, and started slowly fucking Ann, long slow thrusts. Ann moaned with each thrust, in between she glanced at James, sitting watching this bull fuck her.

Robert asked Ann if she liked his cock, if she liked being a slut. Ann between thrusts "fuck me with your black cock", "please keep fucking me" "fuck my white pussy"

Robert order James to strip and then hold Ann's hand as she was being fucked. James did as instructed, and sat on the bed, Ann squeezing his hand with even deep thrust. Ann started to have a orgasm that shot through her body, she bucked on Roberts cock, almost yelling as she was cumming "fuck yes..fuck me, fuck me"

Robert told Ann he was going to share her with James, pulling out spending pussy juices over the sheets. He told Ann to get on all fours, and got behind her.

Robert told Ann to suck James average white boy cock, to suck it while she got fucked by a monster. As Ann took her husbands hard cock in her mouth, she felt her ass spread open and Roberts pole push past her pussy lips deep into her. Standing Robert was able to pound seeping into her pussy. Ann gaged on James cock as she tried to give him head, and suppress moans and screams as her pussy was pounded from behind.

James could not hold back, watching his wife take Roberts cock and feeling her suck his at the same time, James started to cum. Shooting cum down Ann throat, Ann gagged,and at the same time suddenly felt Robert shove deeper the dump his cum into her.

As cum dripped from her mouth as James backed off, she could feel Roberts cum slide down her inner legs as it dripped out of her pussy.

But Robert was not done. Ann rolled over on her back and Robert moved his semi limp cock over her mouth, He ordered her to suck him hard. She could taste her pussy, his sweat and cum as she licked and sucked in his cock.

As Ann sucked Robert asked James if Ann was a good slut, and good wife whore. James just nodded, and watched.

Then Robert asked Ann if she really wanted to be a black cock slut, a bull's whore, Ann nodded yes with his black cock hanging out of her mouth. The stumbled out a "fuck me like a slut, like a cheap whore, use me like James never has"

Robert rolled Ann over, shoving pillows under her hips, which shoved her ass higher. Robert motioned James over with the lube, and dumped it down Ann ass cheeks and over her asshole. Pushing James aside, Robert spread Ann's ass a second time, but this time, pushed the tip of his cock just into her asshole.

Ann flinched, and Robert told her to take it or she would shove it in all at once. Slowly, Robert pushed his cock into her ass, Ann moaning and started to bite down on the sheets, while a mix of pain and pleasure ran through her body. She felt her self starting to cum again as she reached out to James, holding his hand as her asshole was abused. She yelled as she was cumming, and then felt Robert's cock pull out of her, and another load of his cum blast over her wide ass cheeks.

Robert stepped back and told James to fuck his wife. Robert told Ann to tell James how she liked her bull as he fucks her.

Ann laid back on the bad, both her pussy and ass throbbing. James cock was rock hard after watched Robert fuck his wife.

James parted Ann's pussy lips with his cock and started to slide in and out of her well used pussy. Roberts cum, and her juices making sloppy lubricant for James as he fucked her. Ann kept telling James how much she liked being fucked by a bull, "a big black bull", "that filled her pussy" and that she could barely feel his cock in her used pussy. James started to cum, filling his wife with his semen, mixing with what ever was left from James.

He with drew and Ann leaned forward, sucking James cock clean of the mix of his cum, Roberts cum and her own pussy juices.

Spent, Ann laid on the bed. Her head spinning for what had just happened. She could hear Robert getting dressed and talking with James. After thank him for sharing his wife, Robert offered to visit anytime, and even tossed in that he had a friend or two that would like a turn at Ann's pussy.

Her head spinning, wondering what would happen if there was a next time!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

BBC Cuckolding Honeymoon A honeymoon ends in a dramatic cuckolding experience.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
My Wife Starts Dating Black Ch. 01 She wants to date black--again--and it excites me, too!in Interracial Love
Cute Wife Decides to Get Us Blacked My cute wife decides to get us blacked owned!in Interracial Love
More Stories