First time during the lockdown

Story Info
At 33 years old, I try my neighbor's dick.
2.2k words
4.6
25.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is probably going to be my one and only story that I write, unless people want to know more. Everything that I write is 100% true. All people involved are over 18 years old.

My name is Hank and I am a 36 year old married black guy from New York City. I'm 6'4, 240+ lbs, in-shape & got a pretty good dick on me. It's been a while since I measured, but it's a little over 7 inches when flaccid & gets up to about 8 inches long and 3-4 inches in girth when fully hard. Up until 2020 I had never done anything physical with another man, but I've thought about it & have sexted/roleplayed with people since I was about 22 years old. Before my wife & I moved in together, I bought myself a "starter" anal dildo. It was 6in long & pretty slim. And every now & then while I was reading stories on here, my ass would get extremely wet & throbbing, I would go get the dildo, some lube, lay on my side and slide it in & out of my tight hole. I'll be honest, I didn't really get any sensation from it but I continued to do it every now & then until she and I decided to moved in together and I had to throw it away. I say all that to say, I would consider myself "bi-curious".

Let's fast forward a few years to August 2020. I was able to work from home, while she (who is a doctor) was at work practically every second of every day. On this particular day amazon delivered our neighbor's package to our house my accident. Instead of getting up from my desk to chase him down, I figured I would drop it off myself since I was going to go for a jog anyway between meetings.

It was 3 o'clock and my next meeting was at 4:30, so I put on my t-shirt, my jogging shorts & sneakers. I set the alarm on my watch/phone for 4:15 so I'd have enough time to get back home & get a little cleaned up for the meeting. I grabbed my neighbor's package & left the house. As I got in front of the house & left the package on the steps, I heard a voice over the doorbell camera.

"Who are you?!" it said.

"I'm your neighbor a few houses down. They dropped your package off at my house by mistake & I figured i'd just deliver it myself," I responded.

"Oh.....thanks! Would you mind bringing it around back to my den?"

"Sure. No problem," I said.

I picked the package back up & walked through the side gate and knocked on the door. A white guy, who looked to be in his late 50s, answered the door & invited me in. I tried to turn down his invitation, but he insisted and wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Where do you want me to put this?" I asked as I lifted the box up to my chest to remind him why I was here in the first place.

He responded by saying, "Ohh umm, you can put it over there by the rack. You want a drink?"

I looked around & noticed a fairly new squat rack with a bunch of clothes thrown over it. I walked over & placed it on the bench that was in it. I assumed he also used it to benchpress, but it's obviously been a while. He wasn't "fat", but he also wasn't necessarily in-shape.

"Ummm, no thanks. I'm actually about to head out for a run before my meeting that starts in about an hour."

"Come on, just one drink. I've lived here for over 20 years and I'm just meeting my neighbor for the 1st time," he said almost begging me.

"Well we've only been here for 3 years," i said sarcastically.

"Even more of a reason to celebrate!" he said.

I looked at my phone, looked at the bottle of Basil Hayden he was holding and said, "Ok fine."

His face lit up & said, "I love it! How many fingers do you usually take?"

I fought the urge to say, "Thats what she said," & instead I said, "Two is fine. Thanks."

He poured my glass & walked it over to me.

"To new-ish neighbors!" he said.

"Cheers." We tapped our glasses & each took a sip.

After swallowing his sip he said, "You said "we". Who's "we"?"

"My wife & I," I said.

"Oh, congrats! How long you guys been married?"

"This November will make it 3 years," I said.

"Congrats! Kids?"

"Nah, not yet. Maybe next year," I said.

"Enjoy the fucking while it last. Once the kids come, you don't anymore," he said.

I laughed, nearly doing a spit take with my sip of whiskey, and say, "Yeaaa.....that's what I hear. How about you? Married? Kids?"

"Got 3 kids, but they're all about your age, married & live in different parts of the country. The Mrs & I divorced shortly after our youngest got married a few years ago. So it's just me here for the time being," he explained.

"Gotcha," I said as I took the final sip from my glass. "Thanks, but I gotta head out."

"Just work out here. I see you eyeing that rack," He said as he took my glass back to his bar for a refill.

"Ughhh...," I groaned as I checked my phone which now showed that it was 3:26, and said, "Ok yea. I haven't done squats in a while though since the gyms have been closed."

"Feel free to come over & workout whenever you want," he said while pouring me another glass except 3-fingers this time. "How much you squat?" He asked.

"I still wanna fit in my suits for work, so I do low weights & high reps. I do between 120-140lbs & usually do about 5 sets of 12."

He walks back over with my drink and says, "Nice. In my hayday, I would squat 225lbs."

"Get the fuck outta here!" I said.

"I'm serious. Don't let the gut fool you, I used to rack em," he said while pretending to rack invisible weights.

I respond by saying, "The most I did was 230lbs and I barely got through a full set."

"Lets see if you still got it son," he said as he chuckled.

I took a sip of whiskey & said, "Fuck it! A workout is a workout."

He moves the clothes & amazon package off of the machine and puts 230lbs on the bar.

"Come on," he said while tapping the bar "I'll spot you."

I walk up to the bar, turn around & place myself under the bar. After placing it on my shoulders I take two steps forward & start to squat. He is right behind me & I can feel him pressing his dick right up against my ass as I nearly put "ass to grass". I squat 3 more times & each time his dick creeps deeper & deeper into the crack of my ass. After the 5th squat I was struggling to stand back up. That's when he grabbed me at my waist (practically hugging me) and helped me back up. I racked the weights & stepped away.

"See! I can barely make a full set," I said.

"Still pretty damn good though son," He said while noticing that my glass was almost empty & quickly refilled it. As he is walking it back over a commercial with Cardi B starts playing on his tv in the den.

"Man, her butt is so big. I don't know how any guy could handle that. He would have to be packing a monster in his pants," he said while adjusting himself over his shorts.

Feeling a bit tipsy I laughed and said, "Nahh, you just gotta know how to hit it right. Plus, her ass is fake so it's probably madd stiff when you fuck it."

"Ohhhh. Well your ass felt pretty good. Really nice & soft," he said with a smirk.

I gave him a quick side eye & probably should've took it as my cue to leave, but instead I said, "Well thats because I do my squats & lunges."

Maybe it was the 3rd glass of whiskey in about 30 minutes, but I was feeling a little loose & really good.

"Yea, I can tell. You can't really hide it under those jogging shorts. That or the dickprint," he said.

He walks over to me & says, "You mind if I take it out & get a good look at it?"

I got the biggest lump in my throat, lost all the warmth in my fingers & toes and after what seemed like the longest pause in history said, "Yea, I guess."

He squatted down & pulled my shorts down exposing my semi-hard dick. He picked it up with one hand and wiped the precum that was leaking out of it, into his palm. Then he spit in his hand & started stroking my dick back and forth.

I took a big sip of whiskey from my glass & tried to make sense of what was happening here. Just as I looked down at him to say something, he looked up at me & asked, "Can I see if I can fit it in my mouth?"

I nodded slowly. Without hesitation, he wrapped his lips around the head of my dick and suckled on it while licking the slit of it up & down with his tongue. My eyes rolled in the back of my head & I let out a low moan.

"Shiiit! Fuck!" I said.

Soon he was trying to fit as much of my dick in his mouth as he could. He was definitely trying to get me to cum because he was moving his head back & forth with his tongue out so he could lick my balls at the same time.

After a few minutes of him trying to deepthroat me he took my dick out his mouth & asked me, "Have you ever sucked dick before?"

I said, "No."

And then he asked, "Would you like to try?"

I nodded & said, "Ok."

We moved over to the couch at which point he decided to sit down. He pulled his cargo shorts down to the ground, took them off & threw them across the room. I walked over to him, squatted down & started licking his dick. It wasn't that big at first, but it quickly grew in my mouth. Experiencing a dick growing in my mouth for the first time was both weird & amazing at the same time.

When he was fully hard, he was almost the same size as the dildo I used to have, so it felt familiar. I just did to him, the things that I wanted girls to do to me.

Now on my knees, I held his dick in my hand & ran my tongue from the bottom of the shaft to the tip of his dick & sucked on his dickhead. I was bobbing up & down on his dick while fondling his balls and it was driving him wild.

"Ooo fuck! You're a great cocksucker! Suck my cock boy!" he said through clenched teeth.

I don't know why, but the little bit of raceplay made my bussy a little wetter. I started bobbing faster & making my mouth tighter around his dick. I took his dick out my mouth & slapped it against my face.

"Mmmmm, you like how I suck your dick daddy?" I asked.

"Ooo shit! I bet your wife doesn't know she lives with the best cocksucker on the block!"

I smirked & put his dick back in my mouth. After about another minute or so I heard him say, "I'm about to cum, open your mouth!"

I sat back on my heels & opened my mouth wide. He stroked his dick until he shot a big thick rope of cum on my upper lip and tongue. I wrapped my lips around his dickhead & start sucking the rest of it out. He got really weak in the knees after that & fell back down on the couch.

I wiped off the little bit of cum that was on my lip & sucked it off my finger. I showed him my tongue with all his cum on it, closed my mouth & swallowed it. I then washed it down with the rest of my drink because it doesn't taste as good as my own (Yes, I've jerked off onto my face & swallowed my own cum before) & said,

"Can't have any evidence."

He chuckles & says, "Uh huh. Fuck!"

He walks over to where he threw his shorts & puts them back on. Just then my alarm goes off & I tell him that I gotta go now because I have a meeting in 15 minutes. He walks me to the side door that I came through & before opening it says,

"Take my number. I think we can have a lot of fun."

I was having post-nut clarity (even though I didn't cum) but was still tipsy enough to take it down and tell him that I would text him if I ever feel like doing it again. Spoiler alert, we did do it again. And over the next two years, we did a bit more than just me sucking his dick until he cums.