First Time During the Lockdown Pt. 02

Story Info
My neighbor gives me dick for the first time.
2.6k words
4.72
17.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I got home I went to the bathroom to wash my face & brush my teeth. The post-nut clarity was hitting me hard as fuck! All of these thoughts started running through my head,

"Why did I do that?!"

"What the fuck is wrong with me?!!"

"SHIT!!! What if he's not clean, and I end up catching something from him?!!"

I was having a small meltdown. Luckily my wife wouldn't be home for another 6-7 hours, IF she came home at all. Sometimes she slept at the hospital because she would get more sleep than she would if she came home, ate, slept, woke up & drove back to work. I was hoping that this would be one of those nights.

I jumped on the Teams meeting that I had already scheduled for that evening. Fifteen minutes into the meeting I get a text from a number that's not saved in my contacts. Thank God my camera was off, because all the color in my face immediately disappears & my fingers & toes go cold. I already know who it is without unlocking my phone.

I unlock my phone & open the text. The message says,

"Hey, its Gerry. I hope I didn't scare you off because I had a lot of fun. You're a young, handsome, married man so I understand if you don't want to see me again. I swear I won't tell a soul, and this stays between me & you."

I'll admit, that message put my mind at ease because I'm sure he was really having post-nut clarity & realized what we had just done.

I stared at my phone, not quite sure what to respond with. So I didn't.......at least not right away. It wasn't until after the meeting was over, when I had calmed down a bit, that I responded to him. I picked up my phone and typed,

"Hey. It was just my first time being physical with another man, so I'm just a little "off" at the moment."

I continued to be transparent with my next text message. I wrote,

"Plus, no disrespect, I don't know you. I don't know if you're clean. I can't put my wife in danger like that. So I feel kinda stupid for even doing that."

He stayed sympathetic & responded,

"I get that. But just so you know, I haven't been with ANYone in years & I havent been with a man in over 20 years. So if catching something is a big concern of yours, just know that im clean. Im a 57 year old man who is out of shape & divorced. Pussy isn't exactly knocking at my front door."

I chuckled when I read that last sentence because I knew why he said it. Feeling better about the situation, I plopped down on my sofa & responded,

"Lol. I see what you did there. If it makes you feel better, those pussies that aren't knocking on your door don't know what they're missing😉."

I was slowly slipping into my slutty text mode & I knew that, with my wife not coming home anytime soon, I was going to be the nastiest slut there ever could be. Just as I put my hand underneath the waistband of my basketball shorts, my phone lit up with a new message from Gerry & it read,

"Hahaha, is that right. Well you don't know either because you only got a chance to taste it."

In my slutty state of mind I wrote back,

"Well I don't think you can handle all this ass."

His response was, "I think I can. Send me a pic so I can judge for myself."

As I stood up to go to the bathroom, I felt a glob of precum drip down my inner thigh. I walked into the bathroom, shimmied out of my shorts & boxer briefs and got a few squirts of lotion to make my cheeks look their best. From my days of sexting I learned how to take pictures of my ass that made it look plump.

I rubbed lotion between my hands and then rubbed the lotion over both my ass cheeks. I flipped my phone upside-down so that way the camera was facing up, turned my face just in case it was in the photo by mistake & snapped a picture of my bare ass. It took about 6 more snaps before I got the perfect shot. My ass looked nice & plump. I sent him 2 of my favorite shots & in about 3 minutes I got this text,

"Goddamn! Your ass is so damn sexy. I bet it would look great in panties. Can you send me some pictures of it in panties? Please?"

I have never worn panties before, let alone take pictures of me wearing panties. But like I said before, I was in full slut mode & the precum was dripping everywhere. My dick was still soft as I walked upstairs to our bedroom, so it was lightly swinging from left to right & ropes of precum were breaking off with almost every step.

I stood in front of her side of the dresser & pulled out a pair of black panties that had purple lace along the edges. I didn't want any precum inside her panties so I wiped off as much of it as I could & sucked it off my finger.

As I put my feet through the leg holes of the panties & pulled them up, I got the biggest shiver throughout my entire body. I don't know if I would say that I like the feeling, but I LOOVED how my ass looked in them. It could've easily been mistaken for a girl's ass. My dick was starting to get hard so I knew I had to hurry up & take the picture before more precum flooded the panties. I stood in front of the full length mirror & took the same angle photos of my sexy ass in panties and sent them to him.

After I hit send I immediately took them off, made sure there were no signs of me wearing them & placed them on the bottom of her drawer. I went back downstairs and started watching a movie.

I was starting to get a little worried now because it had been a almost 10 minutes since I sent those photos and Gerry hadn't responded. I tried to ignore it & not check my phone every 2 seconds. Then suddenly, my phone lit up with a new message. It was from Gerry. I opened it and it was a picture of his dick in his hand with cum covering his knuckles & the message simply read,

"Clean up?"

I responded and said, "I wish I could daddy." And ended the sentence with the tongue emoji.

After a few more minutes (I assume he cleaned himself up) he sent another message & it said,

"I'm tired. Heading to bed early. Talk tomorrow?"

I responded with, "Of course!"

I made myself dinner, finished watching the movie & went to bed.

About 3 weeks had passed since our first time together because my wife caught Covid & we both had to quarantine. Plus, my schedule at work became more hectic, so I was constantly in meetings. But our textual relationship was alive and well. I would either send videos of my dick going from soft to hard or videos of me playing with my asshole.

On this day, the mrs went to work in the night shift so she wasn't going to be back until damn near the afternoon the following day. So I pretended like I was going for a jog except I made a stop at his house. By this point it was the end of September so it was practically night time by 6 o'clock. I went to the side of his house like I did the first time, except this time there was no need for small talk & cups of whiskey.

I walked into the den, closed the door behind me and followed him to his couch. He sat on the end of it & I sat on his left side. He went for a kiss on the lips, but since I'm not comfortable kissing another man on the lips, I turned my head and gave him my neck instead. I had told him over text that my neck was my spot if he wanted to make me cum quick. He started planting soft kisses on my neck that were followed up with long strokes of his tongue. He would start at my clavicle and stop right at my beard line. I was getting hard almost instantly.

Meanwhile my hands were working on unbuckling his belt & reaching in his pants to pull his dick out. When I finally got it out, I stood up & pulled my shorts down to reveal that I was wearing his favorite pair of panties. As I smirked at him, I slowly lowered myself down to my knees, pulled his pants off one leg at a time & after pushing his knees apart, I licked his balls & jerked him off with my right hand. My left hand was between my legs and my fingers were playing with my now sopping wet bussy.

"Ohhhh shit! I miss this mouth." He said as he looked down at me with pure lust in his eyes.

I continued jerking him off, except now I was sucking his balls one at a time. He couldn't take it anymore and said, "I need it! I need it now. I need you before I cum all over your face."

"But I didn't even get to taste you yet Daddy." I said in my sluttiest voice.

"I don't care. I've been staring at that ass for weeks. I need it now." He said.

I stood up & placed a leg on both sides of his hips. I pulled my panties to side and using the spit & precum from his throbbing dick, I wiped it on my soaking wet bussy and used it as lube. Without breaking eye contact, I slowly lowered myself onto his hard dick.

I remembered how I used to do it with my dildo. I breathed & pushed out so that his dick could slide in. Except this time it was a real life dick. I felt his heartbeat in his dick & it was now making its way past my "virgin" asshole.

He raised his hips so that I didn't have to squat that far down. But I was doing it so I could take my time & feel every bit of his dick inside my ass. The ecstasy that his dick was giving me was almost too much for me to take. My knees started to buckle & I collapsed on his chest.

With my head resting by his neck & my chest resting on his, and my ass fully engulfing his dick, I started to move just my ass up & down.

"Mmmmm fuck daddy!" I whispered in his ear as a soft moan also escaped my mouth.

"Your dick feels soooo good! Fuck!"

"I think i'm gonna cum." He said as he put his arms around my back, almost like a bear hug.

"No please, not yet." I shot back, quickly understanding how all the girls I've ever been with felt when I would cum after a few pumps.

"I...I..I can't hold it. I'm gonna..." And with that, he shot rope after rope after rope of cum straight up my ass.

I can't tell you which felt better, his dick slowly entering my wet asshole or his cum hitting my walls. I enjoyed every second of it, even if it only lasted a few minutes.

I climbed off his lap & slowly walked to the bathroom, making sure I didnt drip any cum on his floor.

I came out the bathroom & was greeted by him holding a glass of whiskey. We sat at his bar & just talked for a while about everything. After a few more glasses we were both really horny.

He took my glass out of my hand, placed it on top of the bar, pulled my shorts down so he could fondle my juicy ass in the lace panties & bent me over.

I grabbed the side of the bar & looked back at him over my shoulder.

"You ready again?" I asked.

He already had his dick in his hand & was smacking it against my asscheeks. Then he pulled them down to the ground. I kicked them off & held them in my hands.

He kneeled down & spread my ass apart, revealing my throbbing hole that still had some cum surrounding it. Without warning he put his face between my cheeks & started licking & shoving his tongue in & out of my hole.

I gripped the banister & spread my legs further apart.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

My dick was starting to get hard and he reached out & started jerking me off. He rubbed his thumb right underneath my slit & it was driving me crazy.

After two minutes of teasing he finally stood up and lined his dick right up with the entrance of my asshole. He put his hands on my chest & used it as leverage to slowly enter me.

My dick was fully hard & throbbing at this point. With his one hand still stroking my monster cock, he was using the other to keep my cheeks spread apart so he could fuck my ass with a good rhythm.

In between each thrust I let out a moan, "Oh....Fuck!.....This....dick is.....sooo...good!"

He was lasting longer this time & I was in love. I needed this more often in my life & was making sure to savor every moment I was getting it.

Finally I screamed out, "I'm....gonna.....CUM!!"

Still fucking me from behind, he put both hands on my cheeks and said, "Me toooo!!"

Without him touching me, I shot a big load of cum against his bar & started shaking as I felt his load of hot cum filling me up at the same time.

He collapsed on my back and I felt his dick shrink and fall out of my ass.

I stood up & made my way back to the bathroom, except this time I took a breather and sat on the toilet for a few minutes.

After a few minutes I finally left the bathroom and he was back to pouring himself another glass. I laughed & sat on the bar stool closest to him with my empty glass stretched out, signaling that I want a refill.

We fucked two more times that night before I went home at around 3 in the morning so I can get some rest & a shower.

Over the next two years we fucked at least once every other week. I eventually told my wife a story about how the neighbor & I got into a conversation about football which led to him allowing me to use his home gym. Just so I have an alibi as to why I was over there so often.

At the end of the summer in 2022, Gerry moved to be closer to his youngest son & be able to babysit his grandchildren because the wife started going back to the office. He spoiled me in those 2 years because he never once threatened to tell my wife our secret, out me & played it completely cool whenever we saw each other out in public.

I haven't had dick since & probably won't again because situations like that don't happen twice, let alone once.