First Time Fantasy Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was sublime.

Almost as sublime as seeing the beautiful woman on top of him with her hands resting on his chest. The position pushed her breasts together slightly as her hips rolled rhythmically. Heavy breath and the unmistakable sounds of a man stroking himself blooming from the corner of the room wasn't lost on either of them.

Jaimie looked forward to see her mouth toy, with his cock protruding from his own jeans, sitting comfortably on a chair in front of her. She looked him in the eye while she bit her juicy lips and rode Adam, feeling the complete control she held over the two men in her presence. He watched. She rode. He stroked. She bounced. Her walls contracted around Adam involuntarily as her eyes stroked her psyche. Her pupils dilated and Jaimie was painfully aware of the sensation of Adam's erection, sliding against her G-Spot.

The multiple orgasms she had experienced today had left her G-Spot swollen and she couldn't tell if it was that, or the incredible visuals while she plowed herself on the stranger, but she could feel her third orgasm rising within her. The man wiggled in his chair. His groans grew louder and louder.

"I'm - I'm... I'm gonna come!" He moaned with his eyes clamped shut. His breathing grew harsh and his strokes got faster and faster and became erratic. His breathing stopped but his grunts pushed out.

Jaimie began to ride Adam faster. She rode him with a need she had never felt. She rode him harder and harder. She bounced higher, plunging his member so deep inside of her.

"I want to come on your cock!" Jaimie had nearly been brought to tears with need and soon her moans tangled with the man's in the corner as his semen shot out of him in large bursts.

The want of the room, mixed with her enthusiasm and the surreal element of the moment was enough to cause Adam to shoot his own hot load deep inside Jaimie.

"Make me come all over your cock, Adam. I'm so close! Oh God, it feels so good!"

"I'm gonna come!" Adam cried.

"Wait for me, baby! I'm s-so close!"

"H-hurry.... Unf... Fuck!"

Jaimie's orgasm flooded through her as she cried and rode for a moment more before Adam pulled his penis out of her, shooting semen all over Jaimie's backside.

The two sat, squirming through their releases before collapsing in a sweaty mess together. Winded, they smiled together before looking to the man in the chair, who sat in an equally happy daze.

"So..." Jaimie began. "Who wants pizza?"

The room filled with exhausted and satisfied giggles.


12