First Time for a Shy Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accordingly, I began to gently kiss and lick up and down her finely haired asscrack, visiting a kiss to her sphincter, now and then. Then, sensing that she was ready for more, I began to push the tip of my tongue into her pink star itself. This made her shiver and squirm, uttering deep groans of joy into my bed pillow, as I probed as deeply as I could into her love aperture. As my passion grew, I alternated probing and sucking, feasting upon her bottom which I couldn't resist pinching and gripping.

She took it all gladly, giving herself up to a series of squeaking orgasms which made her hairy twat gush its juices, and gave my room a powerful aroma of fresh young female musk.

Then, mindful of the precious few minutes we still had at our disposal, we swapped places and she began her loving assault upon my hairy sphincter. She was already in such a state of heightened arousal, that she plunged right into my anal crack, sniffing and snorting, and tonguing my shit hole. Indeed, her little pointed tongue was able to penetrate itself much deeper into my bowels, as it fit its welcoming aperture so well.

We were both moaning together, all thoughts of maintaining our privacy flushed from our minds as we were transported into a holy ecstasy of peace and love. And then we heard the distant sound of the Rectory clock begin its ll o'clock chimes. Katka leapt up and quickly pulled her gray dress over her head, thrusting her arms into its sleeves. She gave me a hasty kiss, providing a lingering taste of myself upon my lips, and ran out the door and down the back stairs lickety split.

I assume that she made it back to the Nunnery just in the nick of time, as when I saw her across the room next morning during our communal breakfast, she kept flashing the biggest grin at me and silently mouthing the words "Thank you!" over and over.

When our meal was over, Mother Magdalene came over and took me aside, giving me her own thank you and declaring Sister Katka "transformed".

"I don't know what you did or how you did it, Jack, but it's as if she is an entirely different person!"

"I just helped her to be her real self, a true daughter of Bohemia. She did the rest. She really is a precious gift to our parish."

"And so are you, Jack, so are you."

The good Mother gave my hair a fond tousle, and we parted to start our day.

[Many thanks for all supportive comments, feedback, and 5-star ratings. Thanks also to margaret_jenkins and lesliejones for their proofreading, editing, and feedback. If you like my stories, but are not familiar with theirs, do seek them out. Private messages are welcome.]

12