All Comments on 'First Time for Everything'

by jumbo_jimmyb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
.

Can somebody think of something new please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yikes

Why would anyone be married that wanted this. Wife has guys pick her up at the house, best sex is with someone else? Please don't have kids, other than that who cares, no love or respect so fuck around all you want till you catch something, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

i wish u writers, before u even start writing, would read some of the better writers on literotica, to get some pointers. all u have to do to find them is go on the post popular stories, they are all written by the good writers. when stuff like this is written, u are wasting your time and the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Grammar and Punctuation!

Hey! I get sick of people hammering authors just because they don't like a concept of a story. Did someone hold a gun to their heads to read it? Did they pay to read it? Don't like it? Move on! This type of story isn't my cup of tea, but I was thrilled to see good grammar and punctuation! It's your fantasy and you chose to share it, for free too, good on you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
seems like Jim came out on the short end

Jimbo has yet to fuck Candy, that's not getting even with Paul and Laura. Candy needs to be putting out some pussy, so the boy can get some payback sex. Blow-jobs and jackoff sessions don't count when it comes to getting payback pussy.

Thanks for the story....Rich

jumbo_jimmybjumbo_jimmybover 15 years agoAuthor
FYI for readers

Sorry that some didn't like the way this has started. It is intended to be the beginning of a continuing story. Part 2 has been submitted, and will appear in the Incest category. And don't worry. Jim will get his jollies before it is all said and done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hold the bitching people

has it occurred to any of the people who are bitching that some men (and women) find it naughty and fun to do things like cum on a ladies tits or face? he says the series will get hotter so give him a chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep your story straight

You said you "still" didn't know his name and then you started him "Paul." Keep it straight or it makes it all seem like made-up B.S. - and I assume that's not the intent of a first-person account.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Jumbo

Jumbo got some dirty.laundry, and that was by far the best part of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous