First Time For Everything Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was on a Friday, so I had the whole weekend to think about what she had said. On Monday, the two of us pretended that Friday afternoon never happened until it happened again when she asked for another ride home.

"Oh my god, Fly, I've been waiting for you to make a move, but you never did. Now I have to do it," and she unzipped my pants while I was driving in traffic.

"Stop Petula!" I shouted. "This isn't safe! Okay, I get it. We'll go out together on Saturday night."

"Great! Take me someplace nice."

Someplace nice was at the Spring Inn Motel where Delores and her friend Billie and I had hooked up two years earlier.

Petula had a slim body, small tits with pierced nipples and a clitoral hood piercing. She took the initiative and stripped off my clothes and dove in for a blowjob. Petula had a unique technique that I call the bottoms up approach. She started licking and sucking my balls and slowly worked up to the tip of my cock. She was completely absorbed with what she was doing. There was little doubt about her affection for my package and finished by taking me all the down her throat.

"Oh Fly," she said, "we can't have you cum until you make me happy, then pushed my head between her legs. I was pleasuring her for at least a half an hour until she sat on my hard prick. It slipped in easily and she rode me into three of her orgasms before I blew my wad.

"Don't fall asleep, Fly, we're not through," she cautioned. Petula had become the boss and I the subordinate.

We took a shower together then we fucked doggie. She would murmur softly at first, then moan and then cry out with each orgasm. Each one became stronger, and her body shuddered with each one. I finished with an explosive load buried to the hilt in her slippery cunt. I hoped this was what she meant by being friends.

We behaved most of the time in the office and maintained a reserved working relationship. We hooked up from time to time, then Petula came up with an offer I couldn't refuse. We were together on a wintry afternoon at the Inn and she proposed a surprising idea.

"One of my boyfriends is home from college. I told him about us."

"Was he upset?"

"No, but he wants to meet you, Fly."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know how to say this, but he likes kinky sex and thought the three of us should get together."

"Okay, together how"

"He's thinking of a threesome at the motel. Have you ever done that?"

"Yes, but not with two guys and a doll like you."

"How?" she asked.

"With two women I got to know in the neighborhood when I was in college."

"So, what do you think? Would you like to do me with my boyfriend?"

"When?"

"Next Friday night after work."

"All right. Have you done this before?"

"Twice. I kind of like being the center of attention with two hard cocks. He's not as big as you but fits perfectly in my ass."

"What's his name?"

"Dick. Don't you think that's a perfect name? He's studying to be a doctor and did my piercings."

"Yeah, Doctor Dick is perfect," and I just laughed.

Dick wasn't at all what I had expected. He was the studious type, wore glasses, and was short, even a bit overweight but he knew the female anatomy.

After we DP'd her the first time, we had a short timeout for a few drinks, then I took her in the ass and Dick was in the hole next to me. Petula didn't want us to cum in her holes but wanted our cum in her mouth. We obliged after a session that took much longer than the first one.

I was totally spent and left them to finish up. Dick had some rather erotic ideas he wanted to perform on Petula. He called it a pelvic exam but sounded sadistic to me. I didn't want to be their cuckold. So, this was my first time doing a DP but I prefer sex to be one on one.

Petula worked with us for a year before she had saved enough to enroll in college. I knew the college boys would be happy. Dad hired a homely woman by the name of Betsy who was as old as the hills and nearly senile. Dad said he had enough of comely women. I called her Ms. Ross but she thought it was insulting. Betsy had no sense of humor.

Sometime after Petula had gone off to college, I ran into our former secretary Sheila. She asked how the business was going and I said, "Fine but we miss you." Then I told her about Betsy and she had a good laugh at my expense.

Sheila said her job was going well and she liked her boss. Then she gave me that wink I love so much. The wind that said she had something naughty on her mind. "Ya know, Fly, I liked working with you better."

She paused before asking, "So how did my granddaughter work out? I'm glad you gave her a job so she could afford college."

"Your granddaughter? Petula is your granddaughter?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. I thought you knew. I told your father," and she left me standing there alone and stunned. It never could have imagined fucking both that woman and her granddaughter. Now that's a first!

12