First Time Fucked Outdoors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1104
jc1104
52 Followers

"That was hot," Chris said, panting hard.

I wiped some cum from my lips, and licked my fingers. "Yes it was. You should wait until you see what I have in store for round two."

Chris sat naked on the rock. "I can't wait. What do you have in mind."

"I want you to cum inside me next time," I said. "I want to carry your seed."

"That would be hot," Chris replied.

I eyed Chris' cock. It was still rigid, and had not wavered one bit. His cock stuck out from his body at a forty-five degree angle. I got down to my knees, and pushed his legs apart. Immediately, his cock fell and pointed directly at me. I reached out, and started stroking it.

"I want to suck your dick while you catch your breath," I said. "I want to make out with your dick until you're ready to go again. I love this thing."

With that, I deepthroated Chris' cock, and pressed my face into his crotch as far as it would go.

Chris inhaled sharply. "Fuck, it feels good when you do that. Keep doing that."

With his cock buried in my mouth, there was no way to tell him that I had zero intentions of stopping. I was so horny—so wrapped up in his cock—that someone else could have happened upon us, and I likely would have kept sucking. Throating Chris, I could feel a large discharge of precum leak out into my throat. His cock leaked so much precum that I nearly choked. I had to pull away.

"I think you're already about to cum when I suck your dick like that," I said, striking Chris' cock slowly. More precum oozed out, and I started licking the slit of his cock.

"I know," Chris said. "I'm really turned on right now."

"You think you're about ready to go again?"

Chris grabbed the jug of water, and chugged nearly a quart in a couple gulps. "Yeah," he said. "Just give me another second or two. I got a little dehydrated."

With as much as he came, and as much precum I was coaxing from his cock, I could see how he was dehydrated. He lost some serious water weight on cum alone. I continued slowly stroking him there, occasionally licking the precum from the tip of his cock. I watched his cock intently. I figured that he was so aroused that I may get a couple more rounds out of him by the time we were finished at the bush.

"Just let me know when you're ready to go again," I said.

Chris breathed in deep. "Yeah, I think I'm about ready. You sure you're up for it. You're not sore?"

"No not at all," I replied. I then bobbed on his cock a couple times. "I want you to drop your load in my ass. I want to feel you shoot it in."

Chris grabbed stood up, and started stroking his cock. "How do you want it?"

"On my hands and knees," I replied. "Doggy style. Just like this." I crawled around on the towels, and pulled up the hem of my skirt—showing Chris, my panty-clad ass. I got down to my elbows, and wiggled my ass at him. "Can you fuck me like this?"

Chris grunted. "You're damn right I can." Chris then pulled my panties down so roughly that I heard something rip. I did not care much. They costed less than five dollars, and I did not expect to have them around long as it was.

Chris picked up the bottle of KY, and squeezed some in his hand—massaging the drippy gel into his cock. I reached behind me, and pulled my ass cheek open.

"Give it to me," I said. "I want you to give it to me."

Chris stuck the head of his cock in me, and I could feel his cock throb. He bounced it a couple of times, and I looked back at him and smiled.

"Fuck me," I said. "Hard."

Chris nodded, and slid in balls deep into me. I grinded my ass into him feeling very full of cock. "You want to get fucked, Kelly?"

I had to think for a second. I had thought he had called me the wrong name. Then I remembered that he and Derek gave me the screen name of Kelly Hoops when we fucked on film.

"I do. I do. I do," I replied.

Without warning, Chris thrusted such an onslaught on my ass. A jackhammer came to mind. There was no way I could possibly match his rhythm, so I held firmly in place and let Chris go to town on me.

A minute had passed, and Chris did not slow down. There was not one fraction of a second rest in action. I encouraged him to fuck me, and I realized that he had taken the encouragement as a challenge. And I was okay with this. I was glad that I was getting fucked with such gusto.

This went on for a couple of minutes, and I would have loved to have it go on for longer, but my knees and elbows were getting sore from the hard ground. The towels were not offering my in the way of padding. I looked over my shoulder at Chris.

"Can you fuck me another way?" I asked. "I want to change positions."

Only then did Chris stop his onslaught. "Yeah. Sure. How do you want it?"

"Here," I said. "Step back, and let me straighten out the towels."

Our fucking session had caused the towels to bunch up. I shook them out, and laid them flat back on the ground. I laid down flat on my stomach, legs together.

"Why don't you try like this?" I said. "This will allow you to go deep in me. I want you to fill me up with your cum."

Chris climbed over my legs, and penetrated me. But this time, he took another method in fucking me. Instead of jackhammering my ass, He would pull slowly out of me, and slam back into me. And it was driving me crazy. I was at such and angle, and his thrusts were such deep that his cock started pounding my p-spot. Every time his head slammed into it, the muscles of my ass would tighten, and a chill would roll though my spine. Just as one chill would roll out, Chris would slam back into me, and start another roll from the start.

"Shit, Chris," I said. "I like when you fuck me like that. I like it when you fuck me like that. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. My god, I'm going to cum."

Chris started picking up his pace. "You want to take my cum? He it is."

I started cumming as suddenly and hard as Chris had fucked me. As my muscles spasmed against his cock, I could feel his cock spasm against my muscles. Chris slammed in balls deep, and I could feel hot jets of cum shoot in me, as we came simultaneously.

Though my orgasm was powerful, and Chris had cum not ten minutes before, he continued to cum after my orgasm started to tingle. Chris collapsed onto me, and breathed loudly in my ear. He then did something I did not expect. He started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," Chris said, panting in my ear. "It's just that it feels that good. I hope you don't mind me saying, but that was the best piece of ass I ever had."

I started laughing, too. I don't know why. Nothing was truly funny, but it just felt good to laugh. It felt right.

"Why would I mind you saying that?" I asked. "I'll take any compliments I can get."

Though Chris had just spent his second load, he started fucking me again. Nothing rough or fast, just a slow and steady fucking.

"Damn, Chris," I said. "I can't believe that you're still able to do that."

Chris exhaled deeply in my ear. "I can barely help it. Feels like the thing to do."

"I'm not complaining," I said.

After about a minute, Chris' cock began to lose rigidity, and he slid out of me—rolling off me on to his back. He came to rest body half on the towel, and half on the dirt. I rolled over on my side, allowing Chris more space on the towel. He did not move. It was as though he had totally succumbed to gravity. He looked straight up to the sky, as though sleeping with his eyes open. We laid there for a long time—him on his back, and me on my side watching him watch the sky. Just how long we sat there in silence, I'm not certain. I'm guessing at least a half hour. It would have gone on longer, but my hip and shoulder started to hurt from supporting my weight on the hard ground. I stood up, pulled up my panties, and sat on the rock. I kept expected his cum to start leaking out from me, but not one drop leaked. While I still felt it warm inside, I knew that he had fucked up deep into me. Just how deep, I was not sure. But I knew that I was going to spend the better part of the day carrying his seed. I only hoped that it would not leak out on our hike back to the truck. I wanted to keep it in me longer than that.

"What are your plans?" I asked.

Chris rolled his head over to look at me. "What do you mean? Long term or short term."

"Short term," I replied. "Like what are you doing the rest of the day. Like this is great, and all, but eventually we've got to make it back."

"Why?" Chris asked. "You want to hang out?"

"Well, yeah," I replied, shyly. "I was thinking that if you didn't have anything going on we could."

Chris took a long time to answer. "Yeah. I think I'd like that. Maybe we can have dinner or go to the movies or something."

"Yeah, that would be nice," I said. "I'm almost assuredly going to have to get a hotel room. You're welcome to spend the night."

Chris smiled. "I might take you up on that. But to tell you the truth, I might not be of much use tonight. Something tells me I'm going to sleep pretty heavy tonight."

"That's fine," I replied. "You've definitely earned it."

"You think so?" Chris asked.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "You did good. I got righteously fucked today. Twice."

I looked over to Chris' cock, and saw that it was erect again.

"What's that you've got over there?" I asked, pointing at his cock.

"Don't ask me," Chris replied. "I don't know what's gotten into him. I think he likes you a lot."

I got off the rock, and leaned across Chris's body. I started massaging his balls. They were still tight, and felt heavy.

"Well, that's good," I replied, wrapping my lips around the head, and sucking hard. "And I'll tell you one thing. I'm not letting you leave here with a hard dick." I then bobbed my head a few times. "You think you've got round three in you?"

"I guess we're about to find out," Chris replied.

"I have faith in you," I replied. "Besides, I was going to go easy on you. I was going to suck your dick for a while, and have you stroke it in my mouth."

"Sounds like fun," Chris said, rolling his head back, and looking back up into the sky.

I took hold of Chris' cock, and pressed my thumb under its head—opening the slit. I stuck my tongue out, and licked his cock slit for a few seconds.

"I like that," Chris said.

"Mmmm-hmmm," I said, continuing to lick the slit.

I then repositioned, and pinned his cock to his body—exposing his balls. I wanted Chris to cum freely, and I wanted to get as much cum as I could from his cock. So, I decided to spend some time working on his balls. I started massaging them with my fingertips, before leaning forward and taking his left nut in my mouth. I sucked it softly into my mouth, and licked it with my tongue—enjoying the musky taste of his sweat. I moved onto his other nut, and sucked it hard into my mouth as far as it could go. Chris put his hand on the back of my head as he often does, and started running his fingers through my hair. I pulled away, still sucking on his nut, and when it released, it made a loud popping sound from my lips. Chris hissed.

"That feel good?" I asked.

"Yes it did," Chris said. "I like what you're doing to me."

I smiled, I resumed my place, laying over his body, and started slowly sucking his dick. It was totally rigid in my mouth, and this surprised me. I had been with others that struggled to remain hard even before blowing a load. Chris had dropped two loads, and was well on the way to the third. I then began to wonder just how many times I could get him off in one day. Chris appeared to have the sex drive of a teenager, and I liked that about him. He seemed to have an insatiable sexual appetite. An appetite I wanted to conquer.

"Trust me," I said. "I like what I'm doing to you, too."

After a couple minutes of jerking him into my mouth, I pulled away, and laid on my back.

"I want you to straddle me, and stroke it in my mouth," I said, sticking out my tongue, and gyrating it between my teeth. "I want to swallow more of your cum."

Chris sat up, and started knee-crawling up my body. When he stopped, his knees were on the sides of my head. His balls were inches from my lips. Chris grabbed his cock, and started stroking it. He began with slow, steady strokes before upping the tempo so quickly that his balls dangled, and bounced off my lips. I opened wide, and took both of his balls in my mouth at once. The second I got my mouth around his nuts, I felt them tighten. I knew that he was going to bust before too long.

"Are you close?" I asked, licking my lips. "Are you going to cum in my mouth again?"

Chris did not verbally respond. He only nodded, and looked to the sky. I stuck my tongue out, and started massaging his balls with it.

"Get ready," Chris said. "Here it comes."

I leaned back, and opened my mouth. True to his word, a jet of cum hit me in the mouth. It hit the roof of my mouth, and slid to the back of my throat. The second shot hit me in the cheek with such velocity that it made me flinch. A third, smaller shot landed on my tongue, and though he had stopped cumming, Chris continued to stroke his cock. After a few seconds, he collapsed back on the ground beside me. I swallowed what was in my mouth, and collected what was on my cheek—swallowing that as well.

"How are you feeling over there?" I asked.

"Good," Chris replied. "Spent, but good. I think that I am going to have to have an IV."

"Maybe, you can let me play nurse," I said.

Chris blinked for a few seconds, and smiled. "You can play nurse any time you want to."

"Come on," I said. "Let's get you dressed. I'll take care of you today."

Chris sat up, and I held out my hand. Chris took my hand and pulled himself up. He started scanning the ground for his clothes. I bent down, and picked up his shirt and jeans, and handing it to him. I shook out the towels, and folded them as Chris dressed. For some reason, though I had just let him have his way with me, and I took his cum three times, it felt awkward to watch him dress. I did not look in his direction until after he sat on the rock to put his shoes back on. Chris did not immediately stand. He sat there, looking at the bush, and our little landing for a few seconds.

"I don't think that I'm ever going to look at this place the same," he said.

I took the towels, and held them against my body. "Me neither. And any time you want to take me back, I'm game. This was really fun. I don't even feel weird anymore wearing this thing." I tugged one of the straps of my camisole for reference. "Though I don't think I'm going to get much use out of it—unless you want a return of Kelly."

Chris did not verbally respond. He only smiled in a way that made me know that it was very likely to be a return of Kelly in the near future. This smile caused another rush of sexual desire to rush through me. I sat on his lap, and put an arm over his shoulder.

"That's okay," I said. "Kelly can come out to play anytime you want. Kelly really, really likes you."

Chris then leaned forward, and kissed me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. Immediately, I could feel a bulge under my ass. I pulled away, nearly shocked that he penis was getting hard again.

"I can feel your cock get hard when you kiss me like that," I said. "Come on, we already dressed and picked up. We have the whole day ahead of us for round four. We'd never leave this bush if we're not careful."

I stood up, and offered him and he pulled himself off the rock.

"Besides," I said. "We both have lives to go back to."

"I guess," Chris replied, turning to walk back to his truck.

We did not say another word until after we got back to the truck. I had decided to dress back into my old clothes as we was driving, and it was nearly an impossible task. Twice, I nearly elbowed Chris or backhanded him, getting my camisole off, and getting my tee shirt on. In the end, I left my panties on; I liked how they felt, and so no need in changing them. It was not until I was fully dressed again that I continued discussion.

"Look," I said. "Why don't you drop me off at my place. I'll pack some things, and get a nice hotel downtown. Maybe we can spend the weekend together."

Chris looked ahead, and did not respond, and I was stung a little by his silence. I though that I had overstepped some boundary, and taken things a little too far. It's one thing for a quick fuck session—another to actually spend time. We drove for a few seconds in silence, until it was unbearable for me.

"Well, if you've got something else to do," I said. "Or if it's weird or something, I totally understand."

"No," Chris said, almost sharply. "We can make it happen. I was just thinking we can skip town—maybe up north in the mountains."

"That would be nice," I replied. "I want to see how much fun we can have in two days," I said.

"Me too," Chris replied. "Me too."

jc1104
jc1104
52 Followers
12