All Comments on 'First Time Hotwife...'

by Holofurnace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

The cuckolding is good, the creampie eating is good. Even the bi sex is good. However, the story would have been much better without the humiliation angle. At this point she is not a loving wife

Bracks02Bracks029 months ago

This is incredible, and I *love* the humiliation.

tiddlerjoetiddlerjoe9 months ago

I agree with mr 69hunter, my wonderful wife regularly shares her sexy self with my best mate, and we both know she is aware of how much pleasure I get watching them make love, (and I mean 'make love', not just have sex), and just seeing her enjoyment hit the heights as Brian brings her to a massive climax, (and fills her wonderful cunt with yet another load of his cum), then watch them kiss and cuddle each other while their respective bodies return to normal. She has no need to bring humiliation into the scene, she knows the highs I hit watching them make love and the lows I force myself to admit to, when they finish their lovemaking. But, there is no way I want her to stop, I know we love each other, but I also know she needs to fulfil her sexual urges, which when the time comes, is more powerful than anything I can muster, (except when I'm watching her engaged in sexual intercourse with Brian). I actually say 'god bless Brian' for bringing a satisfaction to my wife that I can only admire, and, of course, having a far bigger erect penis than I can never match, but, also a 'bedside manner' I find as satisfying as my wife obviously does.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife gets whatever she wants , But the second time the jackass insulted me I would’ve made soup out his bones and took a Tupperware bowl to his family 🤓 …………. He is no more than a tool for her enjoyment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous