First Time Hotwife...

Story Info
A man watches his wife enjoying a huge cock.
7.4k words
4.23
17.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story contains cuckolding, bisexuality, foot fetishism, domination and humiliation. If content of this nature isn't to your preference, I encourage you to explore one of the many stories on the site that will align with your interests].

Suzanne looked gorgeous as Chris watched her applying the finishing touches to her mascara. Her curvaceous body poured in to the curve skimming white dress she'd chosen for the night of debauchery ahead. Ordinarily Chris would be looking forward to sampling her exquisite body and sensual skills himself but tonight was different. Tonight was the night they'd been planning for weeks now. The night where Chris was going to watch his beloved partner be pleasured by another man. Not just any other man, but a dominant, very well endowed, alpha male bull.

"He should be here soon honey..." Suzanne said as she puckered her full lips to apply her choice of bright red lipstick. Her brunette hair styled up off her tanned shoulders she blew herself a kiss in the mirror as she ran her hands down her body over her voluptuous breasts, barely contained by her dress. Pausing only to slip her beautifully pedicured, high arched feet in to her open toe high heels she planted a gentle peck on Chris' cheek as she walked past him.

"I'm going to wait in the lounge for our guest to arrive honey... Why don't you make yourself useful and get everything else ready for us?" she whispered. Chris nodded and opened the attache case they'd prepared for this occasion. An array of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs and anal beads were arranged inside. All brand new and all ready for their guest to experience with Suzanne whilst Chris watched. Chris felt a confusing surge of panic tinged with arousal as he considered the evening ahead. Sex had always been good between them but he always knew something was missing for Suzanne. Recently after a few too many cocktails, during a passionate evening she'd finally dropped her guard and let him in on her secret.

"I've got a real thing about big cocks, honey..." she'd told him, "I'd say I have a big cock fetish... Nothing makes me cum like a huge dick does...".

Initially it felt like a punch in the gut, but over time he'd become increasingly aroused by the idea until now it had become an obsession for him. The initial feelings of inadqequacy making way for a desire to submit and offer his partner to other men for them to satisfy her on a level he simply wasn't able to. To quite literally reach the places he couldn't and to take her to orgasmic heights of ecstasy which would be forever out of reach to him.

The night she'd divulged her secret resulted in the hottest sex they'd have for years. As they fucked, Suzanne regailed Chris with tales of her experiences with well endowed former lovers and the ways in which they satisfied her. It wasn't that Chris wasn't capable, it was just that Suzanne was a size queen through and through. If Chris wanted to see her fully satisfied, to really see her unleash the hedonistic slut within he would do so as a spectator, maybe as a participant if he was lucky but absolutely not as the protagonist.

Chris closed the attache case and made his way to the lounge to await the arrival of their guest.

It hadn't been difficult finding a suitable man. Suzanne had reacted with suspicious speed in suggesting a few candidates, including her first choice preference; one of her work colleagues. Guy had quite a reputation as a lady's man and at a recent work party Suzanne had seen evidence of his impressive credentials. Guy accepted Suzanne's invitation immediately, not hesitating to make it clear that he was experienced in taking other men's women as they watched passively and helplessly.

Suzanne sat intently on the sofa, her pussy wet at the prospect. It had been so long since she's experienced a big cock and she was allowing the repressed memories of her previous enjoyment to return. Her sweet reminiscence was broken by the sound of the doorbell.

"Right on time! No going back now, honey..." Suzanne purred as her legs parted and her fingers moved slowly to her cleft.

Wordlessly Chris started to walk to the front door, feeling his stomach tie in knots as he went. This was it. In a few short moments he would be watching his wife worshipping a huge cock. Feelings of shame and arousal filling his mind, confusing him further as he opened the door.

Chris' stomach sank as he opened the door. Guy was significantly better looking that he expected. Tall, handsome and athletically built with a tanned complexion he was a walking Adonis. "Hey, you must be Chris right? I'm here to fuck your wife" Guy beamed as he pushed past Chris who was confused by the rising contradictory feelings of arousal and shame enveloping him.

By the time Chris reached the lounge Suzanne had already draped herself over Guy and they were kissing deeply on the lips. Chris felt a gut punch of jealousy as he saw their tongues dancing whilst Guy's hands roamed over Suzanne's voluptuous body barely contained by her skimpy white dress. Guy was squeezing one of her breasts, his other hand groping her round ass. He calmly broke the kiss for a second to tell Chris to fetch them both some drinks. Suzanne was insatiable, as Guy spoke she hungrily licked and kissed his neck, moaning as her hands ran over the crotch of his trousers, her eyes widening as she felt the huge bulge.

"Holy shit honey, your dick is fucking huge..." Suzanne said as Chris watched her slide down to her knees before Guy. Deftly she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers which slid off with ease revealing fitted white briefs and a huge bulge. Chris gulped as he saw Guy's briefs struggling to contain his huge dick. Suzanne slowly kissed and licked her way up Guy's thigh without breaking eye contact with him, until she traced the tip of her tongue over the bulging outline of his cock.

Guy stood up and Suzanne curled her fingers under the waistband of his briefs. Slowly, savouring the anticipation, she began to roll the waistband down Guy's muscular hips. There was slight resistance as the waistband rolled over the base of Guy's dick which proudly flopped out in Suzanne's face making her gasp in pleasure. Chris stood dumbstruck as he saw Guy's huge flacid cock and full balls in their glory. Guy's cock wasn't hard yet, but it was long and fat. Way bigger than Chris' when hard and made his look tiny when it was soft. Suzanne giggled and smiled as she began to lick and kiss Guy's balls and the fat head of his cock. She muttered approval and complimentary comments to Guy as she began to massage Guy's balls with one hand as she used the other to stroke his shaft as she took the thick head in to her mouth.

Chris remembered he was meant to be making drinks and stumbled towards the kitchen, mind racing trying to process the deluge of conflicting emotions. Arousal, jealousy, humiliation and excitement washed over his mind as he opened a bottle of expensive wine and poured two glasses. Images of his beloved partner not only passionately kissing another man but sucking his big cock making it erect playing out in his mind's eye with a mixture of arousal and shame as he imagined what else was going to happen tonight. A threshold had been crossed and it wouldn't ever be revoked.

It was an understatement to say that things had escalated quickly as Chris returned to the lounge. The first evidence of this was Suzanne's discarded g-string lying on the floor near the door followed by her shoes lying next to it. As Chris glanced up he saw a sight that simultaneously filled him with lust and jealousy.

Guy was sitting back on the sofa, naked, with Suzanne kneeling before him. Chris slowly scanned up her body starting with her gorgous lollipop toes and high arch soles, up over her shapely thighs to her big, round arse which was on display to him since Guy had helpfully hitched her tight dress up over her hips. Chris could see Suzanne's pussy glistening wet and as her head bobbed up and down he got the tiniest peek of her tight, gorgeous little bumhole between her ample round cheeks. As he approached, Chris saw that Guy had one hand resting gently on the top of Suzanne's head which was bobbing up and down rhythmically. Guy's body was impressive. Thick, slab-like pecs above a perfectly symmetrical set of chiselled abs, his muscular legs spread wide ensuring Suzanne had ample access for worshipping his big cock.

"Uh... Y.... Your drinks are here" Chris said, his voice wavering uncertainly.

"Thanks boy, put them down on the table..." Guy said with a smirk.

Chris complied and as he drew to the side of Guy and Suzanne he gasped at what he saw. Suzanne paused for a moment her hands gripping the base of the biggest cock Chris had seen in his entire life. Chris knew Guy was huge from seeing him flacid a few minutes ago, but this was absurd. Chris expected Guy to be a "shower" - a sizeable flacid cock that pretty much stands on end when erect. Unbelievably given his huge flacid size, Chris was shocked to see that he was a "grower".

"Thanks honey, I'll take some of mine now..." Suzanne said without relinquishing her grip on Guy's huge cock.

Chris lowered the glass to her lips and she slowly sipped at her wine glass.

Guy's dick was huge. Suzanne was barely able to get her hands fully around it. Long and thick with a slight upwards curve it was by far the biggest dick Chris had ever seen. Chris felt a pang of jealousy as he realised how the upward curve was perfect for stroking Suzanne's g-spot and he realised that Guy would easily make her cum. Suzanne swallowed her wine and kissed the head, instinctively making Chris look down only to see Guy's full, round balls nestled below. Chris could only imagine how much semen Suzanne would be wearing and swallowing tonight. As Chris processed this mental image, with a cheeky grin Suzanne's mouth opened and she let a trail of saliva dribble from her lips over Guy's cock before returning to enthusiastically sucking and stroking at Guy's dick whilst holding Chris' gaze.

Chris watched in muted amazement as he watched his partner demonstrate her expertise at orally worshipping a huge dick. Suzanne had one hand wrapped tightly around the base of Guy's cock, which was covered in her saliva. Suzanne's other hand was expertly working the thick shaft in a corkscrew motion up and down in syncronised rhythm with her mouth which was gradually taking Guy's cock deeper and deeper down her throat with each stroke. Suzanne moaned in pleasure as she expertly worked Guy's cock.

Chris sat on the adjacent sofa, perched on the edge of the seat as his mind attempted to process what his eyes were showing him. He had never seen Suzanne so enthusiastic about a blow job before... The way she was working Guy's huge dick was a form of art. Chris felt a flash of embarrassment as he realised that if he were in Guy's position he'd have had an orgasm by now. Guy, whilst clearly enjoying what Suzanne was doing, was clearly capable of containing and controlling himself.

Guy casually picked up his mobile phone and threw it to Chris. "Might as well make yourself useful... Film us..." he said as Chris clumsily caught the phone.

"Y- Yes, sir!" Chris said as he activated the phone's camera and began recording the debauchery unfolding before him. Chris moved to get a better angle, sitting next to Guy on the sofa getting a near first person perspective of the cock worship taking place. Suzanne always loved being the centre of attention and reacted positively to being filmed. Slapping herself across the cheek with Guy's monster cock, taking it so deep in to her mouth she gagged on it and cheekily winking at the camera as she slurped and sucked Guy's huge throbbing cock.

"You need to take a picture for me, boy. I do this to remind boys like you of their place." Guy said as he removed his huge cock from Suzanne's mouth and grip. Guy commanded Suzanne to open her mouth wide and tilt her head back, to which she complied instantly. Guy took a step forward and nestled his engorged balls in to Suzanne's mouth and flopped his long, fat cock out over her beautiful face covering her from nose to beyond her forehead. Suzanne gently licked, sucked and slurped Guy's balls as Guy instructed Chris to take a picture of Suzanne in this pose, send the picture to himself and for Chris to set that photo as his phone's background and lock screen images.

Chris's dick hardened in anticipation as he did so. Hands shaking ever so slightly as he set the photo to his background and lock screen, one of many acts of sexual submission he would carry out tonight.

"Time for you to rim your Master, baby..." Guy growled as he moved back, laying on the sofa and raising his legs up in the air, his huge cock and full, round balls soaking wet with Suzanne's spit flopped up his stomach. "I don't think she's in to that..." Chris said. Chris had always loved rimming and being rimmed, but Suzanne had only indulged him once before, very briefly.

"That's nonsense, hun..." Suzanne said with a smile. "I only rim winners..." she purred as she enthusiastically started tongueing and lapping away at Guy's hairless asshole, his balls resting on the bridge of her nose as she jerked his humongous cock with her hands. Guy reacted with a pleased moan as Chris, to his shame, felt his dick getting hard.

"Get in there and film your wife eating my ass..." Guy commanded. On cue, Suzanne pulled back for a moment and spat over Guy's asshole, extended her tongue to a firm point and slid it inside Guy's ass whilst Chris filmed from above. Suzanne made muffled moans as she tonguefucked Guy's ass and stroked his huge cock. Chris glanced down Suzanne's body and saw that she was rubbing her wet clit with her free hand.

"You getting turned on by this, boy? Is that little peanut of yours hard yet?" Guy said.

"Y- Yes sir!" Chris replied, his voice uneven.

"Give him a nice, deep kiss on the lips..." Guy said, as he lowered his legs, stood over the kneeling Chris and Suzanne guiding their lips together by using his hands on the back of their heads. Chris felt Suzanne's tongue hungrily dart inside his mouth as she passionately kissed him. Chris felt a surge of desire tinged with confusion as he thought back to a few moments ago as he watched Suzanne gorging herself on Guy's enormous cock and smooth asshole.

Guy released his grip and Suzanne returned to rhythmically sucking and stroking his enormous cock, her gaze lingering on Chris' eyes.

"Why don't you get naked honey, I want to compare your cocks.." Suzanne said with the slightest tinge of amusement in her voice. "I can measure them both and whoever is biggest gets to creampie me..." she laughed.

Chris felt that familiar flush of embrassment, shame and arousal as he contemplated what she'd said. He was on course for abject humiliation since there was no way he could compete with Guy's cock. It was also the first time it had occurred to him that Suzanne might let Guy cum inside her. For some reason he'd assumed that wouldn't happen. Chris felt a surge of jealousy and excitement run through him as he imagined watching Guy's thick, creamy load spilling out of Suzanne's gorgeous pussy.

Chris handed the phone to Guy as he started to strip down. First he removed his shirt, followed by his trousers and socks until he was standing there in just his fitted white briefs. Chris' erection stood proudly, tucked to the right side. Guy laughed as he saw the outline of Chris' dick through his briefs.

"Don't be shy, boy. Show us that pencil dick..." Guy said as he smirked at Chris. Suzanne was still enthusiastically slurping away at Guy's cock, which seemed even bigger and harder than it had a moment ago.

Chris slowly slipped the waistband of his briefs down, his cock popping to attention as it was released from its confines. He slipped his briefs down around his ankles and stepped out of them, his erection pointing towards Guy and Suzanne.

"Shit... No wonder you can't satisfy her, boy..." Guy said, causing Suzanne to laugh and gag a little on his mammoth cock.

Guy rose to his feet and removed his shirt exposing his lean, muscular build. Anatomically Chris and Guy were very similar, both tall, handsome and with impressive physiques. However, one very distinct anatomical difference separated them; Chris' little cocktail stick was no match for Guy's baseball bat.

Suzanne knelt before Guy, her breasts pulled out over the top of her tight white dress and she was playing with her nipples as she watched. Cupping her breasts and pinching her erect nipples. Guy leant down and told her to open her mouth, Suzanne complied instantly and Guy trailed a thick trail of saliva from his mouth to hers. Suzanne thirstily swallowed his spit and purred "Thank you, Sir".

Chris watched as Suzanne's hand moved down to her cleft and she started rubbing her engorged clitoris. He'd never seen her being so submissive before, it was like he was watching a different person. Usually she was so dominant and demanding in every aspect. Chris would spend hours kissing her, massaging her feet, sucking her toes and making her cum from oral sex to get a chance of her offering him the slightest relief. Yet here she was choking herself on Guy's dick, tonguefucking his ass, swallowing his spittle and being his fuck toy.

"Come here, boy..." Guy growled and Chris obeyed.

Standing facing each other the gulf in size between Chris and Guy became even more apparant. There was no other way to express it; Guy's cock was gargantuan. Long, thick and heavy with an inertia to it, it swung proudly through the air as Guy stood in front of him. In contrast, Chris' dick was lightweight, thin and unimpressive. Chris swallowed hard as he anticipated what was coming next.

Suzanne rose to her feet and discarded her dress. Standing naked before the two men she calmly opened a drawer and retrieved a tape measure before walking back over to them.

"It's time to measure your dicks..." Suzanne said through a grin.

"Doesn't seem fair..." Guy said, "I mean I've had all this action so far and he's had none...".

"Hmm... So how do we make it fair?" Suzanne asked as she traced her fingertips over Guy's muscular chest and abs.

"You said he has a foot fetish, right?" Guy asked her.

"Yes, he adores my gorgeous high arched soles and lollipop toes..." Suzanne said, glancing at Chris with a smile.

"Indulge the little boy for a few minutes before we start measuring. Let's give him and his little pecker a fighting chance..." Guy said.

"Of course, Master..." Suzanne purred as she sat back on the sofa.

Guy sat on the adjacent sofa as he told Chris "Don't miss your chance, boy... Get that little peanut as big and hard as you can get it...".

Chris complied wordlessly, sinking to his knees and crawling over until he was kneeling upright between Suzanne's legs. Suzanne raised her legs and pressed one of her soles in to Chris' face, and used the other foot to pull the back of his head towards her. Chris was overcome with lust, and took Suzanne's foot in his hand and began kissing and licking her gorgeous toes. Pushing his nose between her big and second toe, he passionately kissed, licked and sniffed her sole. Suzanne moaned a little in pleasure, Chris always had been such a good little footboy.

Guy allowed him to indulge his fetish a moment longer, before saying "OK that's enough. Time for us to measure up and see who's the superior man...".

Chris was sucking and slurping away on Suzanne's toes, rubbing his face over her soles and massaging her feet with his hands. Drunk on her seductive feet, indulging his fetish. Reluctantly, he complied with Guy's command and rose to his feet. Suzanne also stood as Guy and Chris positioned themselves in front of each other, their dicks pointing facing one another. Guy's monster was half an inch away from prodding Chris' belly. In contrast Chris' little pencil was pointing off in to thin air, over 4 inches away from Guy's tight abs.