First Time Hotwife...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris felt Suzanne grip the base of his dick as she pulled the tape measure straight along his shaft.

"Five and a half inches long..." she said casually before wrapping the tape measure around the base.

"Four inches around..." she said.

Chris winced as she added "A teeny peeny...".

Suzanne kissed Guy deeply and passionately on his lips as she ran her hands down over his muscular chest and tanned abs. Expertly, she gripped Guy's cock at the base and straightened the tape measure out.

"My, my... Ten point one inches..." she said, her eyes widening as she slowly tightened the tape measure around the base of Guy's thick, fat cock.

"Mmmm and seven inches around..." she purred.

Chris winced as she went on to say "Sorry baby, looks like you're going to be eating Guy's cum out of my pussy tonight...".

"Unlucky..." Guy added with a smirk.

"Uh, what shall I do now?" Chris asked uncertainly.

"Watch your wife get fucked, creampied and then suck my load out of her" Guy replied.

Suzanne laughed, "Pretty much, honey...".

"O... OK!" Chris said as he went to sit down.

"There is another penalty to losing this little competition..." Suzanne added.

Chris felt his stomach flip over. What else could be more humiliating than watching his wife getting pounded and creampied by a ten inch cock attached to a man with a body like a Greek god?

"Since you've only got that teeny peeny, I want you to put my knickers on whilst you watch me getting fucked..." she said.

Guy laughed heartily as Chris flushed red with embarrassment.

"But I don't want-" Chris started.

"Boy, if you don't you can't watch. Swallow your pride, put her knickers over that little clitty or you can fuck off out whilst I fuck your wife..." Guy snapped.

Chris paused momentarily before complying without protest. That confusing swirling feeling of shame, embarrassment and arousal filled him as he retrieved Suzanne's tiny bright pink g-string from the floor and stepped in to it. Suzanne was standing with Guy, stroking his cock with her hand as he played with her breasts both watching Chris pull the tiny fabric over his penis.

"Looks cute, suits you. In fact I think you can start wearing my underwear all of the time from now on..." Suzanne smiled.

Chris sat down wearing Suzanne's bright pink thong; his penis sticking out to the side, with his balls tucked in under the fabric.

Guy lifted Suzanne and laid her down on the sofa, laying slightly back with her legs spread wide before kneeling before her. Suzanne looked insatiable with lust as she slowly massaged and rubbed her swollen, wet clit in anticipation of Guy filling her cleft with his monster cock. Guy slapped her cunt with the head of his fat meat, making Suzanne moan out loud.

"Don't tease me baby, stick it in...." she purred.

Guy leant forward and kissed her passionately on her lips, slowly making his way down her body pausing to suck each of her pert, erect nipples. Suzanne moaned and gasped in delight under his sensual touch. Guy slowly traced his lips down over her stomach and hips, planting gentle kisses as he went causing Suzanne to shiver with pleasure and anticipation. Chris noticed that Suzanne was starting to rhythmically grind her hips forward towards Guy, indicating the unbearable level of desire she was experiencing.

Guy finally reached the tip of her cleft with his mouth. Adeptly sliding his arms under her thighs, he expertly raised her legs up exposing her soaking wet pussy and her tight little bumhole. Suzanne gasped and yelled "Oh my fucking god, yes!" as Guy ran his flattened tongue over her asshole then from the bottom to the top of her tight, wet cunt. Chris felt a pang of jealousy seeing the pleasure written on Suzanne's face. Guy expertly began to lap away at Suzanne's engorged clit as she bucked her hips, grinding in to his face moaning in pleasure.

"Mmmm oh my... You're... You're gonna.... You're gonna make me cum.... You're gonna make me cum so hard..." Suzanne exhaled.

Chris swallowed hard. Oral sex with his speciality and he'd never made Suzanne cum in less than 20 minutes.

Guy did it in less than a minute; Chris watched in awe as Suzanne bucked and writhed under Guy's expert touch, pleasure etched all over her face as it contorted with the strength of her orgasm. Legs shaking. Toes clenched. Suzanne's beautiful face a vision of esctasy as she climaxed, her entire body shuddering under the deft attention of Guy's tongue.

Laying back, momentarily disoriented, Suzanne moaned with pleasure as Guy positioned his huge, fat dick at the entrance to her now soaking wet pussy. As her climax slowly receeded Guy slipped the thick head of his cock inside her causing her to gasp with pleasure. As he did so, Chris felt a flush of embarrassment as a thick bubble of precum leaked out of his cock and ran down his shaft over his balls. The sight of his woman being so expertly pleasured had almost made him climax. Confused and humiliated Chris knew that his world had changed forever. Demoted to a spectator in his wife's quest for sexual gratification.

Suzanne moaned and gasped as Guy gradually slid more of his monster cock inside her tight wetness as she struggled to accomodate him. Her hands roamed over his body, touching and squeezing his muscular chest and fondling his chiselled abs, leaning forward to steal deep tongue kisses as he gradually penetrated deeper and deeper inside her pussy.

The orgasms Guy had given Suzanne caused her to relax and moisten sufficiently for him to get his monster cock all the way inside her. Guy was now just an inch away from being buried up to the hilt in her delicious honey pot. Guy glanced to the side to see Chris playing with his peanut dick which was sticking out of the side of Suzanne's pink thong which he was still wearing like an obedient little bitch.

Guy lived for this. The dominance. The power of not only fucking the hottest women with the most willing mouths, tightest little pussies and assholes, having beautiful women rim him and treat him like a god but doing it whilst utterly humilaiting their husbands and boyfriends. Guy felt his mammoth cock twitch a little as he replayed in his mind's eye Suzanne's beautiful face as he felt her tongue probing his asshole moments earlier.

With that Suzanne let out a huge moan as the last inch of his monster cock filled her tight little cunt to the limit. Guy enjoyed the satisfying feeling of his pubic bone pressing against Suzanne's as her snatch struggled to accomodate his huge payload. Guy took mercy on Suzanne for a few moments, remaining perfectly still as she struggled, adjusting to being filled to the brim.

Suzanne was enraptured. In pure esctasy as she savoured every moment of the biggest dick she'd ever seen filling her pussy completely. Gazing at Guy's handsome face and admiring his tanned, muscular physique she cupped a breast in each of her hands and played with them. Pinching her nipples and squeezing them together.

"Fuck me... Make me cum baby..." she breathed.

Guy smiled at her. "I don't think average dicks are going to cut it for you any more, are they baby?" he said.

Suzanne purred in reply "Oh my god no... I'm a bona fide size queen baby...".

"Did he ever made you cum with his little peanut, baby?" Guy asked her, grinning.

"Never... Only with his hands or his mouth..." Suzanne replied, as she smirked towards Chris.

Guy turned to Chris. "You ready for more humiliation, boy?" he said to Chris, who reacted with a reddening face.

Chris licked his lips and nodded.

"Come here boy, kneel next to me..." Guy ordered and Chris complied without hesitation.

Chris knelt next to Guy and watched with slack jawed amazement as Guy ever so slowly, inch by inch slid his ten inch cock out of Suzanne's tight little pussy pausing with just the head inside her.

"Your tiny little pecker won't even touch the sides now, boy..." Guy mocked. Seeing Chris' stiff little prick pathetically standing to attention.

Guy slowly removed the head of his thick, fat cock from Suzanne's pussy and Chris gasped at the sight before him. Suzanne's pussy was gaping wide ready for another huge insertion. Only for a brief time she was going to have to put up with a tiny offering so that Guy could both prove a point and heap further humiliation on to her husband.

"Come here, boy. Put that little thing inside your wife, see how it feels..." Guy smirked as he stood over them both.

Chris went to walk closer but Guy growled "Crawl, boy..." to which Chris complied wordlessly.

Suzanne continued to massage her breasts and pinch her perky nipples as Chris placed his woeful bud at her gaping entrance. Guy stood over Chris with his huge, thick, throbbing erection inches away from his head glistening in the light, covered in Suzanne's juices. As Chris went to slide his peanut inside Suzanne's pussy, Guy rested his fat balls and cock on top of Chris' head.

Without any resistance, Chris was instantly all the way inside Suzanne.

"Feel anything Suzie?" Guy asked.

"Not a thing..." Suzanne replied with a smirk.

"How about you, boy?" Guy asked Chris.

"Uh, well, I'm pretty much touching thin air, Sir..." Chris said, blushing and churning with embarrassment inside as he did.

"Put that little thing away and watch me fuck your wife then, boy..." Guy said.

As Chris went to retract his pathetic offering the excitement and humiliation finally overcame him. Chris was so turned on, had been made so uncontrollably horny by the conflicting emotions of jealousy, inadequacy, humiliation and pure eroticism he felt that telltale tingling rush just behind his little balls.

"Oh.. No... Oh god..." Chris spluttered, as his balls tingled with excitement.

"What is it? Spit it out boy..." Guy said looking down at him.

Chris' soul shrivelled inside his body as he gave in to the erotic humiliation and watched a tiny spurt of cum shoot out of his little cock, on to Suzanne's pussy. Followed by a pathetic little trickle running down the shaft of his cock to his empty little balls. Chris looked up at Guy with a face bright red from embarrassment.

"S... Sorry, Sir..." Chris gasped.

"You pathetic little sissy fuck... You just came with my cock and balls on your head, boy. You are pathetic..." Guy growled.

Suzanne tried to control her laughter but wasn't able to. Laughing hysterically she blurted out "I didn't even feel you inside me... Did you even touch me?".

Chris made to retreat to the other sofa as his shrivelled cock retreated inside his body.

"Not so fast boy. Clean up your mess..." Guy ordered.

Suzanne's laugher stopped and she looked down at the thin white streak of cream on her pussy.

"Lick it up, show it to me and then swallow it..." she whispered as Chris slowly leant forward and licked his liquid silk from her gorgeous, ripe pussy. Savouring the taste of her delicious juices mixed with his tiny load. He opened his mouth and showed Suzanne the cum on his tongue and then swallowed it down with a gulp. Chris thanked both Suzanne and Guy before crawling back to take a seat. Chris' flacid penis like a tiny peanut between his legs dribbling cum on to the pink thong he was still wearing.

He had never felt more humiliated in his life; being made to eat his own premature ejaculate from his wife's pussy, right before a Bull with a gigantic cock filled his wife's cunt to the brim with his potent seed after making her climax multiple times.

Guy shook his head as he looked at Chris and his rapidly shrivelling cock. "That's the most pathetic thing I've seen in my life. Now watch and learn..." he said. Suzanne's cunt may have accomodated Chris' penis with no problem, but Guy's monster cock was a whole other matter. Guy slowly slid his fat dick inside her whilst Suzanne rubbed her wet, engorged clit struggling as each inch stretched her opening wide. Suzanne let out a satisfied moan as Guy reached full penetration, his huge dick buried in her up to the hilt.

Guy started to rhythmically grind his hips towards her, letting his fat cock slowly fuck Suzanne's tight little cunt as she moaned with pleasure. Chris watched with muted humiliation as he saw Suzanne's juices covering Guy's cock and balls, her face starting to contort as she became breathless. Guy was going to make her cum again, in under two minutes.

Suzanne gripped Guy's forearms tightly with her hands as her head rocked back, her eyes closed tightly whilst she provocatively bit her plump bottom lip. Chris felt a twitch in his cock as he saw her gorgeous lollipop toes curl in pleasure as she started to climax. Suzanne raised her legs, placing the soles of her beautiful high arched feet on to Guy's abs, gliding them up over his flat, slablike pecs and big, round shoulders. Guy placed one hand behind her thigh as he took Suzanne's big toe in to her mouth like a lollipop. Suzanne moaned in pleasure, she adored having her toes sucked. Her pleasure heightened immeasurably by the fact that her toes were being sucked whilst her pussy was being stretched and plundered by a huge cock.

"Oh yes, you're gonna make me cum again..." she moaned as Guy's cock relentlessly pumped her cunt.

Guy responded by increasing the cadence of his thrusts, his powerful glutes and hamstrings driving his monster cock inside her harder and harder as she came closer to the intense release only a huge dick could grant her. Suzanne's orgasm was rapidly building and she could feel it was going to be huge, a full body explosion of pleasure and the release she so desperately needed. Suzanne's moans increased in volume and frequency, her toes curling ever tighter, her face wracked with pleasure as her warm, sweet juices started to squirt from her pussy all over Guy's monster dick and tight abs.

Chris had never seen her cum like this. Whenever he'd made Suzanne cum it was like a firecracker in comparison to this full blown fireworks display. He felt his dick getting hard again at the humiliating feelings bubbling up inside him. The conflict of seeing his beloved wife in a state of carnal ecsatasy, knowing that he'd never render this result in her.

"Oh my god, I've never cum that hard before..." Suzanne moaned as she looked toward Chris, her gaze misty as she enjoyed the fading remnants of her mind blowing orgasm.

"Put me down on all fours and fuck me from behind..." she purred at Guy as he stood over her whilst she bent over the sofa, her big, round arse on display for Chris and Guy to admire.

"Come here and clean me up, boy..." Guy said to Chris who, crestfallen and broken, complied without protest. Crawling over to kneel before Guy who stood in resplendence as Chris started to lick and lap up Suzanne's thick, white, sticky juices from Guy's throbbing cock. Suzanne gazed over her shoulder at the scene before her, reaching down between her thighs to rub her clit as she watched her boyfriend swallowing her thick, creamy juices fresh from her Bull's monster cock.

"Now spread her cunt for me boy. I'm going to fuck your wife, and you're going to help me get all the way inside her..." Guy said.

Chris complied without protest as he knelt next to Suzanne. Guy dropped to his knees behind her, his fat cock head pressed against her wet slit framed by her ample, round ass. Chris place a hand on each of her cheeks and spread them wide, pulling her pussy lips apart and making Suzanne gasp as she enjoyed the feeling of her asshole being stretched along with her cunt. Chris saw her juices running on to Guy's monster cock making it glisten in the reflected light as he started sliding the tip inside her.

Suzanne gasped and bit her lip in pleasure and pain as she felt her pussy struggling to accomodate Guy's thickness as he fed his cock to her, half-inch by half-inch. Suzanne adored the feeling of her pussy being stretched and filled up in that way only a monster cock can. Chris watched in dumstruck awe as he admired Suzanne's tiny, tight little arsehole, big round ass and the sight of her pussy devouring Guy's huge dick. Guy reached the half way point and held for a moment.

"She's got a pretty little arsehole, hasn't she boy?" Guy asked rhetorically.

"It's fucking gorgeous, isn't it honey?" Suzanne purred.

"Y- Yes, it's.... Beautiful..." Chris replied.

"I want to see you tongue it whilst I'm fucking her..." Guy commanded as he leant forward a little and spat a mouthful of saliva straight on to Suzanne's tight arsehole.

Chris' cock twitched as he watched Guy's thick saliva slowly start to run down Suzanne's hole before we obediently leant forward and ran his tongue from bottom to top, swallowing it entirely. Suzanne gasped as Chris continued to tongue her arsehole, prodding at her with the tip of his tongue and encircling it with long, loving laps around the circumferance. All whilst Guy continued to push his huge dick further inside her.

"Mmm that feels amazing having Guy's cock stretching my pussy as you lick my arse baby..." Suzanne moaned gently.

Chris mumbled a response as he intensified rimming Suzanne's gorgoeus arsehole, his tongue probing her deeply as Guy stretched her tight, wet cunt to the limit.

Chris gorged himself on Suzanne's arsehole, tonguefucking her deep as Guy slid his huge cock out of her gaping pussy. Chris felt several wet slaps as Guy flopped his fat, juicy, wet dick over Chris' face leaving him covered in Suzanne's juices before sliding his huge cock back inside Suzanne's hungry cunt. Guy's cadence increased as he pounded Suzanne's tight snatch from behind whilst Chris gorged himself on her tight little bumhole, licking and lapping away at her.

Guy started to growl and moan in pleasure as he felt Suzanne's tight pussy gripping his mammoth cock like a warm, wet vice. He glanced down and enjoyed the view on offer, seeing Suzanne's cunt spread wide hungrily devouring his huge cock. Guy decided he wanted to share this view with Chris to pile on the humiliation further. Taking a handful of Chris' hair he pulled his head back and held him in place just to the side, giving him a close up view of his wife's pussy being destroyed by his monster cock. Suzanne began to moan with pleasure as her orgasm built. Feeling Guy's monster cock hitting her in all the right places was too much, before she knew it her gorgeous lollipop toes were curled and her pussy was clamping tight on Guy's fat cock as she rode her climax hard. Chris felt his cock stiffen again as he saw Suzanne orgasm hard, her tight little bumhole clenching and relaxing as floods of pleasure rushed through her body.

Guy pressed himself all the way inside her, allowing Suzanne to extract every last delicious drop of pleasure from her intense orgasm. Letting go of Chris, he spanked her ass hard making it jiggle, leaving a bright red handprint behind.

"Time for me to fill you up, baby. Get up and lay back on the sofa, I'm going to give you a deep creampie..." Guy growled.

Suzanne unsteadily rose to her feet, her legs jellified from multiple orgasms, her face flushed in ecstasy. Turning to face Guy she kissed him passionately on the lips as she stroked his massive cock and massaged his huge, swollen balls. Chris remained kneeling before them both, Guy's monster cock and balls next to his face as he watched his beloved wife stroking and playing with it as she told Guy how much she couldn't wait to take his huge load deep inside her ripe pussy.

Suzanne sat back on the edge of the sofa, her legs spread wide as she lifted them overhead. Guy took an step forward, taking each of her ankles in his hands as he stepped up on to the edge of the sofa, squatting down over her, the fat head of his cock resting at the entrance of her wet cunt. Chris knelt looking on in dumbstruck awe, seeing Guy's muscular glutes and hamstrings poised and ready to drive his enormous cock deep inside his wife's cunt right to the hilt. Chris could see Suzanne's face gazing up at Guy, her hands cupping her breasts, pinching and playing with her perky nipples.