First Time Hotwife...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne gasped as Guy plunged his huge cock, inch by inch, deep inside her wet cunt until he was all the way in, his big, round swollen balls pressing against her equally big, round ass. Guy pressed his weight in to her and rocked himself ever so slightly side to side enjoying seeing Suzanne struggling to accomodate his massive cock. Glancing down at her, Guy kissed her deeply on her luscious lips. Suzanne hungrily leant forward as he pulled away, her desire rewarded as Guy spat on her face.

"Thank you Sir..." she purred, her face covered in spit.

Guy started to rhythmically pound her in a piledriver position. Speed and intensity growing. Suzanne felt her pussy clamp down on Guy's cock as yet another climax rapidly built. She started to moan and gasp as she started to cum but Guy didn't relent. He easily made her climax en route to his own. Chris watched helplessly as Guy utterly pounded Suzanne's tight little cunt, gazing up at Guy's muscular physique as he drove his huge cock deep inside his wife's pussy.

Guy started to growl.

"Mmm don't stop, cum inside me baby... Fill me right up!" Suzanne purred.

Guy's growls intensified as his strokes lengthened and deepened, his orgasm rapidly approaching.

Chris watched as Guy's cock became a blur, pounding Suzanne's pussy hard until Guy's growl grew to a crescendo as he plunged his cock all the way inside Suzanne's cunt. Chris saw that Guy was cumming inside his wife, filling her with his potent seed. He could see Guy's intense orgasm playing out, his huge balls twitching and his asshole clenching as he pumped his cream deep inside. Insinctively Chris wanted to intensify Guy's orgasm further. Remembering his penchant for being rimmed, Chris darted forward and began to lick and lap away at Guy's spasming asshole as he emptied his balls inside Suzanne.

Guy's growls and moans played out for over a minute as he emptied every last drop of his thick cream inside Suzanne's pussy. He slowly pulled his cock out of Suzanne's pussy, letting a huge thick rope of cum dribble down her pussy and over her asshole. Chris instinctively reached forward and took Guy's cock in to his mouth, swallowing the cocktail of Guy's cum and Suzanne's juices. Guy took a few steps back to admire the results of his work, as Suzanne spread her legs wide pulling Chris' face in to her pussy with her hand.

"Eat it all up baby... Eat up Guy's creampie for me..." Suzanne moaned as she used her free hand to lazily play with her clit.

Chris complied without delay, licking and lapping away at her pussy. Swallowing a seemingly endless stream of Guy's thick, white load.

Guy looked on at the carnage he'd created. Satisfied that this would become a regular occurrence on his schedule.