First time in LA Pt. 01

Story Info
Former college love visits, unexpected things happen.
2.4k words
4.33
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about 2 years out of college, still living at home, but at least an employed lowly designer just trying to get my start in the advertising world.

One evening the phone rang and my mom picked up the phone.

She said it was for me, but didn't say who it was. I took the phone from her...

"Hello," I said.

"Hi Mark, it's me," came the reply

"Hey... but honestly, you don't sound familiar."

"I'm your worst enemy."

I laughed a little,"Well, I don't have a ton of friends and haven't made any new enemies. You can't be all bad."

"It's Janelle," she said.

Janelle and I were seeing each other in college our Sophomore year. She was a beautiful mid-western girl with blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair and porcelain skin. She smiled with a smirk, was mischievous, and a fellow art major -- like me.

We were destined to romantically collide. And collide we did...

But this romance was short lived as we began our interests toward the end of that school year. And within 3 short weeks, we each returned to our home states hundreds of miles away. Janelle and I conversed a bit over the summer but not with the same intensity as one would have if in person. At breaks end, to my surprise, she returned our junior year with a new boyfriend and I spent most of it as just that guy passing her and her new beau around campus. This went on until the day we all graduated and went off to find our places in this world.

"You're not my worst enemy silly," I replied, "that was years ago and I got over it."

"Well, I'm not seeing him anymore and I've been thinking about you lately..."

We went on to speak for an hour or so more, catching up on friends from college, where they were now, who got married, who broke up. It was nice to talk to an old friend -- even if she broke my heart.

After that call, I didn't think much of it, until a few days later.

She called me again.

This time, we spoke about California -- what was it like? Do I like living there? What are good places to visit? I said, heck if she visits California, I'd be happy to be a tour guide.

She hesitated and said that would be fun but, she didn't want any weird romantic undertones or pressures. I said I was good with just hanging out and being friends. (Believe it or not, at 24, I had the ability to separate sexual interest from friendship. I had A LOT of girl "friends" that I just hung out with. Of course I later learned that I also missed A LOT of opportunities.)

"Well, if you promise nothing will happen, I want to go on vacation in California and it would be good to see you," she said. I assured her I would be good and days later we worked out some dates, got days off, and her flight info. The plan was San Francisco for a day and then LA for a few more. She'd fly in Sunday and would be back on a plane to her home in Chicago in time for work the following week.

The days passed by pretty quickly and I soon found myself at an SFO reception area waiting a United flight from Chicago. I hadn't seen Janelle for a couple years. I was sure I'd recognize her, it hadn't been that long. The plane landed, the gates opened, and a line of people streamed off the plane. Then, there she was. Janelle looked amazing in her khaki top, jeans and tan construction boots that were so in at the time. Her blonde hair bounced with each step she took and her blue eyes lit up to match her smile... that same smirky smile now aimed right at me. She sauntered right up to me with a big hug.

"Oh my God Mark, you look the same!" She said.

"Wow Janelle, you look great too!"

And we turned and chatted all the way to baggage claim and my car, like best friends reunited.

I got Janelle a room at a local hotel and told her I'd let her rest for dinner and we'd catch "Interview with a Vampire" that evening as I won some free passes.

Dinner and the movie went well. Just like I had promised, no romantic gestures or moves. Just two friends hanging out for dinner and a movie. I dropped her off at her hotel afterward and said I'd get her the next morning to see San Francisco. She hopped out of the car, waved and disappeared into the hotel.

The following Monday was spent around the tourist hotspots in San Francisco -- Chinatown, Pier 39, The Palace of Fine Arts, Ghiradelli Square, and a ferry-ride around the bay to see Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. I don't have a lot of memories from that day other than mistakenly parking near Pier 39 where what I thought what was $4/hour parking was actually $4 every 15 minutes. That bill was about $43 and change. There went a big chunk of my mini-vacation money. I was pretty broke, but seeing Janelle so happy made the bill not so bad.

Tuesday was the road trip day. SF to LA was about 5-6 hours. I picked her up at the hotel and down the 101 we went. She went through my CD collection (yes, this story is from a few years back) and like all good friends, teased my taste in music. "Belinda Carlisle?" she asked. She put the CD in. Little did I know, every song on that greatest hits CD would be a reminder of her for years to come.

We made a bit of chit/chat on the drive as road trips tend to make people do, but something interesting happened.

Outside of LA, we pulled over for gas. Janelle went into the mini-mart for a snack. I stayed outside to gas up the car. I remember a black lady one pump in front of me. I had looked up and caught her glance. Nothing unusual, so I smiled back at her. But then I felt Janelle's lips on my cheek as she whispered, "Thank you, I am having a such as good time." My eyes were still on the black woman in front of me. She saw the kiss and smiled and turned away. Janelle's kiss caught me completely by surprise. I don't remember even reacting.

I mean after all, no romance rule right?

We got into LA late in the afternoon and checked into a Hampton Inn right off the freeway near North Hollywood. The desk clerk gave Janelle and I the evil eye. Two young kids asking for a room, but hey, I asked for two rooms, but Janelle said we can split one, so I said ok, how two beds then? And two beds it was. We unloaded my car and set out early evening on the town. We would up at a TGI Fridays and had dinner. Nothing eventful. We hopped back in the car a saw Newport beach on a freeway sign.

I asked Janelle, "Feel like a walk on the beach?"

She said,"Why not?"

We found parking easily enough. It was just a little after nine on a Monday night. The sky was clear of clouds and the moon quite bright. The air was cool for the fall. The beach was very empty. I'm not sure if it was closed or not, but there wasn't a soul in sight. Just two kids walking along the beach making small talk and digesting dinner with a stroll.

At some point I sat down to watch the waves and sky and moon in the darkness. Janelle sat next to me. I muttered something like, "Man it's a nice night, the moon and waves feel so..."

And then I was on my back on the sand and Janelle was on top of me. She was kissing my lips, straddling my body. I of course kissed back. Her lips were warm. Her tongue felt amazing. I didn't know what to think, but I was happy to play along. After some moments she rolled off me and laid in the sand to my side.

Still in a bit of shock, I said, "What about that deal?"

She got up took my hand and ran with me in tow down the beach toward my car.

We didn't say much on the drive back to the hotel.

When we pulled into the parking lot she said, "I've had a rough year. I just needed a vacation without pressure or anything. I never planned on kissing you. But these last couple of days have been so nice. I've had so much fun. As we drove down to LA, I couldn't help but just look at you and think to myself. My God, I want to kiss him so badly. And all I could muster was to kiss you on the check at the gas station."

I think I muttered something like, "Well, I'm glad you are having a good time." And I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and we popped out of the car without much more to say.

We entered the room, unpacked a bit, played the bathroom switch and change into pajamas game and brushed our teeth. I got into bed first and switched the TV to watch some late night TV show. Janelle was still in the bathroom at that point.

As the show ended, she skipped her bed and went straight to mine. She turned off the TV and got on top of me. I was just in a T-shirt and shorts. She wore a PJ set, long sleeve top, long leg bottoms. She laid on top of me and began to kiss me as she had on the beach. Her soft warm lips over mine. And then her tongue dancing in my mouth. She whispered, "God, you were always a great kisser."

I found my hands moving over her PJs. Mostly her back and her bottom -- but in gentle messaging strokes up and down and around. I teased her butt a bit as she kissed me. She said, "stop, that's making me..." but he never finished her words. She moved herself up a little, resting where her pussy would be on my VERY hard cock. I knew she felt how firm it was. She put the weight of her body on it and my chest. I didn't mind.

This make-out session went on for a few hours. We kept our clothes on.

It was nice. Janelle eventually stopped and got into her bed and said good night.

Tired from the drive, I slept well.

I awoke the next morning and turned in bed to see Janelle looking at me.

She looked worried. I asked, "What's with the worried look?"

"I'm just worried about what you'll think of me," she said.

I got out of bed and into hers and looked at her face and laughed,

"I don't have any thoughts other than, 'well the beach was nice.' "

"I was worried I'd wake up in the night and you'd rape me or something."

"Yeah, no. I wouldn't do that to you."

I then excused myself from the bed as well, I had to pee.

I did my business and made a vain attempt at rinsing my mouth out.

I returned to Janelle's bed. She was smiling for some reason.

I climbed onto her with her on bottom, it was my turn to be on top.

We kissed for several minutes -- softly, gently, and teasingly. I pulled her PJ top up a bit as we kissed more deeply, feeling the softness of her breasts. They were warm, soft and amazing.

She didn't resist. I stopped kissing her mouth and pushed her PJ top up more to reveal her nipples. She watched me as I began to lick her breasts. (They were probably the most perfect C cups ever.) First one, then the other, in teasing little circles.

Janelles breath deepened. She liked what was happening.

"I hear if you bite the nipple...," she whispered.

My mouth found her nipple, teased it with my tongue and then I bit down gently at first, then harder. Janelle let out a moan as her hips moved up to mine. I bit harder and she moved and writhed and moaned. I did the same to the other nipple with similar results.

At this point I put her hand over my shorts and she moved her hand over my cock. Following it's shape through my shorts. I kissed her deeply as she toyed with it. And without looking, I undid the buttons of my shorts and guided her hand inside to my very erect cock. She began to stroke it. She giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I love it. It's so hard and soft. And well, I don't have a dick. So it's fascinating to me," she said.

I removed my shirt and slid my shorts off to let her play some more. I moved to her side and slid her PJ pants down. She kicked them off. Her blonde pussy neatly trimmed and quite eager for attention.

I began to massage her clit. It was clearly wet from our foreplay. I began with simple gentle strokes up and down, then moved my fingers into circles inside of her labia. She stroked my cock as I massaged her. Each wave of enjoyment she stroked me harder or faster.

As her body moved and wiggled with my hands over her wet clit, I sped up my massage and Janelle's breath deepened. My fingers drawing circles around and around, fast, fast, fast and then slow... then fast again. Her hips bucked as her climax built up.

And then with a big breath, she came.

Janelle lay there for a moment as I slowed my massaging hand to a stand still.

She looked at me, "What can I do for you?"

I grabbed her bedside bottle of lotion and she got the message. She gave a few squirts into her hands and lay next to me. We kissed as she stroked my cock. The gushy sound of lotion echoed in the room. It didn't take long for me to cum. My squirts went all over my stomach. As my cock subsided, she rolled on top of me, smearing my cum between us.

"OK so, what are we going to do today?" she said as she hopped out of bed and into the shower...

(To be continued)