First Time in the Apartment

Story Info
Sarah and Ray spend the weekend alone.
6.2k words
3.82
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been here before, in this apartment. He is the owner and turned it into an Airbnb a couple years ago. He didn't need the money, but it did hurt either... the last guests had left on Monday morning, the cleaning crew left everything immaculate on Tuesday; and on that same Tuesday, has she has leaving his house he simple told her "the place is free... tomorrow night?" and she said yes, already imagining what he was going to do to her!

Their first encounters in the house, exciting as they were, were dangerous... the kids could just enter at any moment or his wife could come home early... sure, sometimes that was part of the fun, but he wanted more of her! Not to cuddle after sex or sleeping together, no. He wanted to fuck her more! That's what he had told her, and she couldn't agree more!

After one of their quick fucks in the cellar, as they steady their breaths and adjusted their clothes, they both heard his older son get home, that's when he told her that he wanted to spend more time inside her, make her cum hard, have her naked body all to himself, more than just bundled up clothes and quick fucks around the house... that was also when he told her that he rented this apartment in the city; "you want to go there? let me fuck you right..." he had said all intense and licking his lips. How could she say no?

Friday evening

The first time in the apartment she had been sizzling with energy all day just thinking about it. He told his wife he was going to be away for the weekend, and that he wouldn't sleep home Friday night (it wasn't that uncommon for him to go away for work). After finishing her work, she left the house excited; two streets over he was wanting for her in his car. She really wished she'd had time to change clothes, put on something sexy to drive him crazy... but true be told, she drove him crazy with just her normal jeans and t-shirts... so...

When she got in the car, he kissed her putting his hands on her legs stroking up and down. She was so ready for him!

"Is it far?" she asked as he started the car.

"20 minutes... maybe a bit more, why?"

She didn't bother with the answer; her hand went straight to his zipper, he looked at her filled with lust and gave her a little help getting his penis out of his pants, still driving.

Sarah took his cock in her hand and started jerking him off, he kept his eyes on the road, but kept stealing glances at her. At a straight stretch of road, he grabbed one of her breasts over her t-shirt while sucking in a breath; went he let go, she leaned down and ran her tongue all around his cock, liking it up all the way from the base to the tip. She moved her head up and down slowly taking him further in.

"That feels amazing." He groaned low.

She looked back up at him smiling with her eyes right at him. He looked dazed trying to keep his eyes on the road as she continued to suck harder and faster on his cock.

"You're going to make me cum if you don't slow down." He told her through soft moans of pleasure.

She let his cock go just long enough to say "good" before she went back to sucking him off. She continued sucking as she jerked him faster and faster until he couldn't hold on any longer. He shot his load straight into her mouth with a loud moan of pleasure. It was amazing that he didn't swerve the car out of the road!

"Did you like that?" She straightened herself in the seat and took some tissues off the glove compartment to clean her face.

"You're so hot!" He growled, with a grin on his face.

They arrive at the apartment soon after, the place was small, like he had told her, but cosy and clean. She popped in the bathroom quickly, while he stayed in the bedroom removing his jacket and tie.

In the bathroom, she removed her clothes; she considered leaving the underwear on, but removed that too! That way, he would fuck her faster!!

She opened the bathroom door and stayed there a bit, leaning on the door frame, he still had his pants on and was unbuttoning his shirt, he stared at her and licked his lips.

"Like what you see?" She ran one of her hands over her breasts seeing him watching her, desire in his eyes.

"Very much! Come here!" And she did just that. He manhandled her to the bed. Pushing her on her back, she giggled excited.

He ran his hands up her leg until he felt her pussy lips. He ran his finger between her pussy lips, feeling her body shudder with his touch. He leant into her, rubbing her clit with his finger as his mouth found her breasts, gently licking and biting her nipples. She held his head to her breast enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. He loved her tits! Always grabbing and sucking them!!

Never stopping rubbing her clit, she started feeling her body convulsing as she was approaching her orgasm.

"Oh... fuck!" She whimpered and moaned low, enjoying her first orgasm of the day.

"You know..." He removed his shirt and threw it across the room "You can scream all you want in here..." He came back on top of her attacking her breasts with his mouth, kissing and biting them, causing her to moan softly with enjoyment. "No one is going to come and stop us..." He kissed down her body, looking her deeply in the eyes, moving his head down between her legs.

She looked down at him as he reached his tongue out to gently flick her clit. Her body bucked in response as she gave a little cry of pleasure. He moved his tongue to the bottom of her pussy separating her lips as he had done before with his fingers. He pushed his tongue against her clit caressing it, until he started licking it with the tip. He got into a steady rhythm flicking her clit smoothly, taking his time to let her enjoy it as much as possible.

"Oh..." She moaned softly.

He looked up to see her, seeing her watching him and rubbing her breasts. He pushed his finger deeply into her pussy pushing it in and out in time with his tongue. And with his free hand he went back to rubbing one off her nipples.

"Oh... fuck." This time she almost screamed the words, and he smiled into her.

Within seconds her whole body was shuddering and squirming around the bed as she was reaching her second orgasm, her body shaking violently in pleasure.

As she was coming down from her orgasm, he placed himself between her legs and began to rub the tip of his penis in her pussy. Teasing.

"I want you inside me..." She begged, and he obeyed without hesitation, penetrating her hard, making her scream. Holding her arms above her head he kept thrusting madly into her, making her tremble. And cum once more.

Griping her waist, he thrusted wildly, penetrating her deeper than before, her screams filling the room.

"You like that?" He asked raging with pleasure.

"Y..." She began responding but another trembling orgasm didn't let her finish.

Tossing him on his back, she began to move slowly up and down on him. He held onto her waist but quickly moved to her breasts; after her pussy that's what he likes the most, her perfect tits, he often whispers that in her ear as he fucks her.

She started riding him harder, giving him an excellent view of her perfect body. Riding him harder and harder with each movement, moaning almost continuously, she trembled fiercely, another orgasm ripping through her. He pulled her tight to him, and continued thrusting as she came down from her climax.

Quickly, he laid her on her back and thrusted deeply, sinking as deep as he can possibly go. Grabbing onto his ass, she urged him to go harder. He held onto her breasts, pounding her hard. His moans growing deeper with each thrust.

Pushing him away easing herself out of him, smiling mischievously, she got on to her knees and took him in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and she began sucking him hard. She looked up at him and thrusted him deep and hard into her mouth.

She held her gaze with him as he began to tremble, letting out a deep growl as he emptied himself into her mouth.

Laying on their backs, panting, he pulled her into him, curling around her, pushing his cock between her butt cheeks, putting his arm around her, resting his hand on her breast. Exhausted, they fell asleep.

Saturday morning

The next morning, she woke up first. And went for a very long shower. While in the shower she relived the previous night... It felt really good to have him all night, felt good to scream with pleasure.

Wrapping herself in a fluffy towel, she went back to the bedroom, where Rayford Howerton was still sleeping, chest rising and falling with his deep breaths, naked with his amazing cock resting on his belly... Damn! She was horny again...

She let the towel fall to the floor and went back to bed, she reached for his penis, soft at first but felt it harden with her touch. Ray stirred slightly in his sleep. Feeling his cock grow to full length from her touch only made her hornier. She wanted him to wake up and fuck her again. She positioned herself between his legs and ran her tongue all over his dick, paying more attention to the tip, swirling it around and then bringing it inside her lips.

She looked up to see him stirring again but not fully wake. She pushed her lips over the tip, taking him into her mouth. Her mouth lower, taking more of him inside. She closed her lips around the base of his cock, gently bobbing her head up and down. She could feel him starting to wake with her efforts, lifting her head back up and concentrating on his head.

She felt him moving as he woke, holding his cock in her mouth.

"Good morning..." He said smiling down at her.

She looked up into his face, seeing his conceited smile looking more awake than she had expected. "Can't talk... Can't you see I'm busy here?" She said, returning to sucking on his cock looking up at him trying to give him smile.

"I see..." Ray just crossed his arms behind his head and enjoyed the scene. "Carry on".

He suddenly looked disappointed when she stopped, but that disappointed didn't last as she moved up on top of him and began rubbing her pussy with his cock.

"You're so fucking hot!" He moaned, felling her getting wetter.

"I got horny waiting for you to wake up." She said as she pushed is cock into her, sighing. Ray licked his lips and nodded in amazement as his cock slid inside her. She rode him, his hands on her breasts squeezing and twisting her nipples until she came, breathing hard.

He grabbed her and put her onto her back, never pulling out of her. He held her hands behind her head, pinned under his weight. She submitted to him, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation of his dick inside her. She loved his big dick! She loves when he takes control!

He continued thrusting deeper and deeper into her, grinding inside her till she was again breathing hard. He let go of her hands and began rubbing her clit with his finger.

"Oh! Fuck!!! Yes!! Ahh...!" She screamed. "Yes, fuck me, yes!!" She orgasmed, her body convulsing and her pussy clamping down on his cock. Within another few thrusts he was cumming too.

She held onto him, wrapping her arms and legs around him, as she felt his penis going limp and relaxed inside her.

"That's was good" She said as he came off inside her, both still breathing deeply...

"Yeah..." He rolled out of bed to get up "Let me get some food and I'll fuck you properly" He smiled, caressing her thighs. Bending down to kiss one of her nipples. "I'm going to take a shower first" He got up, but before leaving he did a once-over at her naked body sprawled in the bed.

Went she heard the shower, she had the urge to join him, but she also needed some food.

She put on her t-shirt from last night and her panties. The fridge and pantry weren't full, but they had everything for breakfast; and now that she was looking at the food she realised how hungry she was!! She started on the coffee and then some toast and eggs! Ray enter the kitchen with just a towel wrapped around his waist, smelling and looking amazing!

"I'm starving" He announced, taking the toast that leap out of the toaster and took a bite off it.

"I'm making some eggs too" She continued mixing the frying pan.

He finished setting the table, and poured some coffee for the both off them.

"So... what do think of the house?" He said looking at her, gliding his eyes down to her ass inside her lace black panties.

"Well..." she turned off the eggs and set them in from of him "The bed is comfortable" she winked.

He smiled at her, that cocky smile that's just makes her want to take off her clothes and let him do whatever he wants with her... maybe latter, she thinks to herself and focus on the food, she needs her strength. They both do. They eat, changing the subject to mundane questions about the house.

With breakfast finished, they started to clean up. Sarah began to wash the dishes. As he put everything back on its place; as he set the last cup inside the basin, he took a step back and stared at her.

"What you looking at?" She asked, feeling his stare.

He walked over to her, cupping her ass in one hand, wrapping the other around her middle, pulling her closer to him.

"Your ass." He whispered into her ear. "You have a nice ass... You've got an even better pair of tits." He continued, slipping his hands under her t-shirt and grabbing her breasts. "I fucking love our tits!" He growled.

Sarah forgot all about the fucking dishes and just concentrated on his hands exploring her body, her nipples hardening under his hands. She grabbed onto the edge off the basin, lifting her ass towards him, felling him get hard against the towel, while he ran his tongue on her neck, lowering his hand down her belly and lower to her pussy.

With his fingers gently rubbing her clit and the other hand pinching her nipple, she is has coming undone. She pushed against him breathing hard.

"You want to cum?" He whispered in her ear, towel already on the floor.

"Yes..." she begged "Make me cum!"

He bended her over the basin pushing her panties down her legs while she removed her t-shirt, and even though, she was already wet he slapped a glob of saliva onto his cock before sliding inside her.

He drove into her, grasping her by her thighs, pounding into her hard, so hard that she came fast.

"More..." she pleaded. This is what she wanted, for him to go feral on her! She teased putting her arms around his neck and arching into him, hips moving madly, begging...

Once again he bended her over the basin, sinking into her and fucked her, pumping into her, it was brutal and she loved it!!

The frenzy seemed to last forever. She came again with a scream, but he just kept going, clamping both arms on her back and riding her, slamming into her.

"Let me cum on your tits!" He growled.

She turned around and lowered herself still in dazed, while he made a mess of her breasts. He was still steading his breath, when she looked up at him and rubbed some cum in her nipples while licking her lips.

"Fuck..." He moaned "You're driving me crazy..."

"That's the point..." She teased.

He grabbed her arm lifting her out of the floor and dragged her to the couch, throwing her.

"You want to cum some more!"

"Yeah..." She moaned adjusting herself in the couch, opening herself to him.

He just buried his face in her pussy, making her scream in delight! He began circling his tongue around her clit, getting her wet again. He opened her legs a little more and slipped a finger into her pussy, never stopping licking her.

"Yes!... Ahhh..." She sighed as he worked his finger in and out. She was loving it! He added another finger into her pussy and kept pushing in and out, wet as she could possibly be, she orgasmed while grabbing onto her breasts.

Ray pulled his fingers out and thrusted his tongue into her pussy.

"Yes!... eat my pussy!!" She demanded. And ate he did! Pushing his face into her, making her cum once again and sucking her very sopping wet pussy.

With his fingers wet from her juices, he ran a finger down and found her puckered little asshole and began circle it and tapping it, teasing it and then slowly eased it inside. It was tight but after a little while it began to loosen and she moaned even more.

"I...fuc... oohhhhh yeahhhh!!!!" She was speechless.

He started to give her ass a good fingering as he again thrusted his tongue as far up her pussy as he could and she came in his mouth.

"Good girl..." He said into her. Licking her pussy clean looking up at her. She looked down and smiled. Exhausted and happy.

Saturday Afternoon

They stayed in couch for a while, Sarah laying on her back, Ray in a mid-siting position, relaxed. She dozed off, he did the same. Awhile later, she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her, his hand slowly and languid stroking his penis. She gave him a small smile; he did the same.

"What time is it?" She asked

"11 something..." He looked somewhere into the kitchen to check the clock, stopping his caressing of himself.

"I need a shower" She got up, stretching in from of him. He stared at her pleased.

"I going to order us some food, want do you feel like?" He got up and looked for his phone.

"Whatever you want" She wicked, over her shoulder heading for the bathroom, teasing him with the double entendre. She heard him chuckling as she closed the door.

When she left the bathroom, towel around her body, he has siting on the bed, still naked, he had an imposing body.

"I ordered sushi" he looked her way; she nodded satisfied with the choice of food.

She had in her bag two extra pairs of panties in case he ruined the ones she was using last night and considering they currently lay on the kitchen floor covered in her juices, is was probably a good idea! She also had bought a second t-shirt.

He watched her putting on her panties, these were dark red, laced. He kept staring when she put on the t-shirt covering all the parts he loves...

He shook his head "no" slightly.

"What?" hands on her hips.

"I like you better naked..." He explained, getting up from the bed.

She was still thinking of a flirty come-back when he handled her his phone "I'm going to take a shower" He smiled at her.

The app on his phone said 15 mins, Sarah went to the kitchen and picked her panties and his towel off the floor and finished the breakfast dishes.

He came into the kitchen, this time only wearing grey sweatpants and it was pretty obvious he didn't bother putting on underwear. He had also covered the part she loves the most!

He noticed her ogling his penis and gave a low chuckled. She gave a small giggled and before any of them said anything else the doorbell rang.

This time they sat on the couch eating and turned on the TV, flipping though the channels she landed on a rerun of Friends (it always seemed to be a rerun of Friends on TV...)

"Is this ok?" She pointed the remote to him, while taking one of the rolls and putting it in her mouth.

"It's fine" He said unboxing the rest of the food.

"You don't like Friends?" She reached for more food, when he ordered food he always went for the best and most expensive, she was loving it!

"I saw it when it came out" He said mouthful "It was fun..." He kept eating. "I guess I don't like reruns..."

Sometimes she forgot he was older than her. She was currently 22 years old and he had a good 22 years on her, but when he fucked her... he doesn't fuck her like a 40 something man.

They kept eating, she was going to fill up on this amazing food.

She was still eating when he reached for her t-shirt, hand under the fabric, caressing her waist.

"Take this of..." He said sweetly.

"Why?" She set down her food on the coffee table "You like seeing me naked?" She teased.

"I like it." He got closer to her and put his other hand on the other side of her waist "I like it a lot..." He pulled the t-shirt up and off her head, revelling her breasts.

12