First Time in the Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed him away, sliding a bit down on the couch.

"You like my tits?" Sarah asked rubbing her breasts, squeezing them together.

"You drive me crazy..." He watched her, his hand going down under his pants slowly jerking his cock. She smiled, opening her legs letting him see her covered pussy.

"Show me your cock!" She kept rubbing her nipples making them erect.

"You want me inside you?" He pulled his penis out and kept stroking it.

"Not just yet, kept doing that..." She licked her lips.

"You like seeing me stroke my cock?" Ray said.

"Yes... What are you thinking about?" She asked him, staring at his cock.

"Your pussy... cumming all over my dick... Your mouth..." He groaned "Your tongue all over my cock..." He kept stroking his hard dick.

"You like my mouth?" She crawled to him, positioning her head just above his cock.

Sarah lowered her head down to him, took his hand off his cock replacing it with her own as she pushed it between her lips and into her mouth. She pushed her head down as far as she could, taking almost all of him into her mouth.

"Oh..." He moaned holding her hair up.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth, licking it up and down. She then positioned herself between his legs, leaning over she nestled his cock in her cleavage, smashing her breasts together to envelop him.

"But you also like my tits...." Sarah lifted her breasts up and down around his cock, rocking back and forth as she did. "You always say you like my tits..." Ray starred dazed at her, moaning.

Sarah spat down on top of her tits, spit oozing down to where her boobs rubbed against his cock. When she looked back at him and saw how much he was enjoying, she smiled wide.

"Say you like my tits..."

"Fuck... yeah!" He breathed "I lik..." He groaned deep.

"Cum on my tits!" The pace of her tit-bouncing quickened.

Ray release himself coating the inside of her breasts, she slowed down, but continued to milk him until she was satisfied she had gotten everything.

She got up from the floor, removed her panties quickly, and got on top of him, before siting she placed just the tip inside her, making him shudder; then, pushing her hips down she took all of him inside her, gasping at the sensation, she began to rock back and forth putting her arms around his neck.

He took turns grabbing both her ass and breasts as she rode him fiercely.

"Mhmmmm....AHHH!!" She threw her head back, her eyes shut tight, as she orgasmed. He held tightly onto her, wrapping one arm around her while biting and sucking on her nipples.

She stayed sitting on him for a few minutes as they both got their breathing got under control and her body had stopped pulsing.

In a rush of energy and still inside her, he lifted her from the couch and took her to the bedroom, Sarah gave a little squealed of excitement.

He gently took his cock from her and lowered her to the bed. Bending down on top of her he kissed her neck, licked her nipples as a soft sob escaped her lips.

His head went lower, pushing her legs apart he found her clitoris with his tongue. He worked it gently until she panted, until her head fell back and her hips strained forward, begging for more, between moans.

He lifted her leg up and rested it on his shoulder as he licked deeper in her, opening her up until she felt wetness release from her in little bursts.

He slipped his middle finger into her making her moan louder. He was hard again as she reached down gripped him hard with her hand.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked in her ear.

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?" He said, pushing his pelvis into hers.

"Fuck me, please!" She said impatient, guiding him as he plunged inside her with a thrust, filling her completely.

"Yes!!!" She screamed, cumming from just the first thrust!

"You're so wet!!!" He thrusted deep, grabbing her breasts, tugging on her nipples, pulling on them, dipping his head to suck them and lick them.

He drilled her hard until she came all over is cock, squeezing him inside her, trembling under him.

"I fucking love your wet cunt!" He roared as she moaned under him.

Ray slowed down, pulled out to the tip and slid back. He did it again, drawing it out and pushing it back, and again, and again as her body throbbed around him.

"Cum again for me, baby!" He said pushing deep into her, groping and slapping her tits. She did just that, arching towards him, a scream muffled with so much pleasure.

With her breasts pressed to his chest, nipples swollen and hard, Ray kept sliding off and into her, she couldn't get enough of his cock inside of her. She couldn't get enough of him using her like this!

Sarah came again, rocking and shuddering in Ray's arms as he pounded his own climax into her, filling her until she couldn't take any more.

A few minutes passed before he took his dick from inside her, before he let go of her breasts... exhausted they once again felt asleep, naked, body tingling with pleasure.

Sunday Morning

Sarah had no idea how long they had been asleep, she opened her eyes and saw the light of a new day staring to break in trough the window. Must be Sunday already. She was tucked against Ray, her ass tucked between is hips. His face buried against the back of her neck, his arm around her body.

She moaned softly and snuggled up against him even more. Ray stirred and she took his hand and moved it up from her waist to cup her breast. He moaned and began kissing the back of her neck and massaging her breast and teasing her nipples.

She could feel his cock getting hard against her ass and reached around to grab his ass and pulled him tight to her.

His hand slid down her body and captured her pussy, two fingers sliding inside.

"Are you all wet for me?! He said in a deep voice.

"Humm...hum" She confirmed, pushing into him, pushing against his dick.

Grabbing her by the hips, Ray positioned her belly-down and plunged is hard cock into her. She groaned as he entered her, he grabbed onto her hips and went deep and deeper inside her.

Still pounding her, he reached around her body and slid his fingers around her clit, rubbing it back and forth.

"Oh fuck! Yes!! Ahhhh....!!" Sarah arched her back towards him as her body shudder uncontrollably.

Ray thrusted faster and harder, swirling her clit faster. Both breathing fast and moaning together with each thrust.

"Fuck... yeah!" He groaned loudly, hips pounding into her with force as he came.

"Yeah, Yeah!!!" Sarah climaxed with him, both bodies trembling.

He pulled out of her and flipped her over.

"Good morning!" He said with a smile, grabbing one of her breasts and began to play with her nipple.

"Good morning!" She responded stretching under him, smiling to hi then stared at his fingers as he circled his middle finger around her nipple...

He simply couldn't stop touching her!!!

They stay like that a couple of minutes, him playing with her breasts, not really trying to get her off, just circling her nipples, pinching slowly... Not the usually way that he grabbed onto to her breasts when they're fucking, or when he's really hard inside her and slaps them! Right now he's just licking them gently, squeezing and felling their weight....

"I need a shower." She sighed; he bended down once more noisily sucking her nipple. "You got me all dirty" She purred.

"I like you all dirty." He smirked, his hand going between her legs. With a small laugh, she removed his hand and got up from the bed heading for the bathroom.

"Join me..." She said over her shoulder.

He jumped out of the bed and met her already in the bathroom, water turn on, Sarah got in and Ray stepped in behind her. She picked the shower gel, but he took it from her and poured a good amount on his hands. He began to wash her, starting at her shoulders, going down to her back, her arms. His hands then went to her belly and up again to her breasts where he took his time. She moaned, eyes closed enjoying his hands on her naked body, he bend down and washed her legs, taking some time on the inside of her thighs his hands grazing her swollen pussy lips. He got up and she stepped under the showerhead letting the water rise her off.

She returned the favour, picking up the gel she went for his chest first and then is torso, his penis was fully hard between them, but she moved to his arms and reached around to his back his dick poking at her. She bend down and began to clean his legs, staring at his ankles and going up, when she reached is balls she washed them too under is intense stare; she got up and he positioned himself under the showerhead, letting the water fall on him. Ray turned her around getting her closer to him, gently biting her shoulder.

He lifted her leg so her foot landed onto the lip of the tub, the head of his cock rubbing at her asshole, he didn't enter her ass, he just taped it with his cock making her whimper.

He then entered her pussy, her palms flat against the wall, water rolling down her back, he grunted as he started to thrust into her.

"Fuck!" She squealed.

He pushed her hard against the wall, holding to her waist, pumping her faster at each thrust.

"AHH!! Yes!!!" She came, her leg sliding back down, feeling her legs weaken.

He pinned her against the wall, her breasts touching the tiles pushing into her faster and hard.

"Oh.... Fuck!" She came once more, sliding slightly down the tiles.

"Let's go the bed!" He rushed, taking is dick from inside her and tugging at her arm to leave the tub. Shower sex can be slippery...

Sarah walked in front of him towards the bedroom, he closed the distance between them grabbing her by the waist; she reached back and grabbed his penis. Making him grunt.

"Fill me up with your cock!" She hurried.

He entered her immediately, driving her towards the bed where she rested her knees.

He thrusted into her with reckless abandon, pounding his entire body into her hard, causing her to bend down towards the bed, her breast touching the sheets, her legs weak and shaking.

He spread her ass cheeks and pushed fully into her pussy again and again. She collapsed onto the mattress.

"Fuc.....Yeah!!!" She trembled, screaming with pleasure. He pinned her to the bed.

"You like that?!" He pushed deeper into her; her pussy holding on to his dick like a vice.

"Want more?" He teased, moving his dick slow.

"Yes!" She moaned "Fuck me!" She looked back at him, mouth gaping, breathing hard "Fuck me hard!"

"I'll fuck you" He spat on his hand and circled her asshole.

"Yeah..." She moaned lifting her ass towards him "Fuck my ass..."

He began thrusting again, pounding ferociously into her. As she screamed grabbing onto the sheets. Ray rubbed his finger in her butthole and slipped a finger in her ass, her butt clenching and squeezing tightly around it.

"Fuck!" She orgasmed convulsing under him.

"You're so fucking hot!" He rumbled "Want me to fill up, don't you!!" He removed his finger and seemed to gain a renewed vigour and trusted into her hard, the bed creaking, making her scream with each trusts; she started to convulse as an orgasm racked her body. Her body shaking as waves of bliss rocked her. Pussy juices ran down her leg.

"You're so wet!" He said delighted.

Sarah couldn't respond, just moan with delight!

Ray took his dick out of her and coated his fingers with her juices and pushed on a finger into her asshole.

"Mhmmmm...." She perked her ass towards him.

A second finger jointed the first, and then a third, stretching her. Ray finger fucked her ass briefly, the three fingers pushing as far as they go.

"I'm going to fill you up!" He grunted, nudging her arsehole and then pushing into her arse with his cock.

"Ohh..." She exclaimed and then relaxing under him.

He stayed there with his dick balls-deep in her ass for a few moments. He then started to move again, starting to slowly fuck her tight arse. Making tiny movements at first, but pulling out a little further with each stroke. Sarah reached down and started to rub her very wet pussy. She felt herself shudder as she came as he drove his cock hard into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She exclaimed, loud at first getting quieter with each breath as she panted heavily.

He thrusted deep a few more times, before starting to tremble and grunting as he came inside her ass.

He took his penis out, panting hard he laid on the bed beside her, as she felt is cum spilling out of her.

"That was crazy!" She exclaims relaxing her body on the bed, her body still tingling.

"You're amazing!" He exhaled.

"You're incredible" She replied smiling wide. He slapped her ass and left his hand on her. Both their bodies running hot and covered in sweat.

"You're fucking amazing" He breathed deep.

Sarah woke up alone much time later, the sheets covering her. She stretched on the bed, the sheets were slightly damped from their bodies wet from the shower, their sweat, their juices! The whole bedroom smelled of sex!

She looked around for Ray, nothing. Sitting up on the bed she listened for him, but didn't hear anything. Looking around the bedroom once again, she noticed his clothes and things were no longer present.

She got up and used the bathroom, put on a t-shirt and went to the kitchen where she found a nice breakfast upon the table, but no Ray.

Next to the breakfast there was a note: "Sarah, this was crazy! You wore me out!! I need to rest and I can't do that with your amazing body next to me! I can't stop fucking you! I ordered you some food. Stay in the apartment as long as you want. I left you a key, please lock everything when you leave."

Sarah didn't bother with him leaving. He told her is going to bring her to the apartment to fuck her and that's exactly what he did. He fucked her good; he was right, this had been crazy! She was sore and tender... And hungry! She was pretty sure it was already pass lunch time, but he ordered breakfast, so she ate everything voracious anyway. She then cleaned after herself, got dressed, picked all her clothes scattered around the apartment, put the sheets in the hamper, locked up and went to her own home to have a long and proper shower and rest.

After that first weekend on the apartment he told her to keep the key; when they could, and the house was free, they meet there, sometimes they stay the night other times just fuck and leave.

12