First Time Lasted a Second Inning

Story Info
Gay Male Sexual Exploration.
2.6k words
4.75
5.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having just been sated by the powerful hands of a stranger, in his own sex shop, no less, I was unsure just what to do. I was nervous about calling this man my master, especially after just.... how long was it now? The play time had lasted about 20 minutes? God, we had both cum multiple times in under 20 minutes! And I was naked on his couch as he went back to open the store.

The film we'd been watching was still going. It would have at least two more scenes. I had just licked semen off the tile floor and my nuts had the delicious ache of a massive orgasm. And, I didn't have to leave yet, the guy wasn't kicking me out. I could stay if I liked... And I did. It was all so revelatory to me.

For years I had been touching myself much more often than anyone I knew. I loved sex and wanted it, needing it daily. And not treating it like some kind of special moment or symbol, just needing the physical connection. A chance to be daring, free, and sexy. And now I had it. I decided to just watch more of my favorite sluts in action, and casually tweaked my growing cock again. It wasn't long before it was up at attention, and wanting another release.

Of course, not by myself, though, not now. I watched for about 40 minutes as a couple hot scenes rolled by. Michelle Wild really was perfect. Dominant and submissive at the same time, she'd do anything for her man - but his cock was hers. Completely. And he had no choice but to cum once she had it. She could crack any nut, with ease.

The door into the store opened, and the owner came in holding a box, which he tossed to me.

"Stand up sweetie, wear this."

I looked down and, oh my... It was the sexiest little white body stocking I'd ever seen. Sheer everywhere that mattered, it had a flowery little turtleneck, tight like a collar, and two flower pattern bands that wrapped around the thighs. And the crotch? Well, there was none. I opened the package carefully, while my master walked back out to his store. I thought I heard him say something like, "He'll wear it," which I wasn't sure if he was talking to me?

The outfit was impossibly small, but I endeavored to pull myself into it, carefully - I didn't want to ruin it! As I pulled it up over my legs, I did make one unfortunate run. I guess I was going to look trashy, no matter what. Hoping for the best, I pulled the rest over my chest and shoulders - the sleeves were covered completely in the same flowery pattern, all the way to my hands.

As I stepped into the mirror to examine myself - my god! I have such womanly hips! From behind it looks just like a woman's! My master came in, this time holding a black collar and leash.

"Come to me, sweetie, I want to introduce you to someone."

Nervous beyond words, I decided, I liked what had happened so far... maybe this'll be good? Maybe it could make a memory worth fantasizing about for years? Plus, this man was all muscle, and I wasn't, just a lithe, slim waif of a college boy, with a curvy ass, clinging to the sexiest, tightest material of my young life. I stepped forward, and let him collar me. He gave the leash a gentle tug and led me out into the store, my hands hiding my erect (and leaking) penis.

There was one other man in the store, although the sign now read Open, by the entrance. He was older, but handsome, maybe in his 40s? His dark hair was lined a bit with gray, and he was also very muscular, his chest nearly bursting from a black t-shirt and tight blue jeans. My new "master" led me to him and handed over the collar.

"Sweetie, take care of this man, you'll be so glad you did." He simply smiled at me and said, "Damn! This is my lucky day!" He started off down a side of the store. Around an aisle, I saw there was another man, overweight, looking at titles, who looked up at me. I grimaced a bit, and so did he. I felt his eyes on me though, as I passed and showed him my bare behind. There was a little hallway off to one end of the store. I knew about it, but never went there before. It was full of little doors. The man with my leash opened one, and led me by the hand inside, his hand caressing my waist.

"Hey, sweetie, first time?" He asked.

"No," I replied.

"Really? Heads of tails?"

I thought a moment what he meant and selected head.

"Good boy, such a pretty face. You smell like you were doing this all day." He pulled down on my leash and I dropped to the floor, while he selected a video on the screen. I could see his bulge through the jeans, and decided what I really needed to do was show him what a good slut I could be. He made me feel sexy and I wanted to reward him. Plus I had to admit he was cute.

I placed a hand gently over his member and began rubbing. Up and down. Lightly.

"Ooooh you little slut," he cooed. He began fumbling with his belt and I batted his hands away as I did it for him, opening his trousers and releasing his cock from its constraints. Lifting it gently with my fingers, I let my tongue out to drag, lightly flickering underneath his shaft, from the base of his cock up to the tip. He was still soft, so I popped the head in my mouth to suck his mushroom into shape. Then I released it to tickle his shaft down to his balls which I popped in my mouth and sucked on. Hard.

His groan showed me I was on the right track. His cock quickly grew and I soon found myself having my head held firmly as his member began a slow, gentle thrusting into my mouth. The video he had selected played gentle sounds of people fucking and cumming. I couldn't see who they were. The man looked back and forth from the screen down to me as he worked his growing cock in and out of my mouth. Letting the ridge of his cock head pass over my lips, back and forth.

"Ooooh baby, you're good at this!"

I focused on my tongue, flickering when able as he continued teasing my mouth with just the tip of his cock. I clasped a hand on his balls and began a gentle, rolling squeeze on them - just how I liked to do it when I was alone. His reaction was both immediate and shocking. He took my head and slammed his cock into me. To the hilt. In one surprise thrust. He groaned while I choked, his hand forcing his big cock deep in me. Each choke forced my throat to clench on his member, which he seemed to relish, his groaning growing more dramatic. Then, with his other hand, he pinched my nose shut and began slamming his cock hard into my mouth, hard and fast, my drool spilling out, my breathing blocked, sucking in whatever air I could before his cock filled my mouth and throat again.

It didn't last long before he was spurting hot semen. He paused on his first ejaculation, shuddering and panting, then thrust his cock deep in my mouth, as more hot sperm gushed out of him. I panicked that I would cough it all up, and just tried to sit still for him as he unloaded inside me.

"Fuuck!" he cried as he pulled himself out and released me. I thought it was over, but he stroked his cock and two more shots hit my face, painting my left cheek white. The sight of his cumming tip made me greedy to please him and I gobbled it right back up, sucking and fluttering, to his surprised delight. He grabbed my head and pulled me back in, pressing his shrinking cock back in my mouth, and savoring the pleasure of my mouth.

"Ooooooooohhhhh... Fuck... You really love that cock, don't you?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just kept sucking until he finally pulled me off, and buttoned up his jeans.

"Come on, little princess, let's take you back to your master." He led me back into the store proper, by the leash and handed it back to the owner, from across the counter. Then, and to my surprise, he handed my master a fat wad of cash.

"Quite the little slut you found, thanks for calling me over. I hope he's a regular." My master responded by pulling me closer, over the counter.

"Heads or tails?" he asked.

"Excellent head," the man responded, as he clasped my ass cheeks from behind. "Although he's got such a perfect, soft round ass, he'd make the perfect bottom boy." He spread my cheeks as he played with my ass, then reached around to tweak my trembling cock. As I shook he added, "I think he's ready for it now, look how excited he is!"

"Yeah, too bad I'm spent. We both fell for his pretty face the second we got the chance. Shame.."

He looked at me. Fresh cum on my face, and my drool making such a mess of the now wet sheer surface of my body stocking. I was an obvious whore for all to see, and I was super excited to cum again...

"What do you say, sweetie pie, you want to get fucked for real?"

"I guess...?" I stammered.

"Good boy, here slip this over your cock." He reached behind the counter and handed me a pink, rubber pussy. I did as I was told, and it fit super tight on my cock - I had to hold it down or it would pop off.

"That's it, enjoy your toy, sissy, and we're going to enjoy you as our boy toy." He motioned for a customer to come up behind me. I never saw who it was. Master slipped him a condom and a little bottle of lube, while I lay bent over his counter. A hand found my ass and I felt a slick wet thumb lubricate me, followed right after by, what felt like a giant penis pressing into my entrance.

"Relax, sissy slut, this is going to be great." My master told me, as the penis pressed more, and then began pumping in and out of me. It wasn't really deep, but felt huge! The man's hands squeezed my hips as he began thrusting and my own cock strained in unison with the tight rubber toy wrapped around my cock. I concentrated on that sensation and a sweet, honey sensation flowed from my cock straight down to my balls and beyond, as my tight little hole blossomed with warm pleasure. I moaned as I came in waves, convulsing and flexing, in spasms of pleasure. I was cumming in public and I loved it. The man's thrusts became frenzied and I felt him shudder and cum inside me. I'll admit feeling a touch of shame, but the pleasure was so great, and honestly, the sense of accomplishment! I had never known I could do any of this, and now here I was, being cheered by a close group of men. I was swooning!

"Did you like that sweetie?" My master asked.

".... yes master, I loved it."

"You ready for another?" He nodded to another man, and again I felt strange hands on my hips as another insistent cock pressed against my soft, trembling ass. I leaned forward, and let it press into me, again giant to my minds eye as it began pumping me full of cock. The pleasure wasn't as strong this time, but the sensation was still quite sweet, and I enjoyed patiently waiting for him to finish, the sex toy now in my hand on the counter. After about 40 seconds of fast paced fucking, this next stranger shuddered and came, squeezing my ass cheeks together as he did so.

He whispered in my ear, "such a fine, round ass!" and pumped his cock in and out some more, maximizing his pleasure. In my ass. Each thrust bringing it home to me that my ass was made for pleasuring men. Pure and simple. This is what I needed now.

As the man pulled out of me and zipped up his pants, my master sent the little crowd out and closed shop again. I waited by the counter, till he led me back into his living quarters, and this time directly into his gym. Pulling down his jeans, I saw his engorged member erect and beautiful and he pulled me to him as he sat down on his weight lifting bench.

"Straddle me, beautiful," he said, as I sat on his cock. It was huge. Way too big to fit in. He pulled my ass closer to him and reached for a bottle of lubricant. Playing with my hole, he lathered a copious dollop of lube on his cock and then positioned me right on it. Pressing against me, he mashed the helmet of his cock against my hole, and told me to relax again. Cupping my ass with one hand, he squeezed my cock and balls with the other, lubing me up in the process. He slowly worked me onto his cock and told me to be a good slut and work it, so I did. I tried. I rocked my little ass forward and back as he squeezed my cock and stroked it. At this point it felt too good and I didn't want to cum, just being touched there was over stimulating. But he was so supportive and called me such a pretty slut, he gave me the confidence to keep working and riding his cock, which the motion and gravity forced deeper and deeper inside me.

As I found my stride I began speeding the pace, riding my master's cock like a pony ride. He cupped my ass cheeks in both hands now as I rode him, bouncing higher and harder, my own hard cock bouncing free and trembling with excitement. This was the third cock and definitely the best I had ever let enter me and I was loving it. I called to him, "Master... fuck me... master!" He called me his good little slut and as I bounced faster on that cock I felt that familiar heat and throbbing pleasure, this time straight from my ass, working its way to my balls and up my cock until, damn! I was cumming again! Just two little spurts this time, I shot over his flexing abs as he worked me, and in just a few more hard strokes my master blasted his semen into his sweet little baby's ass.

"Ohhh Daddy!" I cooed as he pressed me down hard on his cock. He gripped my hips tight and held me in as I gently rocked on him, his cock trembling with pleasure.

Overwhelmed with the joy of it, I cooed, "I love riding your cock, master. I love how it makes me cum."

"Good. Come back next Saturday and I'll make it worth your while. I got something special planned for you."

I nodded, smiling, gratefully, and dismounted him.

"Oh," he added, "And make sure you shave yourself. Top to bottom."

And with that, I got dressed and went back to my dorm. I couldn't really look anyone in the eye, but they could all see me grinning ear to ear, and knew I'd just got laid. Little did they know there was no lady involved, except me.