First Time Experience

Story Info
Gay Male First Time Oral.
3.5k words
4.65
5.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the first sexual experience I had (with someone else) was in college. As a young student, I didn't date much, I just cared about grades, and these endless essays for each class. Internet porn sucked back then, it was way too slow. So, I would go to the local sex shop and stare at the endless selections of videos, wondering which one would be the best. At $30 a pop back then, I had to be selective. My favorite performer was Michelle Wild, this incredible woman from Hungary, and boy was she hungry. She was gorgeous. She'd dress up in these incredible outfits with crazy, glittery makeup, and take so many men. And the best for me was the way she would pleasure each one right at the moment of orgasm, with no fear, no hesitation, just fluttering her thirsty tongue, sucking hard and maximizing every sweet sensation. She could prolong an orgasm for minutes.

So, I wouldn't go that often, but walking into the shop, with its library of beautiful filth, was always exhilarating. I've been to a few in my life, and every time I do, it's a rush - the excitement of admitting openly that you're so fucking horny you can't stand it, and you need relief. And you're around others who feel the exact same way. The owner of the store was not your typical smut shop elf. He was actually hot, and really buff. You could tell he'd been working out for years, all his muscles were chiseled, with a clean face, square chin, and clean, short hair. It seems I caught his attention too, because the second time I entered to peruse the selection, after a while reading titles, he came to give me assistance.

"You find what you're looking for?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm still looking." I said.

"Is there anything or anyone you really like?"

"I like the Private Gold videos, especially Michelle Wild."

"Oh yeah, she's a legend. She's a wizard at sucking cock."

The suddenness of mentioning sucking cock took me by surprise, I felt my heart skip a beat (maybe it was my own cock jumping?). I realized I was super nervous and excited. I didn't normally speak to people when considering what sex acts would be most enjoyable to watch. I could only agree.

"Yeah, she's amazing. Good choice. We have a couple of her newer vids here. They sell out fast, but I keep a personal collection in the back."

"Cool," I replied.

"You can take a look if you want."

"Really?" I said. I felt a bit dumb, but hey, Michelle Wild was a goddess.

"Yeah, hold on." He turned, and walked to the front door, flipping the sign to CLOSED. Me and him were the only ones in there. He led me back through an Employees Only door and I saw that the rest of the building was an apartment - his apartment. There was a bathroom with shower, kitchen, living room, and two bedrooms - one of which he used as a personal gym. The living room and hallways had shelves filled with more porno. He pulled one and popped it into the VCR, then threw me the box. It was Michelle Wild on the cover, dressed in a shiny silver outfit, her large firm tits pressed together, and sucking a giant, cut white cock. "Sex On The Menu" was the title.

We sat down and he pressed play on a big screen TV. The man held up the remote control and turned up the volume. Starting from the beginning, we both smirked at the opening story, as Michelle and her man drove down a city street at night, before entering an elegant restaurant. She had on a tight white dress that showed all her curves. She and the others acted perfectly normal, up until they opened the menus, and began to stare at the options. Michelle turned a single page and bit her lip.

A shot of the menu appeared with Sex, in red letters repeated all down the menu. Her eyes popped with excitement. And, the second she put down the menu, there was her waiter, right by her side, his big erect cock pointing right at her. She immediately cupped and squeezed the man's balls before sucking in some air and engulfing the entire length down her throat, twisting her head in quick motions so her lips would slide diagonally up and down his shaft. She released it so she could tickle the tip with her tongue, looking up at the man with a sly smile.

The camera zoomed out to show her man sucking the tits of a gorgeous waitress. Both he and Michelle were now dressed in different, matching silver outfits. The man wore silver shorts and blue shoulder straps, with nothing else, his bulging chest flexing. Michelle wore a silver corset that started under her tits, pressing them up at attention as she snacked on cock. The waiter wore only black pants and a black bow tie, while the waitress wore a similar black corset with a slender thong accentuating her perfect ass. She and Michelle were both cooing as they worked. Soon the waitress had the boyfriend sitting on the table while she bent over to suck his cock. Her head and Michelle's bobbed in unison.

I noticed a movement, and saw that the guy sitting next to me was squeezing his own cock through his pants, and that it was a monster! He was starting to masturbate in front of me, just pulling his cock sideways, in slow hard strokes, through his pants, which were grey gym trousers. He caught me looking and smiled.

"It's okay man, you can too," he said, and kept manipulating his hardening cock.

Michelle and the waitress swapped partners who now stood above them, in front of the table. Both girls had dropped to their knees and sucked earnestly, as if both apologetically for their transgressions, while also savoring the flavor. The men took each lady by the head and began gently thrusting their cocks back and forth, in and out of their pulling, sucking mouths. The man with Michelle began to power thrust, flexing his glutes as he pounded sweet Michelle's gorgeous face. She took him easily, relaxing her throat and letting him work, expending his energy into her.

"Ohh, that's so fucking hot," the store owner said, pulling his own penis up in his pants, now sporting quite the tent, and squeezing the tip of his cock. He stroked down, several times, letting his swollen head press against the fabric of his gym pants, and a little wet spot appeared in the middle of his bulging tip.

"Too bad she's not here now, I'd love to have my dick sucked like that."

I didn't know how to reply, but kept staring...

"You want to see it?" he asked. "Because I can't keep it tucked away much longer." He then lifted his hips from the couch and slowly pulled down his pants, his toned thighs shining for just a moment before my eyes transfixed on the shaft of his cock. It was soo big!!! And then the tip popped up and his erect cock was standing perfectly straight up. It was thicker at the base and slimmed as it approached the zenith of his cock head, which was a beautiful, swollen helmet shape.

"Had the let the beast free," he grinned.

"Damn" I replied.

"Yeah, you like it?" he asked.

When I didn't reply, he answered, "Don't be shy, it's okay. Lots of guys like to suck cocks. It's totally normal."

Michelle and her waitress friend were now both bent over the tables, their perfect round asses exposed, and looking back, towards the camera and up at their men as they pressed their huge cocks into them, from behind. The fucking began slow but quickly built pace with the ladies screaming their orgasms.

"Don't be shy, just relax," the man said as he reached over and let his finger tips rub a slow circle over my own throbbing hard cock. He pinched the tip through my jeans and squeezed, gently stroking up and down over it as I sucked in my breath.

"There, you see, this is nice." With his right hand he reached up for my head and cupped the back of it, turning me to attention on his cock, which was now sporting a shiny drop of precum - right at the tip. As he played with my cock, he slowly pulled me in.

I let my body relax as I slumped down on the couch, my face inching its way closer to this massive beast of a cock.

"That's it, just open your mouth..."

I did as I was told, and stuck out my tongue to taste him. One gentle lick, and I tasted his pure, sweet gooey precum. Then I set my lips around his cock and began sucking. I hadn't known I would do this, until I started, my heart was pounding, and my entire body was alive with sensations, especially as his hand gripped my penis and squeezed harder. I felt my little asshole pucker involuntarily, and my legs trembled. I just tried to suck like Michelle Wild showed me, bobbing and twisting my head in irregular motions to maximize the sensations I was giving. And from my man's pleasurable groanings, he liked it, immensely.

"Ohh, fuck that's good... You're a great little cock sucker, you know that? Perfect little whore..."

He held me tenderly as I continued working him. Doing everything I could think of to suck his cock right. I let my tongue drag down under his shaft, and slowly back up again. I kissed and sucked on his ball sack. He gave me gentle encouragement, his hand ever present on my head... He began gently rocking his hips, pushing his cock into my mouth, his strong hand still cupping my head as he guided himself in me. He jerked it deeper, pushing a bit into my throat. I gagged on it.

"That's okay, you'll get it. Mmmmmm, you'll get used to it.... just relax..."

Michelle now had a man on the table, and she was straddling him, so she could work his cock hard and fast, and grind on it to orgasm. She was working her hips back and forth, just pummeling cock and screaming. The waitress was back on her knees sucking cock again. I could watch them working to please their men, as I sucked and sucked on this beautiful cock. All while this strange man played with my own throbbing member.

I moaned...

"Ooooh you like that?" the man said and began stroking harder at my cock... And I came. It was very hard and all at once, as he squeezed my cumming tip, jolts of cum shot so hard it went through the fabric of my jeans in one big gumball of jelly, then another and another. It began to run down, but the man caught it in his finger and held it to my face.

"Open up sweetie," he said. I hesitated, and he repeated, gently, "It's all right, sweetie boy, just open your mouth."

I did and he slid his finger in, my lips wrapping around it and sucking the flavorful semen off it. I had tasted it before, but never in front of another. I could smell my cum on his hands and began licking and sucking his palm.

"That's it sweetie boy, just like I taught you," he cooed, as I gripped and stroked his own cock. "You love that cum, don't you?"

He began pumping his fingers in and out of my mouth, toying with me. I let him explore, as his fingers began to find the back of my throat and pressed. I valiantly struggled to suppress my gag reflex for him.

"That's it, be a good little cock sucker... Oh, you're going to be perfect."

He withdrew his hand and pushed my head firmly back on his erect penis, pressing me down deeper on it than before, holding me down on it. I gagged once, twice. His cock would exit a moment only to reinsert itself quickly, sliding deeper, as I gagged again.

"Good boy, I'm gonna train you just right," he said as he continued thrusting and feeding me cock.

Michelle Wild was still straddling on the table, but now her boyfriend was behind her pressing his cock into her beautiful ass as she took two cocks at once, grinning as the thrusting bounced her entire body, her full breasts swinging into the face of the man below her.

I took in the view, enjoying it as I took my first lesson in cock sucking, training my throat to allow this massive, hard pole to enter beyond my natural and emotional barriers. I decided to cup and play with his balls while I worked, I wanted to feel them, and I also hoped it would help him nut, so we could finish - I really wanted him to finish for me, and I wanted to do it right.

"Fuck yeah, suck that cock" he grunted as he kept his pace in and out of me, his six-pack abs flexing as he went. "Thirsty little whore..."

Michelle dropped to the floor, it was time to finish scene one, and the men dropped down too. One stroked his cock before the lovely Michelle Wild and the other stroked his for the lovely waitress - name unknown. The camera focused on smiling Michelle Wild as the first long rope of cum spurted out into her greedy open mouth. More shots went higher, painting her pretty cheeks and nose. As the long shots diminished and thick white goo began dripping from the erection, she bobbed in and sucked that cumming cock, swirling her neck like a snake to make his pleasure all the sweeter, then flutter tongued his tip in her signature style, her eyes turning to the camera with a wicked grin...

...And as I watched, I noticed I was fluttering over this man's cock in the same way...

"Oh, that'll do it!" he cried. He jumped up and held my face close as he began his final strokes, and came ropes of cum all over me. I held my mouth open, eyes closed, smiling with perverted delight as I felt each hot drop of cum splash on my skin. He inserted his cock again, thrusting it much deeper and harder in my mouth than before. This time, though I didn't gag at all, as I savored the sweet, salty flavor of his musky semen - the scent strong as he partly came right up my nose.

He groaned almost in pain at the sensation and kept working his cock. I looked over to see Michelle's lady friend was also painted nicely, and Michelle was almost frantically licking it off of her face. So, this is what it's like to be a whore, I thought, as fresh semen began dripping down my own plastered face, his hard cock still pulsing and releasing more semen on my swirling, fluttering tongue.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out and began frantically stroking it. "Ohhhh, let's make it a double," he groaned, and I looked up in shock as he worked it...

"Show me" he said, as he stroked fast as lightning inches from my face. I looked up at him, covered in his seed, and opened my mouth fully, to show him how much he had cum for me. Now I felt like a total slut, and I loved it. Feeling liberated, I pulled down my jeans, exposing my own modest cock, still erect, and winked as I stroked it for him.

"Oooohhh you sexy little cum slut," he cried, as he squatted down closer to me. I sucked the tip of his cock and let him thrust in my mouth again, this time his cock was a blur in my mouth. I could barely keep it in. "OH FUCKK!!!!!" He cried as he cum again, in my sucking mouth, jets of sweet gooey semen hitting my tongue, coating it, pulsing hot, more and more till my mouth was completely full of his special sauce.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccckkk....." he groaned, his orgasm pulsing through his cock. "Sweet fucking cum slut...."

As his pleasure subsided he stood up, and pinched my nose with his fingers. "Show me again, little slut." I opened my mouth for him, now completely full of his semen.

"Now swallow it."

I closed my mouth and gulped, all of his load sliding down my throat.

"Show me" he replied.

I opened my mouth again and he slid his fingers across my face, catching all his cum and pressing it into my mouth. "Eat it all up, little cock sucker, love that fucking cum."

I sucked on his fingers and enjoyed every drop of it

"You're still horny aren't you?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Good. Here, get up."

He pulled me up and turned me around to face the screen. Michelle Wild was now in a scene with three other men. She was on her knees dutifully and lovingly sucking each cock in turn. This man - whose name I realized I still didn't know, pressed himself against me, his long, limp cock now pressed between my fresh young ass cheeks. He slid his hands down and held my hard cock, cupping my balls and playing with them as his other hand went up and down over the tip of my erection, squeezing and pulling and driving me wild. As his hips began to grind against me from behind he whispered in my ear,

"You like being a little slut, don't you, just like your favorite whore on the TV?...Tell me you like being a whore."

"Mmmm, fuck yes, I love being a whore," I moaned...

"Good boy, you're gonna love cumming for me, aren't you?"

"Yes, please," I answered as he tugged at my cock, making it throb.

I felt his slick member rubbing up and down on my ass as one of his hands slipped in to press against my asshole, swirling in circles and pressing against my taint.

"You love this too, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, who?" he asked.

I genuinely didn't know what to say, I had no idea who he was. He held me closer and squeezed my cock, pressing his finger deeper into my ass and began to fuck me slowly with it. "Call me master."

"Yes Master" I said, relishing the sensations.

"You gonna cum for Master?" he asked.

"Yesss...."

"Yes, who?" He squeezed hard on my cock.

"Yes, Master."

"You gonna cum all over the table here?" His hand working my penis to sensations I'd never felt before.

"Hhhhhnnnn, yes master...."

"You gonna lick the table clean for me?...I don't want any mess left over."

"Yesssss master." He was bringing me over the edge, his finger slowly pulsing as my butthole throbbed in pleasure, a feeling the spread, washing over my balls and up to my cock, and up to my stomach, making me feel entirely too hot and ready to faint.

"That's it fairy boy, good little sluts lick up all their cum."

And then I erupted. He made me shoot farther than I ever have in my life. I actually hit the TV screen - across the little coffee table. More of my cum rained down on the table, as my new found master jerked me and tickled my little hole. Lifting his hand for me to clean, I licked the semen dripping from it, and dutifully dropped to my knees to lick up the rest. As I did, I heard my master say,

"That's it, good little princess, lick up that cum, swallow it all down." He played with my ass cheeks, and hole, and then I felt his tongue enter me. The sensation was immediate pleasure. I stopped what I was doing and concentrated as he licked my most tender, sensitive spot and stroked my cock. It only took a moment (although it felt like sweet eternity) and I erupted again, my balls throbbing hard as I shot on the tile floor.

"Baby likes to cum?" he said, as he stroked my throbbing cock.

"Yes, Master," I replied.

"Good, now lick up the floor."

He pushed back the table as I bent to the floor to clean my final mess of the day. Luckily the floor was clean, so there was no issue licking each drop of my own seed. By now I was loving the flavor and wishing for more.

"You like that don't you?"

"Yes, Master"

"Good! This is your lucky day, isn't it? Yeah, first you didn't know you liked cock and now you've learned to love it."

He guided me to the TV screen to lick up the line I had shot there and I obliged him with a smile - I loved being the seductive one!

"You gonna love coming to my shop from now on, aren't you? You wanna become a regular?"

"Yes, Master," I grinned.

"Good boy," he tussled my hair. "I gotta reopen the shop. You can stay here if you like, watch some more vids."

I considered, and knew I had nothing else pressing at the moment. No one knew where I was or cared.

"Take off your clothes," the man said, and I did. I sat naked on his couch...

More later :)